Bound in Matrimony

Lucas

It was time to get down to business. He had brought the girl to his private chambers, the one that she would soon be sharing with him. after all, now they were legally married. Given they consummated the marriage, she was his queen forever. She seemed very quiet, very meek. Good.. He could tell that she was striving to impress him, and saw her blush a bit at the stutter in her voice. His heart softened and he gave the girl a gentle smile. "Yes, yes it is. This is our room, in the south wing of the castle. There's a bathroom over there as well, and anything you need may be brought to you if you ask." He sat on the edge of the bed and undid his shoes, kicking them beneath the chair. He was ready to break in this meek girl, show her what it really meant to belong to a king.

he undid his tie and draped it over the back of the chair, giving the girl a good once-over. She was very, very little. Petite with long waves of fiery red hair, and he could tell that the girl was very eager to please him. Good. That came in handy. He moved to the bed, peering in one of the bedside tables to make sure everything was still in there, everything he always kept neatly stashed away in case of such an endeavor. She was the only woman he would be going to bed with for the rest of his life. Even if he wasn't overly excited about being married to a woman whose name he did not yet know, he would be loyal and good. That was his job, as the king. He would fulfill his duty like any good king should. He wasn't the kind of person to shirk his duties.

Sitting in the center of the bed he watched his young wife, watched the way her dress fit her body and moved in the subtle curves of her body. The way she looked so meek, so meek and submittting and sweet and he wanted nothing more than to have her all over him, feel her body beneath him as he moved in her and made their marriage official. He wanted to see what she was hiding under that dress and what got to be his for the rest of eternity.

He crooked his finger at her and smirked softly as she came over, holding his arms out for her until she was inside them. For a moment he just held her body against his and buried his face in her hair to smell it, clean and fresh. He was lucky. She was certainly a woman fitting for a king and he was incredibly lucky to have such a woman to call his queen. "Are you ready to make this official, love?" he asked. his eyes slid to the hand restraints hiding in his drawer. "There are some things I'd like to try."
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe/.