Love, the Hardest Way

1

Name: Scarlet O’Conner (aka Scar)
Age: 23
Likes: Her friends and family. Her dog Vex (a spoodle aka cocker spaniel/poodle). Pranking, wreaking havoc and messing with her friends.
Dislikes: People who are up themselves, but not really afraid of anything.
Looks: Dark blue hair, grey eyes, plump lips. About 5 foot 3 inches, 110 pounds. May be small but can handle herself, took kickboxing for 5 years when a teenager. Has 3 lobe piercings in her left ear, 1 lobe and 2 cartilage piercings in her right ear. A phoenix tattoo on her right front thigh, 3 point Celtic knot on her left ribs, a Zero skull on her left outer ankle and 2 intertwined roses going up her left back thigh onto her bum (so the stems are mainly on her thigh and the roses are on the bottom of her bum)
History: Born and raised in England. Parents sent her to a boarding school in Surrey (near London) which was part prestigious academic school part finishing school. Not that any of it went in. Yes she was very smart and passed all of her classes. She never paid any attention to the finishing classes, the teachers hated that she would wreak havoc while trying to show the proper way a lady would sit. Scarlett O’Conner wasn’t what you would call your average girl. Sure she liked shopping, make-up and going out, but she wasn’t one of those girls you could lump into a certain category of person. You see Scarlett liked to be one of a kind. She also liked to pull pranks on her friends and family and generally wreak havoc in her city. After school, Scarlett went to University of Manchester where she met her lifelong friends. When she graduated they all moved down to London. Scarlett started to become somewhat famous on the London underground scene, especially when she would pull pranks on celebrities with the help of her friends, always catching it on camera and uploading it to the shabby little website she and her friends put together. Although she hates to be thought of as it, she is very much the ringleader of their little trio. She comes up with most of their pranks and is completely compassionate and loving to her friends. They prefer her to be ‘head’ of their little group, even though she would never make them do something they didn’t want to, which to be fair, wasn’t much. They were up for anything.

INFO:

Her friends:

Name: Emily Drake (aka Bambi)
Age: 23
Looks: Very short pixie like black hair with green streaks, extremely big brown eyes (hence the name Bambi). Similar build to Scar. Regular lobe piercings and lip piercing. Tattered angel wings tattoos on shoulder blades.

Name: Annie Fisher (aka Fish)
Age: 23
Looks: Long blonde hair with every colour of the rainbow streaks in it. Green eyes. Shorter than Scar and Bambi. What she lacks in height she makes up in personality. She comes up with a lot of pranks for the trio to do. No piercings except her nose on the right hand side. Fleur de Lis tattoo on left wrist, fireworks on back of neck, a lily on left shoulder blade and day of the dead skull tattoo on right back calf.
They all met at Manchester Uni and became quite well known in the city for the three years they were there before they all moved down to London. Scar was quite well known in London and her friends started to make their own mark as well. Together the three of them were practically unstoppable. Pretty soon they were very well known all over the city for being the crazy pranksters that they are. They also have their own mischievous dog: Vex. He’s a spoodle (cocker spaniel/poodle) and every bit of a trickster as the girls, who adore him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the story begins.....

Walking down the road in Camden, myself, Bambi and Fish attracted all sorts of looks. Envy from the younger girls, lust from some of the guys and disgust from all the straight edge conformists raah’s (preps) and adults. I didn’t really care, I was used to getting these, and so were the girls. In the past two years of living in the centre of the capital city of the UK the three of us had built up somewhat of a reputation. We were all on our lunch break from working at HMV in Covent Garden. The beauty of the tram is that it could take you somewhere you wanted to go quicker than if you walked, I loved it. My job at HMV was alright, it wasn’t exactly my first choice of career, but we needed some income for our flat plus various shopping and pulling pranks. And my parents made it so that I couldn’t touch my trust fund until I was 25, not that I minded, I was getting by fairly well.
By the time the three of us had finally finished meandering around the market and gotten back to HMV, it was 3 o’clock. The day passed fairly slowly, the only highlight to my day was the girl that came up to the till with all 5 seasons of Viva La Bam. We got talking about the show. I, being the ditzy person I am, didn’t realize there were actually 5 seasons of it, I’d only ever seen a few episodes on MTV at 2 in the morning when I couldn’t sleep, nevertheless, I thought it was hilarious. When it was finally time to close up shop I was very intrigued about watching the rest of Viva La Bam, so I grabbed them from TV section and bought them with my employee discount.
At home, Bambi, Fish and I decided to wind down for the day. We each went to our respective rooms to take showers and put our pyjamas on, who cares that it was only 5.30pm. I was finished first, so I went into the kitchen and pulled out some junk food and drinks and took them into the living room. When I got there, I dumped the food on the table and grabbed the HMV bag with Viva La Bam in it, pulling out the season 1 disc and setting it in the DVD player.
“What’s all this for?” Fish asked, coming out of her room while towel drying her hair.
“I bought all of this show called Viva La Bam and I thought we could all watch it.”
“Ahh! I love that show! I haven’t seen it in ages, I think it finished in, like, 2005 or something.”
“Yeah I think it did, check me and all my behind-on the times awesomeness.” I joked.
“Well, I think you’re going to love it, the main guy is basically an American male version of you. It’s hilarious.”
“What’s hilarious?” Bambi asked, making her way over to the couch in her boxers and oversized shirt.
“Viva La Bam. Scar here has hardly seen any of it so she bought it and we’re gunna have a Viva La Bam night!” Fish replied, stupidly excited.
“Oh, awesome! They’re really good. And we could get some new pranking ideas.”
As Bambi and Fish continued talking about the show and which episodes were their favourites, I just sat and listened.
“How is it that you two know so much about this program?! I swear I must’ve lived under a rock all these years!” I exclaimed, clearly teasing.
“Or you were too busy going out and wreaking havoc on the poor general public of England.” Fish replied while winking at me.
“This is probably true.” I agreed while pressing play and watching the opening montage for Viva La Bam, season 1.