Love, the Hardest Way

21

*Bam’s P.O.V.*
I opened my eyes as I heard the bedroom door close. Turning over so I was on my back, I went over all of last night in my mind, lingering on the best part, waking up. Usually I fucking hate waking up, I always feel like shit, but not today. I woke up to the best sight in the world, that fucking blue hair. I could feel her soft body enclosed in my arms and I just wanted to stay like that forever, to keep her warm and safe from the rest of the world.
I was secretly glad that Bambi and Fish had taken pictures, I wanted a copy so that I could always remember this first night we shared a bed, the first night that I was completely sure that I wanted her. Up to know, I thought it might have just been an infatuation, I was a single guy and she was an extremely hot single girl, with an English accent, who wouldn’t have had a crush on her.
But waking up next to her felt so right that I wanted it to be like that every morning. I wanted to be with her, and nothing was going to stop me from trying to get her.
*Regular P.O.V.*
The rest of the week flew by, and Bam and I seemed to spend every waking, and sleeping moment together. He was officially sharing my bed for the week, something that the girls would never let me forget, not that I wanted to.
Something seemed different with Bam, as if something between us had shifted. Not in a bad way, you see, but in a different way. He was more there, if that makes any sense at all. He would stay up with me watching stupid old movies that I loved, we talked about our goals for the future, stupid dreams we had and anything else. During the day we would go into the heart of London and I would show him everything I could think of, the museums, shops, tourist-y places; we would take Vex on long walks through Hyde Park. I took him to one of my favourite places in London, the pet shop in Harrods.
We became closer than I could have ever dreamed of. I felt like I was really beginning to know the true Brandon Cole Margera, not just the Bam Margera that everyone knew from Jackass, Viva La Bam and Element. I told him so much about myself that it scared me. I never opened up to anyone like that except the girls, and they were my whole life.
With each passing day of that fleeting week, I knew I was getting in deeper; my feeling for Bam were growing and I knew that if I didn’t admit it out loud to someone I might just explode. So it would have to be the girls. I know they would do the victory I-told-you-so dance. Then they would try to set us up, but I didn’t care, at this moment I just needed someone else to know how I really felt about that American Jackass.
Saturday came around, and I was kind of sad, Bam would be leaving the next day. I didn’t mention anything about my birthday, there was no point bringing it up with him if he had to leave. When I woke up I realised something was different, Bam wasn’t there, all week he had out slept me, but this morning he must have been an early riser.
I went downstairs to find anyone, thinking Bam might be in the kitchen, but he was nowhere to be found. Luckily, Bambi and Fish were just making a cup a tea, so I got out a mug and poured myself a cup.
“Bam had to run some errands today, he said he’d be back in a bit.” Dammit, I must be so fucking easy to read.
“OK.”
“Waaaiit, you’re not going to come back with some line about how you don’t care, he can do his own thing?” Bambi asked, in mock shock (haha, rhymes)
“Nooo, because I need to talk to you guys about something.”
“About how you have feelings for Bam?” Fish asked knowingly.
“Stop reading my mind! But yeah, I knew I had feelings on Bam before, but after this week, I think I need to finally admit it out loud to someone before I explode, and I know I can trust you too with anything and you’re my bestest friends in the whole wide world, so naturally you were the first people I thought of.”
“Awww, yay! I’m so glad you finally admitted it.” Bambi said, both the girls running over to me and hugging me.
When they pulled away from me, they look at each other and I knew what was coming next.
“VICTORY DANCE!” they both screamed.