Status: FINISHED

It Was You And Me It Seemed to Last Forever

A Dream

Few Months After

Three months since he left this place, and like people said, time will heal the wounds. Time did pass by quickly, and it did heal the open wounds but still I was feeling alone.

I kept living in the house Zack and I bought. Where else could I go? The last thing I wanted to do was bothering Jimmy and I must admit that after this long time we split from each other as friends or anything that involved contact.

I kind of isolated myself and wasn’t sure of what I was supposed to do. My mind was so bombed with different thoughts and ideas of my possibilities of doing something here. Then I decided getting a job. It will keep my mind busy without thinking about anything.

***

The next morning I went to a music store to get the job I previous called. I didn’t wear anything fancy just comfortable clothes, a black tank top, ripped shorts and a pair of converse. I took my blackberry and went out the apartment locking the door and walking by the streets.

Different people walking from side to side hurried or just visiting were there. Huntington was the place that had every kind of people and the place where I met Zack and Jimmy.

I arrived to the store and walked in to see the boss there. He was a medium age man, with a mustache and kind of bald, but look like a cool guy. “Hey, you must be Emily, right?” he asked as I nodded and looked around the place seeing how it was totally empty. “Mmhm,” I mumbled and shook his hand. “Nice to meet you.” He said rushed and kept seeing some messy papers. “Yeah, so do I start now?” I asked a bit confused. “Yeah, sorry, I’ll be inside the office if you need any help. You only have to attend the customers.” He explained and walked into a nearby office shutting the door. I sighed heavily and sat where he was sitting.
I started humming for a while as I took a look at some magazines that were scattered around the desk. All music magazines which I enjoyed.

I stayed there reading for more than an hour hoping that someone walked in the store and buy something…

The door was opened and I didn’t pay attention though I wanted a customer to get in. I just glared for an instant, a tall, white man with messy dark hair and a black leather jacket. In a way he looked familiar. I raised my eyes completely to see him and our eyes met instantly and my jaw dropped.

He grinned and I got lost in his blue sky eyes.

Was this real?
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO!??? Like ?