When Everything Gets Crazy, I Get Lost In You.

Chapter 17.

I wake up the next morning to the sound of Adam's voice, singing something very recognizable to me. It only takes me a moment to open my eyes and realize what it is.

And oh how it feels so real, lyin' here, with no one near only you. And you can't hear me, when I say it softly, slowly," he sings. I look up at him and see him smiling down at me. He leans down and gives me a kiss.

"I have to pee," I say, rolling out of bed. I can hear him laughing as I walk across the hotel room to the bathroom completely naked.

When I come back out I see him laying on his back with one of his legs on the outside of the blankets, with the sheets casually placed precariously over his hips. The sun is shining in the windows on him, his shaggy black hair is in his face, and he has a lit cigarette between his fingers. He looks completely serene, like he's in his own little world, looking out the windows... That and he looks completely and utterly fuckable.

I come back over and crawl into bed with him, pulling the blankets over my head and moving over so that I'm in between his legs. He shifts his position a little to make more room for me while I start giving him a little wake up call. I stroke him a little before I take him in my mouth and start doing his favorite things to him. I hear him moan a little, and I feel his whole body tense up. After I keep doing this for a minute he finally releases. I swallow him down and then peek my head out from under the blankets.

He has his cigarette held tightly between his lips, his eyes closed with his head pressed back against the wall behind the headboard, both of his hands tightly clenching the sheets on either side of his body. I laugh at him and he looks down at me, his eyes squinty. He puts his fingers around the cigarette and takes a long drag, then takes it out of his mouth. I pull myself up and kiss his lips hard and he puts his free hand in my hair.

"Why do you have to be so damn good at that?" he asks when we separate.

"You want me to stop?" I ask seductively, kissing his neck, throat, and collarbone.

"No, but you make me want things that I can't have all the time." I fall back onto the bed on my back and take the cigarette from him and put up to my lips and take a long drag from it before I hand it back to him, pondering what he said.

The hotel phone rings on the nightstand in between the two queen sized beds. Adam and I exchange looks then he puts the cigarette back in his mouth before he answers.

"Hello?" he says into the phone. There's a pause while the person on the line talks. Adam sighs after a few seconds and grabs an ashtray that's sitting on the night stand and puts it on his stomach, hitting the ash from his cigarette in it, still listening.

"Yeah whatever, we can be ready," he finally says to the phone. The person on the phone says something else and this gets an eye roll from Adam.

"I said we would be ready," he says then waits. "Mmhm, bye." He hangs up the phone and puts his cigarette out, and then puts the ashtray back on the night stand.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Chris moved bus call to eleven instead of twelve thirty, so we have to be ready to go like, ten minutes ago." I glance over at the digital alarm clock and see that it's already ten thirty. Adam rolls over on top of me and starts kissing my lips.

"But I don't think that I want to start getting ready yet. I wanna make him sweat it out a little, and most of all I wanna make you sweat," he says in between kisses.

"Adam, we don't have time for this," I say as he starts kissing lower and lower on my body. He slides his hand between my legs and gently pushes two of his fingers into me. I moan a little and I can feel him smile against my thigh. He flicks his tongue back and forth on me while pulling his fingers in and out of me.

"You want to change your mind about not having time?" he whispers to me. I whimper a little and he laughs.

When we're done we race to get showers. Adam suggests that we shower together to save time. I know better than to get in the shower with him if I want to get anywhere fast, so I decline. After I'm done showering I stuff my legs into clean jeans. I put on a clean t-shirt that due to my height doesn't quite cover my whole midriff, showing the top half of my tattoo on my lower stomach. When Adam comes out from his shower I'm doing my hair and make-up.

I watch him in the mirror as he puts on clean jeans, a gray t-shirt and a white zip up hooded sweatshirt that he leaves unzipped. He tucks his hair behind his ears and puts a black cap on his head backwards, and pushes the sleeves of his sweatshirt up to his elbows. We both sit on the bed to put our shoes on at the same time. Him combat boots that he laces up and puts him jeans over, and me knee high black leather boots that I also put my jeans over.

When we're done getting dressed we start packing stuff from our big suitcases into our smaller duffel bag to take on the bus with us. While we're doing so, someone knocks on the door.

"What?" Adam yells at the door. I hear the lock trigger and the door open. Adam spins around quickly and looks at the door. Chris is standing there.

"What?" Adam spits again.

"You guys needed to be ready a half hour ago. What the fuck have you been doing up here, fucking playing with yourselves?!"

"Well if you really want to know-"

"Adam!" I yell, cutting him off. He has a devilish grin on his face and is giving Chris a dirty look.

"I expect you outside of this room waiting in the hallway in two minutes," Chris says turning and walking out of the room. When he's gone Adam looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Very mature," I tell him.

"I thought so." I roll my eyes and go back to packing. Five minutes later we walk out of our room and go out to the hallway to wait. Brad is the only one waiting there. Adam lifts his sunglasses and gives Brad a look like, what the fuck? Brad shrugs his shoulders.

