Status: FINISHED

It Was You And Me It Seemed to Last Forever

Nothing Will Ever Split Them

"I love you, Emily." Zack said to his lovely wife.

Both were lying on the grass on the hills of sunny California. People who knew them could affirm they were a couple made in heaven. They had everything, a perfect house, an amazing car, but most of all they were in love with each other. That day they were celebrating their second anniversary.

"I love you too, Zacky..." She said and looked high to the bluest sky. She thought nothing will hurt them, that nothing will ever split them up.

Flashback

***

They met five years ago. Emily was walking around the beach. Love was expecting her that sunny Monday’s morning. The ocean’s waves disappeared as they arrived to the shore. She was way too distracted to even notice that a speedy football ball was about to smack her right in her face. She stopped and stared at it like if by a magic trick it will avoid hitting her. The last thing she knew was that she was lying on the floor and her nose hurt. When she opened her eyes she saw a circle of people around her; all of them were ‘ouching’ and then a tall guy approached to her worried.

“Are you ok? Sorry for hitting you,” he said and she couldn’t help but to smile to the cute guy that was in front of her. “I-I’m fine…” she stuttered and stood up shaking off the sand that was stuck on her black shorts. “Oh, fuck my nose is bleeding…” she mumbled and instantly he pulled out a clothe napkin and she covered her nose. “Thanks,” she spoke. “I’m sorry, let me buy you a soda!” he offered quickly as he realized she had been the prettiest girl his eyes had ever seen. She nodded as the pain went away each second their hands touched.

They walked to a nearby store and stayed there talking about each other’s life like two old friends.

Time went by and they began dating. He was dazzled by her way to be, so bubbly, so funny, so amazing. She was dazzled by him and all he was.

They grew up and when she turned 28 he proposed to her as he placed a shiny rock in her ring finger. Tears appeared in her hazel eyes in that moment. Nothing could’ve ever been better than that night.

***

They left the green hills where they stayed for a long while. He has prepared a surprise party for her along with their friends. “Get in, baby!” Zack said as he jumped in the silver Mercedes. She smirked to her man and got in the car as he raised the music’s volume to the highest and accelerated the speed more and more. Her guts were now in her throat. “Slow down!” She yelled but he didn’t notice. “Slow down!” she kept saying while closing her eyes not the see the road.

It wasn’t a dangerous one but still. A sharp curve showed up the way and nervousness seized her mind. He slowed down instantly and reduced the volume. “Sorry…” he said and drove more carefully. “Just don’t drive too fast…” she said.

It took less than an hour to arrive to Jimmy’s house, where the party was taking part.
“What are we doing here?” she asked lifting her eyebrow. “Jimmy, needed to give me some lyrics to check them out.” He said and got down the car. “Coming?” he said opening her door. “Sure!” she said excited. Jimmy was her best friend.

They went out the car and walked to the front door. Zack opened it and let her walk in to the dark place.

“Zack?” she asked worried. “SURPRISE!” Everyone yelled and Zacky ran to hug her. “Oh fuck!” she exclaimed when everyone yelled. She kissed Zack and everyone clapped.
“You had this well hidden, huh?” she said while kissing him. “I love you,” he only said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think!? Like it?