Love, Lust, and Spirit: Who Is Mrs. Perfect?

Gotta Love Teenies

Mike stood next to the guys waiting to run out on stage and perform. He was trying to avoid Niki without it being obvious, but she disappeared nearly an hour ago making it easier on him. Suddenly Billie took off running, he followed by instinct. He didn't realize he ran out until he was in front of his microphone. He started looking around and waved at the crowd to his bottom right. He spotted Niki and waved. He waved at her and turned to his left and waved at the crowd.

'Thank god she's not directly in front of me. I'll have a reason to not have to look at her the whole time, if at all,' he thought.

With each song that was played, the crowd got more and more excited. They waved their hands in the air, jumped around, screamed, and mimicked lyrics. Tre kept smiling and winking at Niki. Two girls next to her stopped clapping their hands and watched him. One girl had long shaggy, brunette hair down slightly past her shoulders. The other has short, black razored hair with streaks of red.

The brunette gave a disapproving look to both Tre and Niki. The other rolled her eyes and continued clapping her hands, jumping, and singing.

Tre was watching the girls down below. The brunette tapped Niki on the shoulder and seemed to be hollering at her, not because of the loud music, but out of spite. Niki calmly looked at her attentively and replied causing the girl to gape her mouth open and flip her off. Niki laughed and turned back to watch the show. The song ended shortly after and Billie held the mic away from his face. He crouched down in front of Niki and the girls and said, "Hey, hey, what's going on here?"

Niki waved her hands away from herself in a swooping manner and replied, "It's nothing, keep singing."

He tilted his head a little and raised his brow. "Whatever you say."

The girls look at her in more jealousy than before. This got the other girl's attention, but not nearly enough to ruin her day. Tre noticed the brunette glaring at Niki, but he knew she could handle it. He didn't want to cross them.

"Thank you, San Francisco! You've been an awesome audience! Goodnight!" Billie screamed in the mic.

The jogged off stage and dried themselves off with cold, damp towels.

"I wonder what that was earlier. That girl looked like she was about to beat Niki's face in," Mike scoffed.

"No kidding," Tre said, "but I know Niki can handle it herself. If they cross her then they're in trouble. The one with red streaks didn't seem too bothered by her, though."

He nodded in agreement. "You've got a point."

Little by little, people filed in the room filling it up by the second. Mike spotted the girls across the room and watched them scurry through the crowd. He found Tre and warned him that they were looking for him. They parted and continued talking to fans and signing autographs. The girls walked up to Tre and Mike watched carefully from across the room.

The brunette rested her elbow on her palm and began twisting her hair. Mike rolled his eyes. Typical teenager. the dark haired girl smiled and kept her hands in her jacket pockets. Mike glanced around and spotted Niki observing them. He grinned and continued his business.

"Hey, Tre," the brunette sang, "I want you to meet my friend, Terina."

"Hey," he stuck his hand out and shook her hand.

"So, do you remember me?" she asked.

"Um, no, not really."

She frowned giving a pathetic pouty face. "Really? I'm surprised." She looked at Terina and they giggled.

Mike continued watching but couldn't hear, even considering how many people had cleared out.

"Is there a reason that I would?" Tre raised his brow.

"I figured you would remember us going to one of the back rooms."

Mike looked over at Niki and saw a small frown of curiosity had instantly splattered on her face. She could hear the girl. He walked over to her and whispered, "What's going on?"

"Shh, I'm listening."

Mike scrunched his face and gave her a 'duh' look. They listened closely

"The back room? No, I don't remember that."

She scooted closer and Niki tilted her head back slightly and gave a small grin. She was waiting for her reply. The girl ran her finger across his chest and down his left arm. He gave a look of disapproval.

"You still don't remember?"

"No," he stated sternly. Niki could see him beginning to get agitated.

She got close to his face and pulled his shirt collar. He was jerked down onto her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Terina grinned. He tried pushing away without making her fall but she stood her ground. He turned his head to the side and unclasped their lips.

