Warped Tour Lover

1/1

Warped tour brought along a lot of bands, all diverse and different. Warped tour also brought around a lot of young adults on the tour, some where older but those were members of older bands. Most of the older bands were looked up to, had listeners and fans on tour.

Now as I said, most. Some younger bands had followers and fans that were also on the tour, this was rare but not unusual. The nervous conversations, the want of approval, being watched by their hero. It was too much to handle for some, they got so overjoyed that they scared them away. But this is not the story that is about to be told; this story is a happy one.

It all started out at the beginning of Warped, all the bands were converged on the first date, buses were filled, people were buying basic necessities and others were checking items off a list.

Christofer Drew was one of those people, he was putting his duffle bag in the vans lower compartment. He looked up at the cloud ridden sky, it was sure to rain later today.

Hopefully it would break the 100 degree heat. He wiped a bead of sweat that had formed on his head and boarded the air conditioned bus, not noticing the green eyed on looker.

The green eyed boy frowned when the ukulele played disappeared onto the bus. He sighed and continued stuffing the bags of clothes from his and his band mates into the van. He closed the door, locked it and checked that it was latched before walking onto his own bus.

He would get Chris to notice him, he had too.

The first day of the tour had gone smoothly, the green eyed brunette's set had been done over an hour ago and now he was just wandering about. He had another hour to kill before Chris' set at the AP stage.

He tried to hide from as many fans as possible, but alas he still found himself getting asked for picture, hugs and autographs.

The brunette looked around trying to find something to pass his time, maybe he could find other people he knew! Maybe even some label mates he had yet to meet.

He looked at some of the tents he knew there were signings at. He wasn't sure who was signing but he could always make friends with them. The KIA tent was deserted as was the Trojan tent. He was about to give up when he saw a lanky man in his early 20's walking his way. The man hadn't noticed the smaller brunette but probably had no idea who he was. He walked slowly towards the darker brunette smiling at him. The darker haired boy returned it.

"You’re Brendan Urie, right?"

The darker haired boy nodded, "and you are, wait... I know we're on the same label... The Ready... The Ready ssss... THE READY SET! That's you... Right?"

The younger boy nodded. He flashed a smile, extending a hand, "Hi, I'm Jordan it's an honor to meet you."

The elder nodded and looked ahead of Jordan before speaking, "I'm really sorry, but I kinda have a signing I have to get to."

Jordan jumped a bit, "That's fine, I'll see you later Brendan."

He nodded before running to a tent that was a couple hundred yards away.

Jordan sighed before glancing at his clock for about the hundredth time this hour.

It was another ten minutes before the set started but he decided he could go early. Hell, since he was on the tour he could go backstage and wish Chris good luck!

He walked excitedly towards the stage. Why hadn't he thought of this before?

He was just at the stage when the current band announced that Never Shout Never would not be playing today. He said something about one of the members still recovering from food poisoning.

Frowning Jordan walked towards his bus and sat outside of it.It's not like the sun was out and he could get sunburn, his skin was covered in clothes and the temperature was dropping. Jordan pulled his knees to his chest and placed his head on his knees closing his eyes. He didn't even move when he felt the rain falling on him and soaking his clothing. His hair stuck to his face and water ran down his skin.

Jordan just wasn't happy; he wanted to make an impression on Chris the first day, become friends, chill and play songs together, but all that was put off because someone had food poisoning.

He closed his eyes once more and felt a tear escape his eye. Sure he was over reacting, but he wanted to be Chris' first new friend on the tour and now that was probably completely unlikely.

He felt the rain die down and stop. He looked up and found someone standing over him, umbrella in hand blocking the rain from hitting his tiny frame.

Jordan wiped his eyes before looking up. He instantly blushed when he saw who was holding the umbrella.

The umbrella owner smiles, taking a seat next to him, using his huge umbrella to shield both of them from the rain.

They don't talk. They just look down at the concrete.

