Love, Lust, and Spirit: Who Is Mrs. Perfect?

The Honeymoon

Tre and Niki lay cuddled in each others arms under the covers listening to each others heartbeats. Tre slowly ran his fingers through her hair as she listened intently. She loved how their heartbeats matched up when they were together. He squeezed her tight and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Niki. You're the most amazing person I've ever met."

They gazed into each others eyes as Niki spoke up. "I love you too, Tre. I never imagined I would have ever found a guy like you. So soft hearted, lovable, sensitive,-"

"Horny," he finished her sentence with a grin.

"Sure, why not. Granted you are the horniest man I know, but on top of that you're my horny man."

"Yes, ma'am, and that's why I can do this!" he said as her rolled over on top of her locking lips once again. His tongue slowly ventured across the top of her tongue luring it closer to his lips. He once again ran his hand through her hair and entangled his fingers in the strands. Her hands ventured around his bare body slowly sending waves of infatuation and desire for her body once again.

Tre pulled back to take advantage of the moment to stare into her eyes.

"I can't believe this week is almost up. I kind of don't want to go back to California," Niki pouted.

"I know," he replied as he massaged her scalp. "I don't want to go either, but touring starts in a few days and we have shows to play and ass to kiss with the managers and other big wigs of the arenas and shit."

"You wouldn't mind me coming along, would you?"

"No, not at all! In fact, I would really love for you to come with us."

He kissed her passionately again and went in for another round before showering to leave back to California.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short first chapter to get into the idea of what is going on from the last story. The next chapter is longer, I promise. And it covers more than this. It actually has some story behind it to follow. Hope you enjoy the story.