Status: finished :)

For You I'd Tear Out My Own Heart

Unexpected Beauty

Jack’s P.O.V

We all sat watching T.V in the front room. It was boring, and I wanted to something. Being in this boring hotel does not help my boredom. And, I don't have a girlfriend, I'm a free man! It's not that I didn't love Zoe, that's not it at all. I can just..... explore more now.

“Come on guys, let’s just go party!” I insisted.

“Jack, I’m perfectly content sitting here and watching T.V for the remainder of my night,” Zack replied.

“Yeah, I’m sticking with Zack on this one, I’m staying here,” Rian agreed.

“What about you Alex? My single amigo,” I pushed him along.

He sighed, “Eh, what the fuck, sure, I’ll go with you.”

“Woo!” I yelled, “Let’s get going then!”

We walked out of the hotel, me more enthusiastic than Alex.

“Where are we going to go?” Alex asked.

“I don’t know, whatever bar we see first,” I said, “Did you remember your I.D.”

“Are you kidding me? There isn’t a moment I don’t have it,” He smirked.

“Well good,” I stated , as we walked the busy streets, until we finally came across some bar.

We showed the security man our I.D cards. He gave us a funny look at first, but let us walk in anyway.

When we walked in, the smell of cigarettes and beer filled my nostrils. This was my kind of place.

I immediately went to the bar and ordered a round of shots for Alex and I. We drank them quickly as I surveyed the room for hot girls.

I saw a brunette dancing with her two friends, and decided to make my move.

“Hey babe. Want to dance?” I asked
.
“Fuck off you stupid kid,” She rejected me in front of all of her friends and walked away. Well, guess tonight just wasn’t my night. I heard a couple giggles coming from the right of me.

I turned around, only to see the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life. She had long blonde hair, and dazzling blue eyes. She was wearing a dress that revealed her legs, but covered her cleavage. Her smile was intoxicating to look at. I had to have this girl, I had too.

I walked over as her face turned more flirty than it was before.

“Hey,” I stated, as I leaned closer to her.

“Hey,” She said, “Want to dance?”

I nodded in response, as I took her hand and walked towards the center of club. She started calmly, but soon let herself loose. Her body swayed in perfect motion to the music, while I just enjoyed. Her hips were hard to not look at, and the way she flipped her hair made me want her even more.

We danced for the remainder of the night, with drinks every so often. I knew I was going to get her tonight, just a few more drinks on both of our parts, and we’d be gone, and we’d be in bed.

We laughed tipsily as we made our way to the bar.

“Can I have another round of shots please?” she asked.

“Are you sure ma’am?” The bartender questioned.

“Of course she’s sure, what’s wrong with you!” I laughed along. I was so drunk, I’d doubt I’d be able to actually move tomorrow morning. But, I didn’t care, all I cared about was her.

We had four more rounds of shots until we started making our way towards her apartment. She took the key and opened it, as we walked to her door. When it was opened, she immediately started kissing me.
I surely didn’t care at all, and I continued it.

We kissed all the way to her room, where I immediately started to take off my belt, and the remainder of my pants. She pushed me onto the bed and kissed me with more hunger, as she started to slowly take of her dress. I got more excited, if you know what I mean, and took the remainder of my clothing off as quickly as possible.

**********

I woke up that morning, and groaned. I had the biggest headache on the face of the planet. I turned over, to wrap my arms around the girl’s waist, to find nothing but crumpled sheets. I immediately got alert and jumped out of bed. I looked around in search for her, whatever her name was.

I found her, singing in the shower. She actually had a very pretty voice, but it was nothing compared to her body.

“Hey babe,” I said sexily as I went into the shower with her.

She jumped back in surprise, “Oh, hey.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing, It’s just that I have to get ready. I have classes in an hour. So, I’m going to have to ask you to leave, I’m sorry. I had a lot of fun last night though,” she said the last part flirtingly.

“Oh, I understand. I did too. I’ll see you around?” I asked, hoping she would say yes.

“Sure,” she smiled as she gently pushed me out of the shower.

I left the room and closed the door behind me. She completely ditched me, we would never see each other again. I wanted to, she was amazing. And I mean in more ways than in the bed. I’d actually might want to become friends with her.

I put on my clothes, and started to walk out of the door. But, before I did, I noticed her cell phone on the counter. I knew it was technically stealing if I took her phone. But, it was my only chance to maybe see her again, so I took it, and ran out of the door.

**********
“Jack, what the hell are you thinking?” Zack questioned.

“I was thinking that I like her,” I stated.

“You can’t do that, you need to go back and give it to her,” Rian agreed.

“But, I have to see her again,” I trailed off .

“Jack, you and I know both know well that all you guys have is a one-night stand, and it’s all it’s ever going to be,” Alex said firmly.

