Love, the Hardest Way

31

*Bam’s P.O.V.*
I woke up to the sun shining through the window. Yawning slightly I looked over at Scar who was still asleep, she looked like an angel with blue hair. I couldn’t believe last night actually happened, that I got to finally kiss the woman of my dreams. Or was my head just fucking with me, was it all some dream?
I really fucking hope not.
As I continued to watch Scar lying next to me, her eyes started to flutter and she started to wake up. Within a few seconds her gorgeous grey eyes were open and looking into mine. Every time I saw those eyes it took my breath away. I know that makes me sound like a fucking pussy but I just don’t give a shit; I was falling completely in love with this crazy woman.
*Regular P.O.V.*
“Morning.” Bam whispered to me.
“Morning.” I croaked back. Ugh morning voice was not fun.
He just smiled at me; that’s when it all came flooding back. Last night, the kissing, did that actually happen? Or was my mind just deciding to play tricks on me yet again.
“About last night-“ Bam started to say.
“So it did happen? I wasn’t just dreaming?”
“Uh, yeah, it happened.” Bam tried to keep a smile off his face. I however, just let myself smile for him to see.
“Good.” I whispered. Where was I getting this sudden boldness from?
“Good? As in you’re glad it happened.”
“It’s like you said last night.” I replied without actually giving a proper answer.
“Which was?”
“I’ve wanted to do that ever since we met.”
The responding smile was so wide I thought Bam’s face might split in half.
“Then you won’t mind if I do this then.”
And before I knew what was happening, Bam was half lying on me, kissing me with as much passion as he had last night; I began to return that passion with all that I could.
We stayed in that same position for a while longer, just making out. I knew it would have to stop soon because it was turning me on; and I could feel that it was doing the same to Bam. But nothing could happen, not yet, it was far too soon for anything like that to happen.
With regret, I stopped kissing Bam and looked into his eyes one more time before pulling myself out from being half underneath him.
“Come on, let’s go get some breakfast.” I said, slipping on my fuzzy slippers.
“Uuugh, do we have to? Can’t just stay here?” Bam pleaded from his position in the bed. I smirked to myself, knowing that I was the reason that he wanted to stay hidden under the covers at the moment.
“Well I want food. If you want to stay here you can.” I smirked at him, letting him know I knew why he wasn’t getting out of bed.
“Tease.” He mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear.
I just laughed in response and made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where my best friends were already sat. Before I could even get a bowl for my cereal they launched into their questions.
“So?”
“You kissed him?”
“What did he say?”
“Did you guys have sex?”
“What going on now?”
“Are you two together?”
They came in quick succession. Not giving me any time to actually answer any of them.
“Yes we kissed, no we didn’t have sex, and I don’t know what’s going on now. I’m just going with the flow.”
The questions continued to get fired at me, but I just sat next to my friends and ate my cereal contentedly. In the end the questions died down.
“I’m just happy that you two finally realised it.” Bambi said between sips of her tea.
“Realise what?” I asked, looking up from my bowl.
“Your feelings for each other.”
I just blushed in response.
“Oh come on girl, we’ve known since we did that very first prank on Bam.” Fish added.
“Well that’s longer than I’ve known.”
“That’s because we’re your best friends and we know you better than you know yourself.”
I just smiled, I had amazing friends.