"Barry went to get a bottle of water. I have no fucking clue where the other two are." Just as the words come out of his mouth Neil comes out of a room down the hall and starts walking towards us pulling a duffel bag behind him.

"Did he leave without us?" he asks jokingly.

"We only could only hope," Adam says under his breath. A second later both Chris and Barry come around the corner with bottles of water in their hands.

Chris nods to all of us and we follow him down the hallway to the elevator that we take back down to the lobby. We walk with our heads down so we don't get recognized by anyone until we get to our security who is standing on the other side of the lobby. Once we get with him, I feel a little better.

We go outside to the van that's going to take us back to where the bus is parked. The crew is already gone on to the next stop to set up for tomorrows show in Denver. Once we get back to the bus we all put our suitcases in the luggage compartment in the side of the bus on the outside, then we go inside. Home sweet home again. I take my duffel back to Adam's and my bunk and put it underneath it, then come back out to the main lounge and sit on the couch next to Brad.

A few minutes later Chris comes on the bus carrying five styrofoam carry out containers and some plastic silverware. The whole bus immediately smells like cinnamon. I bite my lip. Other than Adam, there is nothing I love the taste of more than cinnamon rolls. Chris hands us each a container and a package with silverware in it, then goes back to the back lounge.

I waste no time in opening my container. When I do I see a large Cinnabon cinnamon roll. I inhale the smell of it and almost pass out, then I quickly unwrap my silverware. The guys are already eating theirs like they've never eaten anything before, and the truth is they probably haven't eaten since before we got off the bus yesterday... well Adam ate, but that isn't technically the food I had in mind here.

I look down at my cinnamon roll and see that it's gone. I look up at the guys and see that they're scraping icing from the bottom of their containers.

"Who ate my cinnamon roll?" I ask. They all look up and smirk.

"You did," Adam says.

"I did? I don't remember."

"That's because you ate it so fast. I thought you were gonna fall down," Neil says. I look back down at my container and frown.

"If you don't believe us, there is icing on your cheek that proves it." I get up and go into the little bathroom and look in the mirror. Sure enough, there is icing on my cheek. I use my thumb to wipe it off then go back out to the lounge area. The guys all look up at me and laugh.

"Stop laughing," I pout, plopping back down on the couch. Brad gets up and goes to the back lounge, so I lay down on the couch and watch out the windows as we start to take off.

I text back and forth with Jackie for a while then I take a nap. Then Adam comes over and lays on the couch with me and we hang out for a while. Later that night after it's dark out, the guys are playing video games. Chris hasn't shown his face the whole time we've been traveling, which he usually doesn't. He usually hangs out away from us unless the guys need him for something.

I get up and go back to my bunk and pull some clothes out of my duffel, then pull the ironing board down from it's place on the wall. I plug the iron in and fill the spray bottle up with water while I wait for it to heat up. I lay out a shirt that I will probably wear for tomorrows show and spray it down lightly with water.

What are you doing, Sophie?" I hear Neil ask, the first time any of them have acknowledged me since I got up.

"Ironing. Do you have anything that needs done?"

"Did she say ironing?" I hear him ask the others. A second later I hear them all get up and before I know it they're all standing over me, looking over my shoulder as I iron.

"Impressed?" I ask them with a laugh after I finish the shirt.

"So that's what that stuff does, huh?" Barry says. I look over my shoulder at them with wide eyes.

"You guys didn't know what an iron is for?"

"Yeah, we know what it's for. It makes your clothes warm for when you wear them," Adam says. I can tell he just totally pulled that out of his ass.

"Not quite." I sigh and go over to Adam's duffel and pull out one of his white button downs that he sometimes wears onstage. I put it over the end of the ironing board while I hang up my shirt on a hanger so it doesn't re-wrinkle. Then I straighten Adam's shirt out on the board. I hold up the spray bottle of water to show the guys, then start misting the shirt.

"You do this so it doesn't burn," I tell them, then pick up the iron and start smoothing it over the shirt. "It gets the wrinkles out of the shirt or whatever it is you're ironing. Not just gets it warm for when you wear it." They all continue to watch, completely enticed.

By the time I'm done I've ironed every dress shirt that is on the bus and have them folded nicely and put back in the guys' bags. I stand back and watch as the guys attempt to take the ironing board down and put it away for me. Barry is holding the iron, while the others take the board down and hang it back up on the wall. Barry looks at the iron and lightly touches it with the tip of his finger. As soon as he touches it, he yanks his finger away, causing the others to laugh hysterically. I roll my eyes and take the iron from him and set it on it's cooling pad on the counter in the lounge.

"Fascinating right?" I ask them.

"I always wondered what that shit was," Neil says. I shake my head.

"I just can't believe that none of you knew what ironing was."

"Is it a new thing or something?"

"No! Women have been ironing for hundreds of years, douche!"

"See, that's why I didn't know. It's a woman thing."

"Ugh!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie's outfit.
I actually like this one more than I thought I would.
Hope you like it.
Comments are loved.
Morgan.