Love, the Hardest Way

10

*Regular P.O.V.*
Christmas was so much fun, especially having Bam over. He stayed for a few more days after Christmas, before stating he had to get home at some point on New Years Eve. We all exchanged numbers with Bam so that we could stay in touch. The three of us got along famously with Bam, we had loads in common, and he helped us to do some really crazy shit throughout London; we even took him to a few clubs which he successfully managed to get us thrown out of.
But now it was February, and we had another month off before we had to head into the MTV offices to start brainstorming the new season. The first series had been the biggest hit on MTV since Viva La Bam and Jackass, which we were ecstatic about. So for now we were being completely lazy; rolling out of bed at midday, heading into town for a few hours to go shopping, coming home, going out to clubs then rolling into bed at about 3am. Then the process repeated all over again the next day. We loved it. We worked damn hard to get that show to go well, and it really paid off. This was our well deserved down time.
We kept in touch with Bam of course. He became quite a good friend to us, even if he was constantly ripping the shit out of us. It seemed though, that he and I talked more often than him with Bambi and Fish. We just never ran out of things to talk about, a couple of times we even stayed up into the early hours of the morning (London time) talking.
It was hard to think straight when it came to Bam. Honestly, I didn’t even know what to think. When we talked it was quite flirty, but seriously, he lived probably about 4,000 miles away. But there was something so deliciously amazing about him. I found when he was over that whenever I looked into his eyes, I felt like I was looking into two bottomless pools of sky blue, so I tried not to look into his eyes for too long.
I honestly didn’t get what it was that I was feeling. I mean, I’d had boyfriends before, granted not anything serious since before uni, but this felt different. It felt, I don’t know, safe? Granted we’d only been in each other’s company a few times, but even when we were just texting, it felt like I had some sort of safety blanket surrounding me. When I told the girls about it, their immediate reaction was that I liked him. This at first shocked me that they could come up with such an answer. Then I went straight to denial. There was no way I could like Bam; it must’ve just been that he was my first close guy friend that I could just talk to without the pressure of anything else.
So to get my mind off the *amazingly gorgeous body* jackass known as Bam Margera, I threw myself into new things. The girls and I tried a whole handful of different things over the next few weeks. Such as yoga, kickboxing (which I quite enjoyed), hell, we even tried golf. That was something we should have done for the show, it was bloody hilarious.
Luckily, it was now time to start planning the new season, which we wanted to be bigger and better than the first. This gave me a whole new set of things to be thinking about instead of a certain blue-eyed skater. Since the show was so well received, MTV had given us a bigger budget, which meant we could do stuff that was even more over the top, and we could travel further, instead of just Europe we could go basically anywhere we wanted. It opened up a whole new range of opportunities for us. And I knew exactly where we were going first.