"You're Jordan, right, The Ready Set?" the umbrella owner asks.

Jordan nods, his face warm as he speaks. "That's me."

"I saw your set earlier, you were really good."

Jordan smiles that was the first time today someone told him he did a good job. Everyone else just told him he was cute, or there friends thought he was hot.

"Next time we play, Jordan, you should come on stage and sing a verse or two of one of my songs with me. Oh! look I'm being rude, sorry, I'm Christofer Drew, but everyone calls me Chris."

Jordan smiles at him, "I know. I was waiting for your set then the band before you said you weren't performing. I was kind of disappointed." he lets out a nervous laugh and looks at the ground.

"Yeah, so was I. I mean my manager wouldn't even let me play a ukulele only set, I mean, HELLO, that's how I got started."

Jordan nods looking forward, watching the still falling rain. He rubs at his eyes. The boy next to him scoots closer.

"I know this isn't my place to ask but, were you crying before?"

Jordan blushes, nodding his head yes.

"May I ask why?"

"I'd rather not say, it's kinda embarrassing."

Chris nods, "Happens all the time with me, crying over girls who I thought I'd be with forever. They were just band sluts who wanted to sleep with me." he shakes his head, “It’s disgusting.

The older boy nods, feeling kind of sad that the ukulelest was talking about girls. Of course he'd be straight. Jordan never had any luck at crushing on gay guys, he always found out they were straight.

"You have any luck with girls Jordan?" Chris asks, looking at the green eyed boy.

He shakes his head. He was just going to be straight with the boy, " Not much into girls, but they're pretty into me."

The other boy nods, "oh, what about guys, any luck with them?"

Jordan shrugs, "Not really, but then again, I'm not OUT, out."

Chris nods, "People always assume I'm gay."

"That's gotta suck since you aren't."

Chris shrugs, " Not really, I get some of my male fans that way and girls think it's cute. So how long have you known?"

"Always have."

"That must have made it easier for you."

Jordan nods, feeling uncomfortable about the conversation. He never was really secure about talking about to people. Chris doesn't notice and continues on.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

Jordan shakes his head.

"Have you ever even kissed a boy?"

Jordan shakes his head again, hoping that was the end of his questions.

"Why not? I mean you're obviously at the age people have usually have dated by."

Jordan shrugs his shoulders, "Never found any guys who've been interested in me, that I've liked back. Don't you feel weird talking with me about this."

He shrugs, "Should I?"

Jordan bites his lip, "I just don't find a lot of straight guys who would talk to me about this."

"Oh... Do you want me to stop?"

"Kinda, can we change the subject?"

Chris nods, "So umm... Where you from?"

"Fort Wayne, Indiana." he responds looking at the younger boy. " what about yourself?"

"Joplin, Missouri. How old are you?"

"Twenty, I'll be turning twenty-one this November."

Chris nods, "I'm nineteen."

The two sit in silence, only be disturbed when Jordan's calls out to him in hunger. He blushes, looking away from Chris.

Chris smiles at him, and pokes his side, "Sounds like someone’s hungry."

Jordan blushes deeper scooting away from Chris. Chris grins and starts poking Jordan again, earning a giggle from the older boy. Chris begins tickling both of Jordan's side, erupting laughter from the smaller boy.

The smaller boy inhales deeply, his lungs burning as Chris continues to tickle him. Jordan tries to speak but can only speak in parts, as Chris refuses to stop tickling him.

"Stop... Please... Chris... I can't... Breath... Stop." he grabs on of Chris' hands but fails. "Please!"

Chris grins, "promise me, I won't see you cry any more and... You'll perform a song with me."

"I-I promise... Just... Please stop... Tickling me."

Chris stops and stands up, helping the smaller and older boy up. Jordan thinks Chris held on to his hand more then normal, but that thought quickly passes.

"Let's go get some food." Chris suggests and Jordan follows.

