Love, the Hardest Way

16

Twenty minutes later Bam finally stumbled into the kitchen, looking a little worse for wear and still with the remains of the make-up on him. Looks like I’d have to give him a make-up remover wipe before we left.
He came and sat next to me and reached out for the freshly made coffee.
“Morning!” I said loudly, my hangover completely gone, just cause I’m cool like that.
“Mmmmghgff..” Was about the extent of what I heard.
“Wow, you sound exactly like Vito when you’re hung over.” Bambi remarked, sitting across from us. Everyone else was getting the most of our last day together, probably going to the pool one last time.
“Fuckkk off...” Bam mumbled.
“Got it. Need to finish packing anyway.” Bambi smiled, skipping over to the pair of us and giving us both a kiss on the cheek before skipping out of the room.
“Too much energy...too early...” Was all I heard before Bam let his head fall to the table.
“Come on you, let’s sit somewhere more comfy.”
I dragged him over to the couches in the pirate bar, before letting him flop across one of them. I picked up his legs and sat down, placing them over the top of my own legs.
After just sitting in comfortable silence for a few minutes, Bam decided that it was time to try and sit up and hold a decent conversation.
“So...you’re going today..” Now was it my imagination or did he seem disappointed?
“Awww, you sad we aren’t around any longer to pull pranks on your arse?”
“Haha, sure.”
“Poor babs.”
“Stop patronising me.”
“But it’s fun.”
Suddenly I had a Bam on top of me. And it was tickling me. This was not good, I’m extremely ticklish.
“Ahhh! Bam stop! Stop! Ahhh! I can’t breathe!” I barely got the words sputtered out between shrieks of laughter.
“Peanuts!!!” I finally yelled. That made him stop.
“Peanuts?” He asked. He was still sat on me.
“Yes peanuts.” His hands were resting on my ribs.
“Well what the fuck does that mean?” His brown hair was falling into his face.
“It’s like the English version of Mercy, or at least it is where I’m from.” His amazing blue eyes were staring straight into mine.
Holy. Fuck.
Those blue eyes staring straight into mine.
I think I had just remembered what I was forgetting from last night. Bam coming into my room, into my bed. The kissing, the making out, the hand...
And then I remembered how much I enjoyed it.
And THEN I remembered that the last part of the night I remember of that was us in a very similar position that we were in now.
Suddenly my face felt very warm. Did that actually happen? It seemed so real. But Bam was in his own bed this morning. What the hell was going on.
“Hey, uh, Bam?” Why was I suddenly nervous? Oh yeah, cause I may or may not have made out with this gorgeous guy sat on top of me who I happen to have a school-girl crush on.
“What’s up?” How did he seem completely non-chalant?
“Did uh, did you come into my umm, room at some point last night, while I was, you know...in bed?”
“Naw, I was annihilated last night, I went straight to my room, stripped down and passed out...at least from what I remember, which is not much until the end of the night.”
“Oh, ok, cool.” Why did I feel disappointed? *cause you wanted him to be in your room*
Shit I have vivid dreams.
“How come?”
“Oh, uh, no reason...I just thought someone came in last night and thought it might be you.”
“Why, did you want me to come into your room last night?” He asked smirking, getting closer. Wait what? Was he flirting with me? I know we’d been doing the playful flirting, but this seemed more seductive.
Oh crap, what is going on in my head.
“Shut up. I just thought maybe you were trying to prank me.” Thank god I managed to cover that up.
Fuck, that was all a drunken dream, but it seemed so real. Looking back on it, which I couldn’t help but keep doing, it was, admittedly, amazing.
Did I have a thing for Bam? Bigger than a silly little girl crush. Did I have full on feelings for him?