Status: Amanda and I had a huge falling out -we're currently not speaking; so, I don't know when this will be updated. Sorry. -Nicole.

Hidden Hearts.

Almost Caught.

"Love me, love me; say that you love me. Fool me, fool me; oh how you do me. Kiss me, kiss me..."

Amanda stared into Justin's brown eyes, "She's my best-friend," Amanda whispered dropping her gaze to her tattered converses. Justin lifted her head up with his index finger making her look at him.

"I'm sorry," Justin muttered. "I don't want what we have to be ruined."

Amanda rolled her eyes, "It won't." Amanda pleaded as her green-brown eyes begged for him to let her tell Nicole. "I'll make her promise not to tell anyone." Justin sighed and pecked her lips. Justin knew that Amanda wasn't the type to keep things from her friends especially her best-friend.

"We'll tell every one soon enough,"

Amanda sighed; soon for Justin could take a while. Amanda nodded her head as she ran her hand through her brownish blonde hair. Justin looked at her and sighed; he knew what he was doing even if it made Amanda unhappy. He was afraid that some of his fans wouldn't take his relationship with her lightly.

So what if she was eighteen?

Justin was almost seventeen.

Feeling Amanda push him away, caused him to look down at her confused. Amanda nodded her head over to the left side of the kitchen. Justin rolled his eyes and placed a smile on his face. "Hey Nic!"

Nicole smiled as she walked around the island, "Sup?"

Amanda laughed, "Who let you in?"

Nicole played with the ends of her blonde hair, "Pattie let me in," Nicole answered Amanda's question. Justin chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"Of course," Justin mumbled, "She'd probably would even let some psychopath in the house," Amanda laughed and smacked Justin’s chest lightly. Justin placed his hand on his chest and portrayed a hurt look on his face.

Amanda pouted, "Awe, did I hurt you?" Nicole giggled as Amanda began making cooing noises at Justin. Justin stuck out his bottom lip and stared at Amanda.

"Ahuh,"

"Want me to kiss it to make it better?" Amanda cooed, puckering her lips. Justin nodded as he began to lift up his shirt for her to kiss his chest. In the second when Amanda began to lean forward, it seemed like Justin and Amanda forgot that Nicole was in the room with them.

"Wait..." Nicole's voice made Amanda stop in her tracks, "You can't kiss him!"

Amanda pulled back as Justin pulled his shirt down, "Um..." Amanda looked over at Justin and had a scared look on her face.

Nicole's jaw dropped, "You guys aren't..."

Justin's eyes widened, "NO!" Amanda frowned; she thought with Nicole almost catching them that this would be the perfect time to explain to Nicole about her relationship with Justin. Justin cleared his throat, "Um, no, we're not dating."

Nicole raised an eyebrow, "Ok." Nicole licked her lips as she continued to watch Justin and Amanda glance at each from time to time. "Um, I need to go pick up Ryan and the others since we're going to the movies tonight... we are still going, right?"

Amanda nodded her head, "Yeah."

Nicole nodded, "Alright; I'll see you guys later..." Justin smiled as he watched Nicole exit his kitchen. Once Nicole was out of hearing range, Amanda rolled her eyes and looked at Justin.

"We almost got caught,"

Justin sighed, "But we didn't."

Amanda rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? <3