Love, Lust, and Spirit: Who Is Mrs. Perfect?

Post Confusion

Mike sat in a chair on the bus polishing his bass and thinking about the dream from last night. The child looked very familiar to him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. His mind cranked and still nothing.

"Dude, you alright?" Billie asked breaking is thought. He had been completely oblivious to everything around him.

"Huh?"

"Are you alright? We've been trying to talk to you."

"Oh, sorry, just spaced out is all."

"No kidding," Tre blurted.

"Well," Billie continued, "do you want to go to eat at Huddle House, iHop, or somewhere else? Tre was wanting waffles but what do you want?"

He shrugged. "I don't really care. I'm not really picky today."

Billie scrunched his eyebrows together and began wondering what was up. "Well, alright. Huddle House it is."

Mike stared at the half eaten breakfast plate in front of him. Tre continued slipping pieces of bacon and sausage off of his plate with no reaction.

"Dude, why aren't you trying to stab my hand with a fork?" He grabbed the side of his face and stared him in the eyes. "Tell me what's wrong."

He stayed silent. He sighed, "I-I don't know. I had a weird dream last night and it's confusing me." He paused as they stared attentively waiting for him to continue. He continued to tell them his dream and they all were confused about the meaning, but decided to put it aside.

"Well," Billie started, "I'm sure we'll figure out what it is eventually." Mike nodded in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, finally an update. I've been so busy lately. >_<
It's short but I'm working on the next chapter, this is just sort of a filler.

I love comments! They're greatly appreciated. =)