Love, the Hardest Way

32

Bam and I lay on the sofa watching Friends re-runs. I didn’t want to move or do anything to ruin this moment, because I didn’t know when we would be able to do this again.
Bam had to go back to West Chester tomorrow.
He’d been here for a month, and it had been the most amazing month. But he had responsibilities, family, a home and his beloved snake run driveway to get back to. He couldn’t stay here forever.
“Come with me.” He said for the hundredth time.
“You know I can’t we’re about to start filming the new series.”
“Postpone it.”
“I can’t do that, I can’t let everyone down. Everything is already set to go.”
“Pleeease.” He pleaded.
“No! No, those big blue puppy dog eyes will not work this time.”
“But, but, but...”
“Stop acting like a five year old.”
“Come on.”
He was slowly pushing me back into the cushions. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he had something up his sleeve.
Before I knew it we were completely horizontal. I could feel all the contours of Bam’s toned body pressing gently against mine.
“You know you wa-“
“Shut up.” I mumbled, before grabbing him by the neck and closing the distance between our lips.
And that was the last coherent conversation of the evening. The rest was just words and short little phrases.
Before I knew it, we were standing again. Without breaking contact, we stumbled across the room, up the stairs, through my bedroom door and onto the bed. Seems like things were about to get a lot more steamy.
“You sure?” Bam’s eyes were clouded with lust.
“Since when does the great Bam Margera ask permission?”
“Since I don’t want to screw this up. I want this to be right.”
“Aww, how sweet.”
He just laughed quietly and proceeded to attach his lips to my neck while his hands slowly slid themselves up the side of my stomach and ribs.
This was going to be a very eventful last night together.