Status: FINISHED

It Was You And Me It Seemed to Last Forever

Not Now, But Soon

“She’ll soon open her eyes,” the nurse finally said and walked away. “Where am I?” she asked groggily as opening slightly her eyes. “In the ambulance… rest a bit then we shall go.” Jimmy said and she smiled to him. “Thanks for being here…” She sobbed and crying was about to begin again.

It broke his heart seeing her cry. She was young, pretty and didn’t deserve to screw her life at this time.

“I-I want to leave here…” she mused and tried to avoid looking where they were taking the death body.

"I'm here..." Jimmy said grabbing her hand while they walked to the house. All the people there already knew the bad news. All of them were destroyed.

Emily was numb and refused to believe her husband wasn't there physically any more. "Jimmy, I want to go home..." she sobbed and held back the tears full of sorrow.”Why don't you stay at my place tonight?" Jimmy asked making her smile widely. She was confused. As much as she hated admitting, she loved Jimmy a lot, sometimes more than Zack. But Zack was always good to her and captivated her attention first.

“Okay…” she hissed nervous again. She didn’t know what to do, what to say and tomorrow they were making the funeral. It was going to be tragic and emotional. People left quietly leaving at the end only Jimmy and Emily in the house. “Do I sleep at the guest’s room?” she asked directing herself to the room.

She knew the house already, better than Jimmy. He stood quiet, holding back all the desires of saying: ‘No, come with me.’ He knew it was impossible. She wasn’t thinking any different. All she wanted was to cuddle up with him. And she was obviously not celebrating the death but she felt released of a bad romance, that sooner or later was about to end.

He approached to her weak and tired body. Her eyes were staring to the floor and seeing where his feet were going. She stood breathless while his thin arms snaked around her waist slowly and doubtful. She embraced him without thinking twice. She had lost control her life, why not now? But her mind stopped her from committing a love crime to someone who wasn’t here.

Jimmy’s lips crashed harshly against Emily’s making her shiver from surprise and pleasure. She kissed him back with all the good will but as soon as she opened her eyes she pushed him away. “Jimmy, no…” she mumbled and cleaned her mouth walking to the room at the end of the hall, next to the kitchen. “Em!” he yelled and ran to catch her, but she already locked herself into the room.

Sobs and mourn.

Sadness and two broken hearts were left.

They both knew it was prohibited that night to do anything. Jimmy wanted to wait. She was uncertain of the next move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for updating sooo late !!!
Comment and I promise you'll have more !