Status: FINISHED

It Was You And Me It Seemed to Last Forever

But Nothing Lasts Forever

The night went by, drinks and laughter. However that night Zacky wanted to drink a lot and booze just got over, so he went to buy some.

“Don’t go,” Em said pulling him by his arm. “No, Em, I want more booze.” He said already drunk. “Don’t go!” She commanded but he walked out anyways. She looked at him walking out the room hoping for the best. “Jimmy, go and tell him not to go in the car!” She said to her best friend. He nodded and went straight to pick the drunken friend.

“Zack, come back!” Jimmy yelled as he saw Zack getting in the car. “Leave me alone!” he shouted in response and drove as fast as he could. Jimmy knew he wasn’t going to bring any booze back. Not a few blocks away a terrible crash sound was heard. “Fuck no.” Jimmy hissed disbelieving the scene. He ran to the location the accident took place. Blood, shocking faces and then a hand touching his shoulder, this was bad.

“No, JIMMY TELL ME IT WASN’T ZACKY’S CAR!” Begged Emily as she stuttered from impression. Jimmy turned to see Emily… she was shocked and afraid. Soon the ambulances arrived and so did the police.

Some tough cops took out the body, Zacky’s body.

“Fuck no,” Em muttered and fell onto the floor. Her happiness just vanished away. It hurt Jimmy seeing her like that.

Now the world she knew just crumbled down in front of her eyes as the doctors said to each other he didn’t make it.

Tears.

Sorrow.

Pain.

Death.

Emily made her way through the people. Her mind was denying it, her eyes were witnessing it, her heart was breaking. She followed the stretcher with the dead body on it.

His face was full of bruises and covered by blood.

“I told him…” she reproached but crying didn’t come. Why? Jimmy went to get her. “It’s not your fault, darling…” he said kindly. “I could have gone with him…” she whispered and her breath just went away. She fainted.

“Do you know him?” a cop asked to Jimmy as he held Emily on her arms. “Yes,” he said shocked. “Help me here! For god sakes!” he exclaimed and doctors helped him.

It was a terrible night. Nothing could be so amazing and tragic in one day. In the morning they celebrated a life together, now life was missing there. He wasn’t there anymore. She was left alone.

“Follow us please,” A young nurse said and he carried Emily to the ambulance. “She’s alright, just got too shocked about this.” She explained and made her smell a tissue with alcohol on it. “Thanks,” Jimmy said and caressed Em’s face. ‘She’s beautiful…” he thought and smiled to her though her eyes were closed.

The truth was that Jimmy certainly liked her even before Emily met Zack. They were close but Zack appeared in between the perfect picture. He loved her but silenced this whole time. Maybe this was his chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked the second part! Comment :D And Enjoy !