Bound in Matrimony

Leanna

Leanna was terrified.

Yet, that wasn't all that she was feeling going on in her stomach. There was anticipation there as well. She was excited. More than excited. She had been looking forward to this day for as long a she could remember. And her prince, not her future king was so kind and gentle. She had a feeling that it would be easy for her to fall in love with him. Probably too easy. When his finger beckoned her, her legs began to shake and go weak beneath her. She took deep breaths. Could she do this? Well, honeslty, she didn't have a choice. She was his bride.

She wanted him to be proud of her.

She moved toward him, trying to walk steady. She was glad when she had the bed to lean down on. But that still left her most of that expanse to cross. The bed was the largest that she had ever seen before in her life. She felt like she was shaking as she crawled across the bed in her beautiful gown. She honestly didn't know what to expect from tonight. Not only was she a virgin, but she was a completely ignorant virgin. She didn't know what happened between a man and woman or how a baby came to be. That was beyond her in all honesty.

"Try?" she asked clearly confused as he nodded.

"Here, let me help you take off your dress." She had seen the look in his eyes in the eyes of some of her brothers when they looked at a woman they especially favored. She wondered again just what it meant. He twirled his finger and she obeyed slowly turning around and pulling hair hair out of the way so his deft fingers could undo the trail of buttons down her back. The moment was more than intimate. With each button, he pressed a kiss to her spine. The first took her by surprise. The second brought a soft sigh to her as she relaxed a little. The third brought an odd sound from her like a moan, but it wasn't becasue of pain. "Do you like that?" he asked.

Leanna nodded a little breathless.

Her king chuckled. "Well than, I'm sure you'll love the rest of the night," he promised her as his hands slid under the dress and caressed her bare skin, pulling the gown down as his hands roved lower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it's been forever! I'm so sorry, I blame real life which fails! XDD

But now! TO THESMUT I MEAN FLUFF!