Love, the Hardest Way

39

It was as I was packing my stuff. I had been away from my friends, my dog, my home for too long. I needed to see them again. And as much as I didn’t want to be away from Bam, I actually kinda missed the horrible English weather.
I had just zipped the case when Bam stood up from watching me pack, a frown on his face the whole time.
“Don’t go.” He said firmly.
“What?”
“Don’t go. Stay here with me.”
“You know how much I would love to stay, but I need to see my friends, I’ve been gone for far too long, I think this is the longest I’ve gone without seeing them since we met.”
“I’ll fly them out here.”
“Who would look after Vex?”
“You’re parents.”
“They’re on holiday in Venice.”
“Then I’ll fly Vex out here too.”
“Sweety, it’s not like you’ll never see me again. We both make enough that we can fly and see each other any time. Plus, it’s not like our jobs are exactly hugely demanding that we work in an office every day.” I smiled, trying to reason with him.
“But I don’t want to have to fly to see you. I want to be able to see you whenever I want. I want to be near you.” He said, grabbing hold of my arms and pulling me onto the bed and laying down.
He sighed quietly, pulling me closer.
“I want to be able to do this every day.” He said softly, pressing his lips against mine in an exquisite kiss.
“I want to be able to wake up and see you sleeping next to me all the time.”
“Bam, I want the same things, you know this. But I have a plane to catch.” I said, reluctantly getting off the bed and holding my hand out for him to do the same.
He stared at me for a few minutes, before pulling himself up and grabbing me around the waist.
“Move in with me.”
Did I just hear him right?
“Pardon?” I managed to ask after a moment.
“I want you to move on with me.”
“Bam, that’s asking an awful lot.”
“I know, but I fucking love you!” His voice started to raise into a shout.
My heart soared. Bam Margera was in love with me.
“I love you too.” I whispered, smiling at being able to say it out loud to him.
“You do?” He seemed shocked at my confession.
“Of course I do you nidiot.” I laughed.
“Then say you’ll move in with me.”
“I’ve got to think about it Bam. I mean, I can’t just up and move to a different continent in one moment. I have a lot of responsibilities in London. And my friends are there, not to mention my family.”
“I know, I just hate being so far away from you.”
“I do too.”
“So, what’s gunna happen then?”
“I’m gunna go back to London. Talk to the girls, my family and MTV.”
“And then?”
“And then we’ll see what happens.” I answered. I knew that if I didn’t have so many ties to my home in London, I would take Bam’s offer in a heartbeat. There was nowhere else I would rather be than with him.