"Get the fuck off of me now!"

Niki covered her mouth to prevent sound from her laughter. The girl was shocked.

"Why are you acting like this? You seemed to enjoy it last time."

"That was nearly 5 years ago. I'm married now and you were just another girl that seduced me."

She backed up and looked hurt. "How many more-"

"What's it to you? You're not my wife and I didn't have sex with any of you. Just go home and forget about it. Forget about me."

The brunette looked at Terina with tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Don't cry over me, you're being pathetic. You can't honestly say that just because we made out in the back room half a decade ago that it made you fall in love with me. You're way too young for me, I'm not interested, and neither should you be. Go home."

Niki leaned up against the wall and crossed her arms.

"Pretty powerful words," she whispered.

"No kidding. I didn't think he'd be that harsh to her," Mike replied.

Billie had joined them shortly before they kissed. He was speechless.

Tre turned around and saw the others against a wall next to the door about ten feet away. His eyebrows flew up. He smiled at Niki and embraced her when he came in arms reach. Terina draped her arms around the brunette's shoulders and they walked out the door. They passed the others on their way out. The brunette spotted Niki and here eyes got wide.

"You fucking bitch! Are you trying to steal him now?!" She began to jump but Terina grabbed the back of her shirt and her right arm. "Let the fuck go, Terina!"

"No! Why are you angry at her?"

"She was eavesdropping the entire time and now she goes and rubs that in my face! How dare you!"

Niki kept her face straight, although she was about to die laughing inside. Teenagers always cracked her up when they threw fits over celebrities.

"What's your name?" she asked the brunette.

"What the fuck is it to you?"

"Just wondering. I like knowing who my husband's escapades were with."

Tre gave a glance of shock at Niki, then back at the girl.

Her eyes grew even wider. The blood flooded to her face and she gritted her teeth.

"You're a god damn fucking liar!"

She broke Terina's grasp and flung her fist right at Niki's face. Everyone dove out of the way. Niki dove into the floor and rolled. Her fist landed against the thin wall causing a large hole to be imprinted. She screamed and began stomping toward Niki. By this time she had gotten up. Security guards began flooding in the room but before they could contain her Niki karate chopped her in the throat, one of the most lethal ways to take down the enemy without serious injury.

She fell to the floor instantly and held her throat. Terina gasped and covered her mouth. She couldn't believe that the best day of her life was ending like this.

"I didn't want to do that, but you left me no choice. Be thankful I didn't punch you in the gut."

The guys stared at the girl trembling on the floor. A guard picked her up and helped her outside. Terina was too scared to move. Niki walked toward her but she jumped.

"No! Don't come near me!"

"It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you. You saw how she was acting, I had no choice."

Terina was shaking her head frantically. "No, you didn't have to do that!"

Niki pinched the bridge of her nose. "Terina, go to her now. She'll need you."

She trembled and slowly stumbled toward the door. Tre walked up behind Niki and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I knew you could handle it yourself." She hummed in reply. "What was it, exactly, that you said to her earlier?"

"During the show?"

"Yeah."

"Well, she called me a bitch for trying to flirt with you and I tried to ignore her but she kept going on and on so I finally told her that there was a word for a girl like her but it wasn't suitable to use in high society outside of a kennel."

Mike burst out in laughter, Billie smiled, and Tre laughed into her neck.

"Wow, nice. I'm sorry all of that went down, though."

"Eh, it's bound to happen. That's why I don't like teenies."

"Hey, who's hungry?" Billie asked.

"Are you kidding? I'm starved," Niki replied.

They chuckled and agreed to go to Huddle House.

"Hopefully we won't see any more teenies while we're there," Mike said. They all agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get an update in, I lost my notebook for a couple of weeks. I have it back now and will be writing as much as possible.

Terina
Brunette

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Comments are loved no matter what they say =)