Love, Lust, and Spirit: Who Is Mrs. Perfect?

Three Cheers For The Crappy Tour Manager!

"C'mon!" Tre exclaimed hanging his head out the car window," we're going to be late!"

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. I had to call Alec and tell her our plans."

"That's why you have a cell phone."

She climbed into the car, shut the door, and buckled her seat belt. "Saving battery." He rolled his eyes and she grinned in return.

He backed out of the driveway and drove off to meet the guys.

"I'm really going to miss you," Mike said holding Brittney close. "I wish you could go with us."

She pecked him on the lips. "I do too, but this is the first family reunion we've had in years. I can't miss seeing the majority of my family all at once. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I know. It's alright."

"You better get going before you're late. I'll call you every day."

"I'll call You every day." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"You better," she smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Mike."

He kissed her softly, grabbed his bags, and walked out the door. She walked to the living room window and watched him pull out of the drive.

He pulled into the empty warehouse parking lot where they guys were waiting for the bus. He wondered why it hadn't shown up yet but wasn't too worried. It was only fifteen minutes past. He pulled his car into the warehouse next to Billie's car and climbed out. He waved at him and gathered his bags.

Shortly after, Tre pulled in. Mike glanced at the car and saw Niki. Chills ran down his back and arms. He hoped she wasn't going with them but he knew she was. They got out and Niki waved at them. Mike gave a fake smile and waved back. They gathered their bags and started walking out of the warehouse.

"Where is the bus?" Tre asked.

"I'm not sure," Billie replied.

They waited around and after about thirty minutes Billie pulled out his cell phone. He punched numbers in and waited for an answer.

"Cameron, where's the bus?" He paused and listened. "What do you mean?" His voice getting slightly angrier. "Well get us another bus!"

Tre looked at Mike and he returned a slightly worried look. Suddenly Billie threw his arms up and screamed causing them to jump.

"Cameron, you are our manager, you're supposed to keep up with this shit!"

"Billie, Billie, calm down, we'll work something out," Tre reassured while rubbing his shoulders. He was tired of listening to Cameron so he shut his phone and crammed it back in his pocket.

"The bus has a hole in the radiator and we'll have to wait to get a new one."

"Well, the first few are near, why don't we just drive?" Mike asked.

"Looks like we'll have to."

"Well, let's get going.

Everyone threw their bags back in the cars and drove off to San Francisco.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part One of the updates today. Enjoy!