Status: Idea work in progress

Careless Hope in The Face of Mistakes

Open and Close

"Lisa, you can't date him I do not give you permision too" Racheal said loudly as I told her who had asked me out that morning. "And why not, you don't own him, he probly doesn't even love you anymore" I proclaimed "It doesn't matter you are my best friend and I still love him. If you are really my best friend you will tell him no" she said. I didn't listen, and I guess that is why I fell for him so fast. I fell for his trap knowing he might break my heart, and he did but I still love him.

*****************************************************

"So did you ask her?" Mike asked. "Who?" I said through my lunch I was once again shoving into my mouth so that no one would steal my food. "Did you ask lisa out?" Mike asked again. "Oh, uh, yea I did...she said no" I said through anouther bite of my sandwich. "Oh that blows dude" Mike was trying to seem nice. "Tell me about it. Is Seira still single?" I asked. "Dude you are such a whore" Mike said losing his attempt at being nice.

*****************************************************

I wasn't going to listen to Racheal I didn't have to it was my life and if my best friend wasn't going to support my decision then it looks like i won't have a best friend anymore. "Andrew, Andrew, wait up I have something to tell you." Lisa called. "Hey lise what's up?" Andrew said with a smile. "I changed my mind I want to go out with you" Lisa said loudly. "Ok well I'll see you tomorrow I have to go to work. What would you say about ice cream tomorrow after school?" Andrew asked. "That would be great" lisa said as she skipped to her bus.