And that was the first day of the tour, many days have passed and we are now approaching the second half of the tour. Chris and Jordan have become close but, Jordan had yet to perform with Chris. He was planning to soon because it seemed a brunette girl was trying to push him out of the picture. Sure, he thought the girl was his friend but she didn't even notice him anymore, only Chris.

She would twist her hair around her fingers and laugh after everything Chris said and that accent. Don't even get Jordan started on that. He was pretty sure it was fake. Every once in a while, he'd catch her without it. And she'd sing with it most the time, them BAM, it hit him. He hated the fact that he was starting to hate a friend of his, but she deserved it.

She knew about his crush. Jordan had confided with her about it months before the tour started. And now she was using it against it. It was as if she was trying to make him miserable. He had to do something to get her away from him. Maybe... But he didn't want to seem like a jerk. Chris still liked to hang with him then he did the petite girl. So he was still winning, for now.

And then there were those moments that Jordan lived for. Where Chris was pressed up against him and they were cuddling in Chris' bunk. Or when Chris would pull on his hand to show him something. Just the touch of Chris made Jordan happy. Or the few times they'd drink and get a little drunk. Chris was one of those heart to heart drunks, he hug Jordan tightly and talk about everything and nothing. Then there's that one time that Jordan will never forget, Chris was almost completely sober, and sat on Jordan's lap, nudging his nose into Jordan's neck.

Jordan had felt a spark when they touched. He often wondered if Chris felt anything, even though he was straight. Jordan was starting to think otherwise. Chris didn't hang around girls and when they hung around him, he'd make up am excuse that him and Jordan needed to me elsewhere. Chris' tour mates started to call them 'the happy couple’ and Chris would just grin.

It was confusing the older boy. Maybe he should just call the younger boy out, because this was starting to mess with his mind.

He was following Chris around like a lost puppy. Other people on the tour thought it was cute. Jordan would blush about it, as Chris would pull on his hand towards his bus.

Jordan was sure Chris just wanted to cuddle and talk. He was ridiculously drunk. He was still comprehendible though, but he was leaning on Jordan for support as he lead the way.

"Jordan," Chris hiccupped, "I think you should sleep in my bunk to night." he smiled and leaned onto Jordan. His hand running down Jordan's torso.

The touch caused Jordan to jump, but then remembered there was nothing behind the touch, other then Chris being an affectionate drunk.

Chris hiccupped again, pulling on Jordan, almost falling if it wasn't for Jordan.

"Jordan, *hiccup* you're such a sweetheart." Chris grins, trying to open the door, before Jordan takes over and opens it for the two. "It makes me want to kiss you."

Jordan smiles, shaking his head, "not until you're sober."

"But Jordan, I'm too nervous to, when I'm sober." Chris giggles falling onto Jordan, who falls onto a couch. This causes another laugh from Chris. "Oh, look at the position we're in. I think this is a good time to kiss you." Chris smiles.

Jordan blushes as Chris' face inches closer. "Um, Chris..."

Chris smiles, putting his index finger to Jordan's lips. Chris connects there lips, when he pulls his finger away.

There was that spark again. That spark that made Jordan powerless as Chris starts pushing his hips into the older boy's. The boy below let's out a small moan. Chris smiles into Jordan's mouth. His hand goes under Jordan's shirt and pinches his nipples. Jordan inhales sharply, letting out a long moan. Chris grins, inching the fabric that is Jordan's shirt up until he has to disconnect their lips. Chris throws the shirt somewhere he'll find later. His shirt is the next to go.

Chris' lips attach to Jordan's neck, sucking hard. Chris is 90% sure he's leaving marks. Jordan's squirming beneath him, as Chris grinds down on him, eliciting moans worthy of a porn star.

"Whoa! Looky what we have here," one of Chris' band grins. "the cute little innocent couple is about to do the dirty."

They laugh, while another one speaks, "Are you that drunk Chris?"

