Bound in Matrimony

Briar

She was so nervous. The hands on her flesh felt hot as he unlaced the back of her dress. She could feel them shaking. He'd suggested that they didn't need to have sex tonight, that they didn't need to make their marriage official until after but she wanted to. She was afraid, this was somebody that she had never spoken to until now, but she had been waiting so long for this and she knew it had to be tonight. She could feel that he wanted her as his hot hands trembled over her flesh. His words brought a bright flush to her cheeks.

"I want to do it tonight, Law." His nickname was cute. He was a handsome guy and she should consider herself lucky that the man she was paired with was handsome and kind and not a jerk off. And she was. But that didn't mean that she was just going to lay down and take it. If she decided that she didn't want to do something then she would say it. But she wanted this. And so she would tell him and she knew that he would do it. She knew that he wanted itm she could feel it coming from him.

She felt her dress come loose in the back and start to slide off her body, and she didn't stop it. She was so shy, her heart was hammering in her chest and she was afraid. What was he going to think of her body? Sure, right now she was still wearing her lacy bra and panties, her stockings and her garters, but...that was a lit of skin and a lot of sexy. She'd never felt so exposed and vulnerable in her life. Generally Briar wasn't somebody who was though of as insecure, but right now she was just terrified, worried that he wouldn't like her, that he would think her body was ugly or maybe that she was too fat or too skinny or...well. anything. He was her husband, and she wanted him to think she looked nice.

The dress pooled around her legs and she stepped out of it, neatly laying the lovely garment over the back of the chair. She had yet to bring her eyes off the ground and for a moment she just fidgeted and worried. There was so many ways this could go. She had heard that sex for the first time was painful. It wasn't something that was very talked about but one of her close friends had been fairly wild and experienced far more than her, and they had discussed it at length despite it being a taboo subject. What if it hurt badly and she bled, or worse, cried?

She took a deep breath and looked up at him, crossing her arms over her breasts while she gave him what she hoped was a warm smile. She wasn't ready for him to see all of her just yet. She needed to gauge his reaction, first. "This is our wedding night. And I want to have sex with you." she murmured.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Briar, so shy