Love, Lust, and Spirit: Who Is Mrs. Perfect?

Is This Love or Lust?

Mike splashed water in his face at an attempt to cool down a little more. The concert was almost unbearably hot between being under the lights and watching Alec dance in front of him. He rested his palms on the side of the sink and hung his head. He couldn't get the image of her out of his head. He imagined her wavy hair bouncing around as she and Niki danced and Niki shedding her jacket, revealing a spaghetti strap tank top, and tying it around her waist. He could feel the blood rushing to his groin and bit his lip. He sighed and the door behind him opened.

"Hey, you okay?" Billie asked.

Mike looked up and nodded. "Yeah, I just overheated a little. I'm good now."

"Alright. I'll be out and about around here if you need me. Tre and Niki went out to eat real quick."

His eye twitched at the thought of being here almost alone with Alec. 'What to do?' he thought. He walked out behind Billie and found the little kitchenette. He opened the fridge, squatted in front of the shelves, and began observing what was in stock.

"I think we need to have a little discussion," he heard from behind him. His eyes got wide and he became stiff all over. A drop of sweat fell down his temple.

"Uh...w-what about?" He stood slowly and turned his head to Alec.

"What's up with you? You've been acting really strange around me." She of course knew what was going on but wanted him to tell her to her face. Niki knows she can't stand being avoided but she's not here to stop her from talking to Mike about it.

He didn't reply at first until after he shut the fridge door, then he rubbed his arm. "I-I don't really know how to tell you, A-Alec." Damn, even saying her name made him hard. He feels like a teenager all over again. He choked back a groan at the thought of him being so nervous talking to a girl. He didn't remember it being this hard with Brittney.

"Well, sum it up. I don't like being avoided, especially if it's something I can fix."

He shook his head. "You can't fix it."

She scrunched her eyebrows together and turned around to look out the window at the night sky. He couldn't help but look down at her ass. He was getting so hard it almost hurt, damn jeans. The one night he decided to not wear the track pants, although if he did wear them she'd see it from a mile away since it wouldn't hold it down to his leg. He inhaled deeply and began walking toward her. His legs felt like they weighed a ton or bricks were glued to the bottom of his shoes. He trembled with each step.

"Alec," he began but choked back.

She waited for him to continue but he didn't say anything. "Mike," she began and turned around to meet his gaze. "I overheard you and Billie talking outside."

His eyes got wide. Oh God, she listened through the door. "I-" he paused, "I don't know what to say. Did you hear everything?"

She nodded. He lowered his head slightly and looked at the floor. Suddenly she grabbed his hand and held it tight. He looked her in the eyes and she raised herself up on tip toe and kissed his cheek. He felt his body nearly go limp. It took every muscle in his body to keep from falling over. His heart beat sped up severely and tried hammering it's way out of his rib cage.

"I wanted you to know that I like you too, but I don't want to hurt Brittney. She's been with you longer than you've known me so I don't know if it would be fair to her."

His heart almost halted to a stop. He didn't want to hurt her either, but his penis currently didn't care. It was like the angel and the demon on his shoulders. Red was currently screaming at him and White was whispering. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled her close to him. He pulled her head up by her chin and kissed her slowly. She leaned in to close the gap between them and felt his erection hard against his leg. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His hands ran down her back and one laid itself across part of her ass. Her tongue teased his lips and she felt him shudder.

He pulled back and looked her dead in the eyes. "God, if I don't stop now then we're doomed."

She laid her head against his chest and nodded. "Yeah." She smiled into his chest.

They didn't break away from each other for at least another five minutes. Mike kissed the top of her head and she looked up into his eyes. The light blue reflected back into her amber eyes and she smiled. He ran his hand through her brown hair and smiled back.

Billie stood in awe at the spectacle going on in front of his eyes. He crept away avoiding any squeaky boards hoping they didn't notice him there. His best friend is still in a rut. He didn't know what to do. Psycho Bitch is still in jail, thank God, Brittney is at home waiting for his return, and Alec is currently in his arms. He just hoped he didn't have anything for Niki still because he didn't know what he'd do then. He knows he's over Jennifer, and has been for a long time, but she could come back at almost any time like that time she escaped. She wasn't far from his house when she was found. Billie plopped down on the couch and picked up a magazine hoping it would get his mind off of the situation unfolding.