"Noooo," Chris giggles, playing with the elastic band on Jordan's boxers.

"I stand corrected. What about you kid?" he asks, gesturing towards Jordan.

Jordan blushes, this was so embarrassing. He was half naked in front of Chris' band mates. He almost had sex, with Chris, STRAIGHT Chris.

He shakes his head 'no.' he looks away from them, expecting insulting jeers, people asking if he stupid, or a whore but he doesn't.

They give him a sad look and throw him his shirt. "Sorry kid, you know Chris drunk. He leads guys on all the fucking time; usually they're drunk too... But you, you like him don't you?"

Jordan nods.

"Listen; move on, it's not worth it. He's straight. You can find some one else. And just pretend he doesn't exist otherwise, this will happen again. And we may not be here to stop you and you'll wake up humiliated."

Jordan nods, of course he would have had to move on from Chris eventually... But he did this with other guys too? That was just a low shot. He pulls the shirt on, fighting the tears that threaten to spill over. He won't cry until he's in the confides of his bus. Sure his tour mates will wonder, bit they'd have a good guess. The two were practically inseparable and if Jordan came back crying from Chris, it would be the only reasonable explanation.

There were questions as what they should do for Jordan. One grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Jordan and him. He pulled Jordan on his lap and smoothed his hair, whispering in his ear. Saying anything to try and get Jordan to stop, just once he thought the tears were gone, Jordan let out another sob, tears sliding down his cheeks.

"I love him so much," Jordan repeats, over and over again.

Jordan's tears soon stop and he falls to sleep on his tour mate's lap. He refuses to move to his bunk or to move Jordan. This was what he needed. Comfort.

Tomorrow comes all too soon for Jordan, as he rolls off his tour mate and hits the floor with a thud.

He let's out a whimper of, "Ow," as he gets up and heads to the refrigerator. He grabs a bottle of water, checking the sheet for their sound check time. Five thirty. It was later then normal for The Ready Set. They had never played after one before. He pulls on a fresh pair of clothes, before clipping his laminate to his belt loop. He waits for some one else to wake up, so he doesn't have to go to breakfast alone. It would be unlikely to find Chris at breakfast this early with a hangover, but he didn't like going alone.

He gives up soon because it was eight am and his stomach was yelling at him. He slides on his vans and heads out the door, running into a brunette.

He sighs when he notices the disarray of hair on her head. Out of all twenty-something girls on the tour he runs into her.

Sighing he greets her, "Hey Cady."

She smiles at him, taking in his puffy eyes. Her voice is cheerful and has that drawl in it. "Good morning Jordan. You haven't seen Chris yet today have you?" She asks.

Jordan shakes his head, "not since we almo- no, not since last night." he catches himself before spilling what almost occurred.

"Oh, well, he’s supposed to be signing a duet with me today." she giggles, "We're covering 'Love Story,' the song by Taylor Swift. I had to do some pronoun changes for him though." she continues to giggle, sounding giddy.

Jordan holds in the urge to smack her. He was a man of peace. He wasn't going to hit anyone, much less a girl.

"Well I'll see you later Jord." she waves and walks away.

Jordan let's out a sigh and walks under a tent that had the catering. He grabbed a plate and started placing food on it.

He takes a seat at the nearest table. Jordan plays around with his food before eating it. Jordan hated to admit it but he was an extremely slow eater and by the time he was half way done, his tour mates were sitting down next to him, with there own plates. They stay for about another half an hour before they get up and leave.

They all end up walking around the rest of he day until there set starts. They never stayed for a full set and kept on the move as often as possible. Jordan wasn't sure why they kept making him move, and to be frank, it was pissing him off. He was enjoying one set when his arm would be yanked to move. Unbeknownst to him, his tour mates didn't want him to have a run in with Chris. After their set, they could just retire to their bus and stay away from the younger boy. But like I said, Jordan had no idea they were doing this, so he got a little angry...

