Bound in Matrimony

Lawrence

He felt like he was sixteen. No worse, he felt even younger than that. It was ridiculous really. He was a prince. Sure he wasn't the heir, but he didn't want to be. Lawrence didn't want the responsibility of being king. That had always been his brother. Lucas had always been the mature one. He had always been the one with a plan. Not to say that Law couldn't lead, he just didn't want to. He would much rather be free to live life. Well as free as he was allowed to be considering he had only just met the woman who was now his bride.

He smiled when she gave him her name. "Briar," he repeated saying her name carefully. "I like it. It's a beautiful name." It also helped that she was smiling at him. That made his world just that much better. "I'm Law. Well Lawrence, the younger twin, but you can call me Law. I know it's a funny nickname...at least my brother seems to think so." His grin w a little lopsided as he thought back to some of the memories he had of him and his twin when they were young children.

The look on his face turned more serious. "You know...we don't have to...do this tonight," he told her. "We don't have to consummate the marriage. We can wait until, you know, you like me. I don't mind. Neither of us were really given a choice in this so...we can have a choice now."

He wondered what she was going to say to that. He was trying to be noble and good though God knew she was prety. He would love to hold her and...well he knew what a man did with a woman, but it was embarassing thinking about it and it made him turn a little red. "Could you help me with my dress?" Brira asked softly standing up and turning her back to him.

Lawrence felt a shiver run through him as he moved closer to her. "If I do this Briar....I don't...I don't know what I'm going to do after..." he confessed His hands resting on her soft skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, sorry guys! But I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!