Status: Completed

I Am Invincible

Fourteen

I woke up tangled in Zach’s arms and my legs entwined with his under the soft bedding that was barely covering our nudity. We were sweaty and disgusting, but I didn’t care. All I cared about was how we moved together the night before and the pleasure I felt when he touched me in the right places that made me go crazy. I barely remembered the pain as I lay there pressed tightly into Zach’s body, reminiscing the night before. I think it was a good thing there was nobody home last night; my throat was sore and my voice was gone, as I discovered when I greeted Zach as he woke up not long after me.
“Mm...mornin’ baby,” he murmured, quite obviously tired from the...fun we’d had the night before.

I tried to reply, but my ‘Hey Zacky’ came out as a croak and a squeak, and I frowned.
Zach laughed, “You’re loud,” he stated bluntly, with a smile. I hit him on the chest lightly, and rolled over to get out of bed. A sharp pain shot up my spine, and I yelled out a bit as I sat up.
“Sorry, hun,” Zach said sympathetically. Of course, he knew how it felt, and I know he tried to be as gentle with me as possible, but it still hurt like a bitch.
I stood up slowly, and my knees buckled slightly under my weight, before they remembered that they’re used to hold me up, and they allowed me to walk slowly to my bathroom. I could feel Zach’s eyes on me, and I blushed, but didn’t turn around. I managed to get to my bathroom without falling in a heap on the ground.

I looked in the mirror, and gasped. “Zacky!” I shrieked, and stared at my body in the reflective glass. “What the hell am I supposed to do about this? I look like I’ve been fuckin’ beat up! How the hell do you think my parents are going to react to this?” I was getting hysterical, and Zach jumped out of my bed and told me to shut up before I alerted the whole house – my parents had come home early this morning, he informed me. He held me by my wrists as he instructed me to calm down. The bruises on my hips and the hickeys on my neck and chest would be covered by a t-shirt, so I wouldn’t have to worry about my parents thinking I’d been beaten up, and if I moved slowly and deliberately enough, the ache in my ass shouldn’t be too painful. I nodded and breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm down.

When I was calm, I looked up at Zach. “I want to tell my parents,” I stated boldly, and began walking out of the bathroom, back into my bedroom. Zach followed me.
“I figured you’d want to. Now?”
“Yep,” I replied and searched my room for a pair of boxers and Zach’s sweatpants. No way was I going to be wearing jeans when I was in that much pain. I pulled both items of clothing on quickly, ignoring the ache and then I found a random t-shirt, threw it on and waited for Zach to get dressed (even though I’d much rather have him naked all the time).

I exited my room slowly, and gingerly made my way down the stairs. It freaking hurt and I turned on the second bottom stair to look up and glare at Zach, before entering the kitchen. I spotted my dad and Jack draped over the bar with empty glasses of water and a packet of painkillers between them. They looked like death. I figured that they’d gotten completely and utterly wasted the night before. My conclusions turned out to be correct when mom breezed into the kitchen, and told me that she’s not surprised dad and Jack were hung over due to the copious amount of alcohol they’d consumed the night before at the party celebrating the birthday of Jack’s sister. I spotted an open bottle of Stella Artois (dad’s favourite) sitting on the cupboard and looked at it pointedly. Mom told me that she had to confiscate it before it was consumed by the two drunks I saw before me. I shook my head, and then told mom that I needed to talk to her, dad and whoever else about something very important. Almost immediately, dad lifted his head off the bar and stared at me with unfocussed eyes.

“What is it?” he asked. Although he still looked drunk, he was perfectly coherent. I don’t know how he does it.
“Umm... it’s...kind of hard... I don’t know where to start...” I stuttered out.
Jack lifted his head an inch, “Siddown,” he slurred, before laying his head back down again.
I sat down on one of the bar stools, then regretted it.
“Owwwww,” I hissed, and then swore in French. Mom and dad were looking at me intently. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
Zach came up behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder. “Cam... it’s okay.” His presence gave me the confidence to continue.
“Um... Mom? Dad? I-I’m gay.” Dad drew in a breath. I kept going, “Zach’s my boyfriend. We – we um. Well. We...” This was getting me no-where. “My ass hurts!” I blurted out, “Because of Zach...”

While mom got up from her seat and wrapped me in a hug, assuring me that she was perfectly fine with who I am and that she loves me just the same, dad was sitting at the bar looking like he’d been hit over the head with a mallet.

“Y-y-y-you- you,” he stuttered out, “You... HE’S THREE YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!” he suddenly yelled, as Jack slipped sideways off the bar stool and crashed onto the floor. Dad didn’t even look at his friend that was fast asleep in a crumpled heap right at his feet. “He’s six-freaking-teen. You’re thirteen. And you slept with him?! He’s too old for you!”

I nearly burst out laughing, but I managed to keep a straight face as I replied, “So...you’re bitching me out, not because I’m gay and had sex with my boyfriend last night, but because he’s too old for me? So you’d be perfectly fine if I lost my virginity to someone who’s a little younger than Zach?” Dad nodded, and I stared at him for a few seconds trying to see if he was serious. He was. My father is insane. Then I lost it, and started laughing hysterically. That has got to be the funniest reaction to someone coming out of the closet I’ve ever heard of.
♠ ♠ ♠
C'mon guys! Comments? Tell me if you like it or if you don't or what I can do to improve! Pleaseee? :P