What's so Good About Picking up the Pieces?

chapter one.

After spending three months writing, one month recording, playing several local shows, Rosalynn and her band There Goes Your Man were ready to take on whatever the future had for them. For most bands, this calls for a tour, which also meant leaving your loved ones for most of the year, living in a dirty tour bus or van, and playing music. The playing music, and living in a confined space didn't seem that bad to most, it was just leaving what you love most behind.

As everyone gathered abound Tom, Rosalynn ran to grab her coffee quickly, her three inch heels tapping against the tiles silently. She walked over to sit beside Jeremy and took a sip of her warm beverage.

"There Goes Your Man is going on tour... with All Time Low!" Tom said loudly with a big smile on his face. Immediately after everyone was on their feet cheering, including Rosalynn. She quickly made her way to wrap her arms around her boyfriend before his arms snaked around her waist and lifted her up.

"Rosa Rosa Rosa" he whispered in her ear with a smile on his face. Giggling slightly moved her arms to his neck and pulled him into a kiss. As she pulled away he laughed squeezing her tight "First tour, are you excited?"

"Oh, Joe Joe Joe." Rosalynn laughed rubbing her nose against his "Better question is, why would I not be excited? You need to come and visit though."

"But of course. Whenever I'm not busy saving Jack. I'll never let go Jack!" He screamed dramatically. Rosalynn laughed throwing her head back. "I hope you know that whenever I see you with your hair gelled back and your little cute suit I just imagine you going off to play with your best friend the bunny." Rosalynn laughed.

"You're just saying that because my character's name is Arthur." He pouted softly "I didn't make fun of you when your character's name was Lafawnduh."

Rosalynn giggled pecking him on the lips softly "That was supposed to be a comedy, I was supposed to be a ghetto girl. You were supposed to make fun of me, dummy." She smiled "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone guess who her boyfriend is?

I'll be writing a lot more with this story, I'm just way more inspired. I'm currently watching 500 days of summer too, which is why the band name is so fucked.

Comment, Subscribe, let me know if I should continue.