Love, Lust, and Spirit: Who Is Mrs. Perfect?

Return Home

Tre and Niki walked through the airport to retrieve their baggage and wait for Billie to come pick them up. They grabbed their bags and walked over to the front doors and waited. Shortly after sitting down Billie pulls up and hangs his head out the window.

"Hey, welcome back to Shitsville. We will be arriving to Horn Dog's Paradise very shortly. Please place all extra baggage in the trunk and used condoms in the trash cans provided by the airport. Thank you for riding Wright's Wife and be sure to buckle up."

"I missed you too, Billie," Niki said as she rolled her eyes.

They place their bags in the trunk and piled in the back seat.

"So, how was Okinawa?" Billie asked.

"It was great. It was so peaceful, especially at night. You could go out at four in the morning and go walking if you wanted. The temperature is perfect there and the food was great as well," Niki replied.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your opinion, Tre?" He grinned and Billie nodded. "Amen to that." Niki's face became slightly flushed as she turned to look out the window in attempt to ignore Tre's response. She knew sex was normal for humans, but she wasn't the type to tell everyone about it.

"So where is Adrienne today? I thought she was supposed to come with you," Tre asked.

"Nah, she wanted to stay at home and cook for your guys' return. She wanted a big cookout but I told her you guys would probably rather just go home for a while first. How about tomorrow? It will be the kick off for touring."

"Yeah, sounds great. And speaking of touring, Niki is wanting to come along with us. I told her that it would be fine and she could-" He was cut off by Niki cupping his mouth.

Billie raised his brow in the rear view mirror and gave a small smirk. "Yes, Niki?"

"Nothing, he was going to tell you something stupid that I said I would never do."

"Which is?"

"Run around the stage in a sex kitten outfit and sit in his lap behind the drums while you guys are hyping up the crowd."

"I see. And you declined why?"

Niki gave a look of shock and confusion causing Billie to burst out in laughter. "Why would I want to do that and why would you ask me that? I don't want to be in front of thousands of people half naked for his entertainment."

"But you love me so you should do it for me."

"Tre, I do love you, but I'm not giving ten-thousand teenage boys boners for your enjoyment or seeing me in a skanky outfit. Make the guy in the bunny suit do it."

"But he's not as sexy as you," he pouted.

"O-kay, 'nuff said," Billie cut in. "Save that part for when you get home. You're almost there anyway."

"I won't hardly be saving anything when I get past those doors," Tre said undauntedly unaware of Niki's embarrassment.

Billie swung into the drive way and waved at the couple as he pulled out. They walked their baggage through the front door and dropped it all where they stood. Tre took a deep breath and sighed with content.

"I miss the smell of my house. I missed being home."

"You miss the smell of moldy cheese and lavender?"

"My house does Not smell like moldy cheese."

"Nope, it is being covered up by a hint of lavender too."

"You're just jealous."

"Of what?"

She gave a bewildered look but could resist smiling as his apparent goofiness. He knew that she loved it when he was goofy, even if it was something stupid.

"I don't know yet, but I'll find out."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the living room. He tossed her on the couch and straddled her hips hovering over her.

"You do realize that your penis will eventually wilt if you keep this up."

"Will not."

Before she could reply he pressed his lips against hers. His hands ventured up her belly and up to her chest. He cupped his hand around her left breast and gently squeezed. His tongue intertwined with hers and her arms around his neck.

Tre stopped and playfully collapsed on top of her pushing out the rest of the air in her stomach in a loud huff. Her lungs craving air as she garbled words.

"Hm?" he muttered in her cleavage.

She couldn't get enough air to speak so she jabbed his head repeatedly until he lifted it.

"What?"

"I can't breathe," she squeaked.

"Is that a fat joke?" he asked in a dramatic manner.

She couldn't take it anymore. Her lungs nearly screaming for air, in one big heave she threw him off the couch and gasped. She breathed unsteadily for a few moments and regained control of stable breaths.

"What was that for?" he asked with a small grin.

"When I say I can't breathe, I can't get the air supply I need to live, Tre. So air, no sex. Sorry."

His mouth gaped open and then he puckered his bottom lip.

"But Tre like sex. It's his food supply."

"Your food supply?"

"I feed off your orgasms."

"Intriguing..."

"Sex now?"

"We just got back from our honeymoon, Tre. You'll be fine for another couple of hours. Believe me. I haven't slept hardly at all this week."

"That explains your crabbiness."

"Oh, hush."

He giggled at the look she gave him combined with the bags under her eyes. He knew she was tired so he left her alone for a while. He trailed up the steps behind her to their bedroom.

"Well, this is now officially Our bedroom," he said with a smile.

"Yes, and this bed looks so great right now."

She collapsed on the bed with her feet hanging off the end. She kicked her shoes off and crawled up to the pillows at the head of the bed. He took off his shoes and laid down next to her pulling her close to his body fitting her perfectly in his form.

"Sweet dreams, Snookums," he said as she dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Starting to get somewhere. Please bear with me. I will hopefully have the next chapter tomorrow. This story will focus more on Mike once we get to touring in the next few chapters over.