His words hurt, and I didn’t want to believe them, “You’re wrong!”

I ran out of the door, with her phone still in my hand, and decided to walk around a bit. This seemed to be a pretty enough place, I might as well explore it, right?

As I was walking through the park, her cell phone vibrated in my pocket, I didn’t want to answer it, but I had to. So I dug it out, and read the messaged, “ Alright listen here, I need my phone back. So, if you would so kindly give it to me, that would be great.”

It was her, she was looking for it. Good, this could be my chance, “ I’ll give you your phone, on a few conditions.”

I smirked with my pure dumb luck of thinking of an idea. I was going to ask her 20 questions, and if she answered them, I would give it back to her, but she would have to meet me somewhere. And that’s how I’d woo her. It’s genius.

The phone vibrated once again, “Fine, what are your conditions?”

I smiled, “You have to answer honestly to 20 questions I ask you. Then, I will meet you somewhere tonight to give it back to you. Sound fair?”

“It doesn’t sound fair at all. You stole my phone, bastard!”

“Look, I’m not going to give you the phone back if you don’t do this. So, it’s either you get it back or not.”

“Fine, ask away.”

“Alright, here are the first few questions. 1. What’s your full name? 2. What’s your favorite color? 3. What’s your favorite restaurant?”

“Amanda Jane Stanchin. Yellow. Papa Vino’s.”

This was going go so far, “4. Who’s your favorite band? 5. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 6. What’s one thing you want for a gift for your birthday this year?”

“Blink 182. Fourteen. I wanted a new iPod.”

“ 7. When’s the first time you had sex? 8. What’s your favorite store? 9. Are your parents together? 10. Do you have any siblings?”

“Seventeen. Victoria’s Secret. No. No.”

“11.Are you closer to your mom or dad? 12. What are you majoring in at college? 13. What’s something you wish you could do? 14. What’s your best friend’s name? 15. Have you ever died your hair?”

“Mom. I want to become a music teacher. Sing. I don’t have one. Once to brown.”

“16. Am I annoying you? 17. Have you ever heard of the band All Time Low? 18. How long have you been here? 19. How old are you? 20. What are you doing right now?”

“Yes. No. two years. Eighteen. I’m in English class. Texting you from my friend, Jane’s, phone. Are you happy now?”

“I am actually. I’ll meet you at Papa Vino’s tonight at Seven o’clock. Sound good?”

“Whatever. See you then. Have my phone!!”

I put away my phone and headed to the store.

**********

I neatly placed a new iPod nano, a signed copy of Blink 182’s new album, and a 25 dollar gift certificate to Victoria’s Secret on to the yellow table cloth at the restaurant. I wasn’t too good at getting girls, but I was hoping that maybe this would work.

I saw her long, blonde hair in the doorway, and I smiled in anticipation. She walked over to my table and sat down. She took of her sunglasses, and looked at all of the things and her mouth dropped open.

“Y-you didn’t have to do this. I just wanted my damn phone back. Take all this back,” she insisted.

“No, no. Your excepting all of this, and your going to have dinner with me, my treat of course,” I smiled.

“Why are you doing this?” She asked.

“Because I want to get to know you better, please sit down,” I watched as she sat down, “Oh, and I’m Jack by the way.”

**********

We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing. I believe she actually had a good time, but I couldn’t be sure.

“You certainly know how to get a girl, don’t you Jack?” She smirked.

“Actually no, I tried my best here though,” I smiled.

“Well, I’ll see you around,” she stated as she slipped into her car.

“Wait,” I said, “Can’t I get your phone number or something?”

She gave me a blank stare as she looked down. She was obviously deep in though, and a few tears streamed down her face.

“Hey, please don’t cry. Was it something I did?” I panicked.

“No, it’s nothing you did Jack. It’s just-” She paused, “Never mind. But, you can have my number ,just please don’t come to my door. Please.”

“Sure, it’s not a problem, I’ll see you around,” I kissed her temple and watched her drive away.

I jumped into the air with excitement, I got her number, I might actually have a chance. But, I need to convince her by the time I leave this town once again, in two days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So, here is the long awaited girl Jack is meeting :). What do you think of Jack's little romance tricks going on here? What do you think of Amanda? What do you think Zoe will think? What do you think of the new layout? Thank you for all the comments, it's much appreciated! Thanks to these people:
walking tragedy;
rivals are insane
paranorama-alchemy
Ultraviolet Light
ImInLoveWithYou?
smolderhalder [x2]
LicensetoloveXx
FromOceanToSky
TrishaxMelissa
Faryn_and_Adalia
angel threat.
kallisto.
Classy Not Classic
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
So, I starated a new fantasy co write, I"m realy excited about it, it's called Emerald and Pride. It'd be great if you guys checked it out! It's only one chapter so far :). Thanks to everyone, and please comment on this :D.