Love, the Hardest Way

13

*Regular P.O.V.*
Bam’s face was priceless. That expression alone was worth the hours of work we put in on his room. I was endlessly thankful that Joe caught it all on camera.
“Are you kidding me?” He asked.
“Ha! You sound just like April.” Novak stated. It seemed that everyone had followed to see Bam’s reaction. Even though it was only Bambi, Fish and I who re-did his room, everyone else loved the fact that we were taking Bam on in what would undoubtedly become an all out prank war.
Walking into his room, Bam was getting the full effect of the redecorations.
You see, while Bam was passed out in the tree house for the whole night and most of the day, us girls decided that his bedroom needed re-vamping. How lucky it was that we had happened to stop at a Home Depot on the way to Duffers yesterday.
Bam’s room was now bright princess pink. Pink walls, pink mini chandelier, pink bed frame, covers, wardrobe, carpet, drawers, curtains, door...everything; hell, we’d even managed to get a pink princess skateboard. There was also a vanity table with a diamante encrusted mirror, a pile of pink princess toys in one corner and posters of kittens, ponies, Hannah Montana and Zac Efron everywhere.
“Isn’t it pretty? Now you can fulfil your dream of being a princess!” I squealed, yes I squealed.
“Look in the wardrobe.” Fish added, bouncing with excitement at Bam’s last surprise.
He walked over to the bright pink door and slowly turned the giant ‘diamond’ door knob.
“Where the fuck are my clothes?”
“Inside the pretty pink clothes bag!”
“There’s no way all my clothes are in that tiny bag.”
“Just open it up and look.”
“Oh fucking hell. Is this all the clothes I have?”
“Yep.”
By now everyone was on the floor pissing themselves laughing. Bam had taken the opened clothes bag out of the wardrobe and displayed the only set of clothes he now owned. A full length bright pink princess ball gown. It had diamantes scattered all over it and even came with a pair of matching shoes and a tiara. Yeah we went all out with this, and it was completely worth it.
“And seeing as we’re all going out for dinner tonight, you might wanna get cleaned up. Don’t worry, we got you some spare boxers...they’re in the drawer.”
“I don’t think I even wanna look.”
“Well go take a shower, we leave in an hour.”
“I’m not going out in public in that fucking dress. Just give me my clothes back.”
“You are and no. You’ll never find them.”
With that, we pushed Bam into the bathroom to start getting ready with all his princess shower stuff. As soon as we heard the shower start up, Edy and I got in our rental car to go and pick up everyone stuff from the hotel.
“We’ll be back in half an hour. Make sure he doesn’t find his clothes and he wears that dress. Pin him down and dress him yourself if you have to.” I said to the girls, Novak and Seth.
“Yes ma’am!” Seth answered, saluting.
With that Edy and I left Castle Bam.
By the time we got back almost everyone was ready. The only exception being, of course, Bam. He was downright refusing to put on the dress.
“No! I won’t fucking wear it!”
“Dude, you’ve got no other clothes, just put it on.”
“No!”
Bam was facing away from us as Edy and I entered the house. Novak was holding the dress, trying to push it into Bam's hands.
I jumped on Bam from behind and pinned him on the floor.
“We’ve got to stop meeting like this.” I smirked, noticing we were in a quite similar position to when he had returned Vex.
I tried my hardest not to think about his almost naked body underneath mine; being that close to him physically. If I dwelled on it, I knew where my mind would go, and I couldn’t let that happen, so I tried my best to keep my mind on getting him in the dress. So before he could say anything, I grabbed the dress from Novak’s hands and started to pull it over Bam’s head.
“Seth, Novak, a little help please?”
Together the three of us managed to get Bam stood up. Novak pinned down Bam’s arms while Seth got his legs.
“You two are gunna pay for this!” Bam yelled. It looked like his housemates were officially on our side now.
It took about ten minutes, but we finally got Bam into the dress. I gotta tell you, it was the funniest thing I think I’d ever seen. Once we got him zipped up, he just gave in; he had lost, now at least he was taking it like a man.
And with that we were off to dinner, which was a whole other experience in itself.