Status: finished :)

For You I'd Tear Out My Own Heart



High school is finally over, and everyone is excited. The boys are finally living their dream, they are skipping out on college and going on tour. While the girls stay at home with each other. Zoe does love Jack, but she fears they are losing their spark. She's also having a hard time without her brother by her side all the time; at least she has Kara and Nina to keep her sane. Kara's life is going well, she graduated with an academic honors diploma in high school; but she is dreadfully missing Rian. Nina's parents are going through a rough patch in their relationship; and she's missing her Zack more and more everyday. Alex loves getting up on stage every night and playing for his fans; but he's not his usual self away from Zoe. He can't help but miss her and want her to be his once again, but does Zoe feel the same? Jack loves his girlfriend, Zoe, but what happens when he meets another girl that steals his heart away from him? Rian misses Kara as much as you can miss someone, but he can sometimes escape it , realizeing his dream is really happening. Zack loves playing bass with his best friends, but without his sister, he feels like some part of him is missing. Plus, his girlfriend he's in love with, is hundreds of miles of way as well, which only make things miserably worse. What will happen when everyone is split apart?

Disclaimer: I do NOT own All Time Low at all.

Title Credit: Memories That Fade Like Photographs by All Time Low