"Seriously guys, can't we just watch one full set without moving!?" Jordan exclaimed.

"Jord... Just keep moving and we'll explain." one of them grabs his arm in a brotherly gesture, trying to coax him to move, but Jordan was vetting none of that.

"No! I'm not moving until you tell me why we keep moving." he shrugs the arm off and glares at his tour mates.

His tour mates sigh, "We just don't want you to run into Chris. We got a text from the guys from The Cab saying he looking for you."

Jordan's lip quivers a bit at the name and he looks down. "Oh... Um our set starts in twenty minutes... We should um... We should get there." he mumbles walking ahead to the stage they were playing.

Their set went by uneventful. Jordan wasn't as lively as he usually was on stage and the crowd picked up on that right away. He wasn't the normal Jordan bouncing around. He basically stayed still, half-heartedly singing the lyrics. When he was done singing his five songs he quickly dashed off the stage and headed towards his bus, succeeding in passing everyone.

They just had to bring Chris up. They couldn't lie and say they wanted to see every set? No, they had to go and do that. His face burned as he ran and soon his face was wet and covered with tears. He felt pathetic crying over a straight guy, but last night... It almost seemed like Chris wasn't. He had gotten so much hope. And them Bam! Turns out he gets drunk and (tries) to hook up with guys.

Jordan flashes his laminate as he runs by the guy at the gates to get to the buses. By now he's familiar with the maze that is all the buses and barely needs his vision to see where he's going. And at the moment, it’s a good thing because he can’t cry and keep his eyes open at once. He takes a right while wiping his tears. It's only another right and two lefts until he's at his bus. It’s at the first left he feels himself run into something. It's not a bus... Though it is taller then him. But because he felt skin, a body and that spark, he knows all to well who it is.

His voice is concerned when he questions the older boy, "Jord, what's the matter? Why are you crying, babe?"

Jordan looks away, wiping at his eyes, "I'm not crying."

"Not to be a stickler for proper English, but you have tears coming out or your eyes, which means your crying." Chris tries to joke.

"Just leave me alone, Chris. I don't need this." Jordan grumbles.

Chris ignores his hostility and puts his arms around Jordan's waist. "I'm not going to leave you around when you're obviously upset." Chris pulls Jordan closer, as Jordan fights against him.

"Let go of me, Chris!" Jordan hisses.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!"

Jordan stops struggling and his tense form relaxes, before he mumbles, "You can never know."

"Why's that babe?" Chris asks, running his hands up and down Jordan's back.

Jordan ignores Chris' question and answers with his own, "Do you remember what happened last night, besides the fact you were drunk?"

Chris smiles at him, moving his hands down to his hips. His thumbs slip under Jordan's shirt and massage his hip bones. He kisses the corner of Jordan's lip humming, “that I do, and we were interrupted by some people."

Jordan pushes Chris away, "Stop playing with me! Why do you keep fucking with my mind? Are you drunk now too?"

The fact that Jordan had said 'fuck' surprised the hell out of Chris, never before had he heard the older male use the vile word. He never thought such an ugly word could be muttered by his beautiful, plump lips. The word just didn't fit Jordan.

Chris takes a step towards Jordan, "Will you please let me explain? I only have less then an hour before my set and I don't think I'll have the energy to tell you after I have to put up with Cady."

Jordan pouts, tapping his foot, grumbling, “Fine."

Chris sits down on the concrete and Jordan follows suit. They sit in silence for a while, before Chris begins, “What happened yesterday night wasn't because I was drunk. I will admit though, that I was too scared to do that sober. The thing is Jord, I kinda love you. A lot. And when you said you weren't interested in girls, you have no idea how happy you made me. I didn't make a move though, because you didn't seem the slightest bit interested in me. So, last night I decided I would see where we stood. And yeah the drunken thing didn't help because it made it look like I was just being drunk and horny. And when you started kissing back I just moved from there. Then the guys came and well... Started talking and well I passed out." he blushes a bit at the last statement.

