Love, the Hardest Way

20

“Awww, don’t they look perfect?”
“Completely, they literally are too cute I almost can’t stand it.”
“I have to get a photo of this. There will never be another time that there both this calm and quiet at once.”
I vaguely heard a clicking noise. What on earth they were talking about I didn’t know or care, I was way too warm and comfy in my snuggly bed. I fidgeted a bit to get further under the covers when I began to get an inkling of what they were talking about; an arm wrapped itself tighter around my waist.
Well this was interesting.
I tried to think back to last night, we hadn’t gone out and met anyone, it wasn’t one of the girls, we just hung out with Bam last night then went to bed. Ahh, Bam, he was in my bed, oh yeah.
I tried not to smile to myself at the fact he had his arm around me while we were sleeping in the same bed. As I became more aware of the situation, I was able to take in more (all while keeping my eyes closed). Such as: I could feel the contours of Bam’s *beautifully sculpted* torso pressed up against my back, that our feet were intertwined, as well as our fingers, and the covers were half thrown off the bed because it must’ve gotten quite warm. I’m guessing we ended up sleep cuddling, and the girls were taking photos to torture me with later, but for the moment I couldn’t care less.
I heard the girls leave my room and I just lay there thinking, I didn’t want to move and wake Bam up, and I didn’t want to move anyway and lose his warmth.
“Did they wake you up too?” I heard a croaky voice whisper.
“Little bit, yeah.” I whispered back, turning over to look at him.
“Were they taking photos?
“Yep, probably to torture us with later.”
“Hmmm, might have to get me a copy of them.”
“What? Why?”
“So I can remember the best night’s sleep I’ve ever had.”
“Aww.”
“Hehe, yeah. Anyway, back to sleep, there’s no way I’m getting up at this ass-crack hour.”
He began to pull me closer to keep snuggling, and even though there was no way I wanted to, but I pulled away. I was wide awake now.
“Where you going?”
“To get breakfast, I’m fucking starving.”
“And leave me all on my own?”
The puppy dog eyes he gave me with those gorgeous blue eyes nearly had me melting. It’s a good thing I was still sat on the bed because they made me go weak at the knees. I almost crawled back into bed next to him.
“Yep, now go back to sleep you lazy fuck.”
“OK.”
And with that he was fast asleep again, how on earth did he fall asleep go goddamn quickly?
I padded out of my room and into the kitchen where Bambi and Fish were drinking tea. Pouring myself a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea, I sat down next to them. They wouldn’t stop smiling at me.
“What? Do I have a giant lizard stuck to my face or something?”
“No, it’s just you and Bam look so perfect together.”
“Whatever.” I tried to hide my blushing behind my hair.
“Oh yeah, well look for yourself.” Bambi said, pulling her digital camera off the table in front of her and handing it to me.
I looked at the pictures she had taken of me and Bam asleep. I wasn’t really looking at the whole picture, just how Bam looked so peaceful when he slept, younger almost.
“Alright, stop ogling at your eye candy.” Fish joked, it was as if she could read my mind.
“I wasn’t!” I tried to defend myself, looking down at my cereal.
“Sure sure.”