Love, the Hardest Way

6

I crept my arms around Bam’s neck and without warning, suddenly jumped out of his arms. The look of pure shock on his face was priceless.
“Guess you can out-jackass a professional jackass then.” I said to him with a huge smile on my face, before pulling his face toward and moving to kiss his cheek at the very last second.
When I pulled away I kept the smile on my face, listening to the girls and Edy killing themselves laughing around us. I half thought he was going to flip out, but luckily he saw the funny side of it.
“Fuck man, that was worse than the time I got Punk’d!” he exclaimed, pushing my shoulders gently.
“That was CLASSIC! Ah man, I’m so glad we got that on film!” Bambi yelled, jumping on Bam’s back and causing him to fall to the floor while she regained balance.
“What? Filmed? How the fuck did you do that?” Bam asked as he stood back up.
“Haha! You’re so oblivious, did you not notice the Joe the camera guy at all?” I asked.
“Oh...no, I guess I didn’t.” Was it possible that he actually looked embarrassed by that fact? Nah, he was probably trying to understand everything that had just happened.
After finishing up, hanging out some more and getting to know each other, I, Bambi, Fish, Bam and Edy finally made it back to headquarters for the film to be edited in time for out promo slot next week. We would each get a copy of before it came out. To be honest, I found Bam hilarious. We had quite a lot in common and he was really nice; not to mention gorgeous. But I’m not going to dwell on that because it’s not like we’ll ever meet again or anything. Also, after watching all of the seasons of Viva La Bam, I did a bit of research on Bam, and found out he was recently divorced, so there’s no way I’d go near someone who so recently came out of something so serious. Plus, it’s not like any relationship I’d ever had worked out well, that’s why I hadn’t had a boyfriend in quite a few years. Not that I minded, cause I’m at an amazing point in my life with my friends.
5 days later, a package came to our new apartment while we were out doing some shopping. By the time we had gotten back, Vex had managed to successfully rip off the packaging so that 3 discs were laying on the floor in the entrance hall.
“Ahhh! It must be the promo!” Squealed Fish, instantly grabbing the discs and darting into the living room. By the time Bambi and I got there, she already had the disc in and the remote in hand.
It was awesome, is the least I can say. The visual effects they added were really good, and Joe our camera guy got some amazing shots. We were completely rolling on the floor with laughter when it came to me ‘coming back to life’. At the end of the prank was a close up on Bam saying:
“This is Bam Margera and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll watch this shitty little show call Scar Count.”
After that were a bunch of words telling when the show would start.
We were in awe; we couldn’t believe that it had been made. It was official: we were starting our own TV show and we already had a major celebrity prank under our belts. It was at that moment while looking into the ice blue eyes paused on the screen that nothing was ever going to be the same again. This was a turning point in all our lives.