Status: Completed

I Am Invincible

Twenty-Nine

Waiting for things is not something I like doing, no matter what it is, and waiting for Zach to arrive in Australia was pretty much torture. I’m absolutely sure that everyone I came into contact with during the past week is sick of my whining about how much I missed him, and they were relieved when Friday finally came around; the day Zach’s plane would be landing.

Rian drove me to the airport on Friday, because everyone else refused. He was the only one who could put up with me and my constant chattering about my boyfriend, he said, and that everyone else swore that if they were driving and I mentioned Zach’s name, they would probably have a fit and end up crashing the car. Oh how I love my family. It’s nice to know that they care that I get to see the love of my life after three weeks of being away from him.
Zach was coming in at Sydney airport. The tour was really messed up because for some reason, it started out with two concerts in Sydney, then went to Melbourne for two, Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Brisbane for two and then another one in Sydney. The final concert was Friday night and while Rian drove me to the airport to wait, everyone else was either packing their bags or setting up for the show that night.

As it was when we arrived a little less than three weeks ago, Sydney airport was absolutely packed with people pushing and shoving and trying to find their bags and attempting to locate where their planes would be departing. Looking on the massive billboard thingy that told you where planes would be arriving and departing from, I spotted where Zach’s plane would be coming in and dragged Rian over to where other people were waiting for their loved ones to arrive. Some teenage girls (one wearing an All Time Low shirt from the tour) noticed Rian and began talking to him excitedly about the shows they’d been to, and the one they’d be going to tonight. I wondered why they were there at the airport at all but then I overheard them saying that they were waiting for their friend to arrive back from a family holiday just in time for the final concert. I tuned them out and sat down with my chin resting in my hands and waited impatiently for a little less than half an hour before a woman on the loudspeaker announced that Zach’s plane was about to land. I jumped out of my seat and then stood on it. There were so many people rushing around that I wouldn’t have had a chance to see Zach come through the gate unless I stood on the chair. It really sucks being short.

When I saw a mop of straight black hair come through the gate, I leaped off the chair and bounded towards the person it belonged to, dodging people left, right and centre until I ended up about four metres in front of him. Zach was looking down at the floor, making sure he didn’t trip over anyone or anything.

“Zacky!” I yelled. Even though my shout sort of got lost in amongst all the noise of people talking over each other, he looked up as if he wasn’t sure he had heard his name or if he was just imagining it. His eyes lit up when he saw me in front of him and a grin spread across his face as he opened his arms wide. Without even thinking, I hurled myself at him, tackling him to the ground in a tight hug. People left a wide berth around us so that we weren’t trampled, which I was grateful for. My mouth found Zach’s in a heated kiss and we stayed down on the ground just kissing for a few minutes until we realised that people were staring. Zack struggled to sit up and I ended up sitting in his lap with my legs on either side of him. I kissed him again gently and tugged on his bottom lip lightly with my teeth. I let his lip go and he smiled at me before I shoved my tongue down his throat and we began making out again. I noticed out of the corner of my eye an old woman with curly grey hair and round glasses that were sitting on the end of her crooked nose turn to her balding husband with a look of disgust on her face and whispering loudly enough for anyone to hear, “Their parents should be ashamed. Didn’t they teach them that homosexuality is a sin? They should be punished.”

I pulled away from Zach’s mouth and turned around to face her, about to yell abuse at her, but as soon as I opened my mouth, a hand covered it, leaving me unable to talk.
“Leave it, baby. It’s not worth it,” Zach whispered in my ear, before kissing my neck softly, “Come on, we can finish this back at the hotel…” he said suggestively and I grinned before getting up off his lap. I allowed him to get up and brush himself off before I wound my arms around his neck and, with a glare at the old woman, pulled his head down and kissed him gently. The woman scoffed before walking quickly away with her poor husband following her, throwing us an apologetic look as he went.

I pulled away and moved my arms to around Zach’s waist, squeezing tightly. “I missed you,” I told him as I buried my head into his chest.
Zach rested his chin on the top of my head and whispered into my hair, “I missed you, too, honey. Way too much for what’s considered healthy.”
“Are you two done yet?” said an impatient voice behind us, “I’d actually like to get to the hotel and pack before tomorrow.”
“Sorry Rian. We just need to get Zacky’s bags, and then we’re ready to go,” I said, grabbing Zach’s hand and pulling him towards the luggage carousel, with Rian following behind us.
After waiting about ten minutes, we had found both suitcases that Zach had brought over and Zach and Rian were lugging them over to the car (I had offered to take one before Zach and Rian pointed out at pretty much the same time that the suitcases were nearly taller than me and probably heavier too). I sat in the back of the car with Zach, doing things that probably distracted Rian a bit, because he yelled, glaring at us through the review mirror, to “shut up and save it for the fucking bedroom.”

We were quiet for the rest of the short car trip, letting our lips touch lightly every now and again to keep ourselves from just ripping each others’ clothes off and scarring Rian for the rest of his life. It was a very long ten minute drive.

When Rian finally pulled up in the parking lot of the hotel, Zach and I jumped out and bolted inside. Obviously three weeks of not being able to do anything made us incredibly horny. I attacked him in the elevator and let’s just say that in the time it took for us to get to the 16th floor that my room was on; we were less than half dressed; sweaty and breathing heavily. I struggled to open the door to my room and Zach had to take the card off me to open it. After pushing me into the room and closing the door with his foot, Zach picked me up and practically threw me onto the bed. I dropped the previously discarded clothes onto the floor while Zach worked on the button on my jeans and struggled to get them off; for once, not bothering to tease me. As soon as I managed to get Zach’s underwear off, his lips connected with mine in a passionate kiss, his tongue immediately finding its way into my mouth. I didn’t even realise that he’d used the kiss to distract me until I felt him press himself inside of me slowly, making me cry out softly in lust and anticipation of what was to come.
“G-go!” I breathed.

He nodded and then pulled out most of the way before slamming back into me, making me moan loudly. He did this again and again; his movements getting faster and faster. A whole bunch of expletives (both in English and French) mixed with each other’s names were falling freely out of our mouths, surrounded by moans and shouts of ecstasy as the pleasure became overwhelming. An unusually loud shout (I’m usually the one who makes all the noise) mixed with a moan from Zach sent me over the edge screaming his name, him following a second later. He continued moving until he ran out of steam and collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. He stayed there for a few seconds before realising that he’s much heavier than me and rolled over onto the bed beside me so that I wouldn’t get crushed. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me lightly.

As I was dozing off from pure physical exhaustion, I felt Zach kiss the top of my head and whisper in my ear, “I fuckin’ missed you, babe. You have no idea…”
“Mm… I missed you, too,” I murmured, “I love you, Zacky…”

“I love you, too” was the last thing I heard before drifting off with a smile on my face; glad that I could finally be with my boyfriend once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??? Pwease?
:)

Thank you aimXandXfire <3