Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Be Heard

Jack POV

Two months have pass by since Alex and me got married. It's been the best two months. We started to record our new album. Everyone else wanted to wait, to not worry about recording so soon. But I didn't, I wanted this. This is my chance to live and not to be hold back.
People keep thinking if they keep holding me back, to not let me do something it’s going to keep me around that much longer. But it's not. No matter what I'm living each day to the next. I want to do everything I can before my time is up. I wanted to go back on the road again, I wanted to visit each state, each country; I wanted to be everywhere. To know I was there once.

I know doing this will take some time and maybe I won’t get to all do it, that it won’t get done all in a year but at least I tried. At least I went out and lived my life. The band talks about just touring for a couple of months and take a break. No one cared about my opinion; it was like I wasn't even there.

Which is why I'm out in this filed alone. Because no one wanted to hear what I had to say. No one wanted to hear that I wanted to visit the world on this tour. It was as if I was already dead. Not even my husband heard me. I told myself I can do this without them but I would rather do this with them.

No one is going to stop me from living my life, of what life I had left. I wish for once they could live in my shoes and maybe for once they would know what it feels when people try to stop you from living your life. Thinking if they keep in this bubble or shell that nothing bad will happen.

That's far from the truth. I'm going to die not matter what. They can try their hardest to protect me but nothing will work. I just to raise my voice in this but as I said before it goes unheard.
I told them before to forget what's happening to me and just live like before. I honestly think they forgot how to live like before. Like their scared to take a chance in life again. This isn't the band I once knew. I know it's hard on them but stopping me from living isn't going to make things better.

I just want to live my life. To live it to the fullest. And I will do this with them or without.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so so so so sorry. Beyond sorry. And sorry this chapter is only a filler....again sorry. But its something, right? Im coming back around, I promise. Will update soon!!