Jordan doesn't look at Chris though, even after his explanation.

"Jord... I just spilled my guts to you; don't you have anything to say?"

"You’re straight. You're not supposed to like guys if you're straight." Jordan sounds confused. "You're not straight?"

"No... Bisexual. I never said I was straight."

"Why didn't you tell me! I liked you for so long!" Jordan exclaims.

"You never asked." Chris replies, then it hits him. Did the shorter boy just say he liked him? For a long time? "Wait... You like me?"

Jordan blushes, nodding his head. "For a really, really long time."

Chris smiles, threading an arm around Jordan's waist. Chris' hand laces together with Jordan's. He pulls the smaller boy closer and places a kiss on his head. " We still have a month of Warped left... We could try and make things work. Try and be a couple, but only if you want."

Jordan bites his lip. He wants to, really he does but, there was still that whole 'getting drunk and leading guys on to have sex,' he couldn't get passed that. What if they did try this out and the first time they were on tour, away from each other, Chris tried to hook up with some random fan. Jordan wouldn't be able to live with that. He over reacted to everything. How would he react to that. He couldn't trust Chris completely.

Yet.

"I do..."

"But?" Chris frowns, urging Jordan to continue.

"I can't, no yet. I mean, your band mates told mean you've tried to hook up with guys before. I do t want to be just another 'thing,' that you'll regret in the morning."

"You won't! I promise, tell me what I need to do to convince you."

Jordan bites his lip again. He wasn't sure how he was going to get Chris to prove this. He had no idea. Chris would just have to surprise him.

"Um... Surprise me... I guess."

Chris smirks, "I know exactly what to do. Come to my set?"

Jordan raises an eyebrow but follows him none the less. The two walk behind blockaded areas and arrive at the AP stage. Jordan sits on a spare amp in the back. He's receiving glances from the rest of Chris' band members. He ignores them though. They obviously didn't know Chris that well, if they didn't know he was bisexual.

Chris grins at Jordan before stepping on the stage. Screams are heard as Chris starts playing his first song. Jordan sways from side to side as Chris sings. His eyes travel around the stage as Chris' body gives him a tour. The first song soon ends and Jordan sees Cady getting reading to jump on stage as Chris starts the cover. He tries to not stutter as Cady sing, only relaxing when Chris' soft vocal start. The cover does not end soon enough. Chris sings another five songs before announcing that the next song will be his last.

"This next song is called 'I Love You 5,' and I want to dedicate this to a certain greened eyed brunette who's stolen my heart." Chris turns and grins at Jordan, signaling for Jordan to step out on stage, “Jordan."

There are shouts from the crowd, well more like chants. There's an echo of awing as Chris pulls Jordan into him. He holds the older boy closer to him as he starts to sing.

Jordan can't help but stare into Chris' eyes; he'd never seen such a strong emotion in the younger eyes. The way Chris sings this song, at this time, makes him feel as if he's the only one there. His heart is swelling. And before he even knew it, he's crying. Full on bawling his eyes out, in front of all these people. He feels like a loser for doing so but he can’t stop.

"And I can tell some day that I'm gunna' say the truth." Chris finishes the song. He looks down at the sobbing boy in his arms, hugging him tightly. "It seems I made Jordan cry."

Jordan blushes, hiding his face in Chris' chest. He can't believe that Chris just said that, to everyone.

"Kiss him, kiss him," the crowd chants.

Chris smiles down at Jordan kissing him lightly on the lips, barely hearing the whisper coming from Jordan's mouth as he pulls away.

"I want to try. I want to try and be a couple. I love you Chris."

He smiles putting the mic back on the stand, “Love you, too, Jordan. I'm glad you're giving me a chance."
♠ ♠ ♠
SO i think these two are X-tremely adorkable and needs to haz the babies now XD
yeah please comment if you think there needs to be a sequel!~