Status: finished :)

For You I'd Tear Out My Own Heart

Getting Mad

Alex’s P.O.V

I grabbed my white laptop off of the side table, and turned it on. I was hoping Zoe would be on, but I’d be happy with Kara or Nina as well.

I looked on the list of people online, it was only Jack, Zack, and a few other people from school I hardly talked to. Guess I won’t talk to her tonight, unfortunately.

I started to surf the internet briefly, just out of boredom. We just got done showering after a show, a good one at that. I love being on that stage, it makes me extremely happy. It actually kind of helps me to get over missing Zoe so much.

A little ping noise sounded from my computer. It read, Zoster2006 has requested to video chat with you. That was Zoe, her name was what it was because we got signed in 2006. She finds that date as important as the rest of us do. February 14, I’m never going to forget it.

I quickly accepted, and her pretty face filled my screen. She had her braided to the side, with her pajamas on.

“Alex,” she smiled widely.

“Hey Zo, how’s it going babe?” I asked her, with a smile just as wide on my face.

“I got a job yesterday, so that’s good,” she said.

“Really? Where?” I questioned. I never thought of Zoe as the working type.

“Is that surprise I hear in your voice?” she giggled, “It’s at Buckle. The one in the mall.”

I chuckled, “Nah, not surprised, I just didn’t think you’d have a job. Why’d you get one anyway?”

She sighed, “I miss you all too much, it’s a way to get my mind off of things. My parents suggested it.”

I smiled sadly, “I’m sorry Zoe. You know I’d be there if I could be.”

“I know,” she paused for a minute or so, “So, what is this whole thing with Jack and that Amanda girl?”

“Oh jeez. She is the topic of every conversation he starts. I don’t even know what is wrong with the kid. He’s like head over heals for her, and he’s known her for one day.” I replied.

“He’s going to get himself hurt. She was meant to be a one-night stand, and nothing else,” she admitted.

“Yeah, but try telling him that, and he’ll all but kill you. Whatever, there is no stopping it, it’s set in, and he’s hooked. We’ve tried to tell him he’s only setting him up for heartbreak, but he won’t listen,” I shrugged.

“Well, forgetting Jack’s hormones kicking in, how’s the tour going?” She asked curiously.

“It’s actually really good, Vinny is selling a lot of merch too, so that’s good. The fans are great too, they love us,” I winked at her.

“Oh, you are so modest aren’t you dear? And what, you have merch? Since when!? Sign me up for a t-shirt,” she smiled.

I chuckled, “Okay, I for sure will.”

There were a few moments of silence, until Zoe broke it, “So, I kind of need some advice.”

“You know you can ask me anything, go right ahead,” I pushed her along.

“So, there is this guy at work, right? We were flirting all day today, and I like him. He’s really sweet, and I’m just not sure how to let him know I like him,” she bit her lip.

Anger boiled inside of me, as well as the pain of jealousy. This was my Zoe. Even though I fucked up, she’s mine. I love her, and no one else can.

“I think you should like wait it out, see if you really like him. You don’t want to rush into anything, you want to be sure,” I answered, my teeth slightly clenched.

“But, I know I like him Alex. And, it’ll help if I go on a date with him or something. So, what should I do?” She asked again.

More anger boiled, she can’t know already. It hasn’t even been 24 hours, she can’t just know she likes him. I mean, come on now?

“I honestly think you should wait it out Zo. You don’t want your heart broken. I don’t want that for you either. You’re just jumping in too fast,” I stated.

“No I’m not. I know I’m not,” she reassured herself.

“You’re doing exactly what Jack is doing Zoe!” I rose my voice slightly.

“Why the hell are you getting pissed?” She asked defensively.

“Because I don’t want you to get hurt, that’s why,” I said, trying to stay calm.

“I’m not going to! And it’s not like Jack. I’m not doing that! Brandon is a nice guy, he’s not going to do that,” she pouted slightly.

“How do you know this? You’ve known this guy for what, a day?!” I gave her an upset face.

“You can tell a lot in one day actually,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Sure you can Zo, that’s a pile of bullshit. You’re probably just mesmerized by his looks or something,” I scoffed.

Her mouth fell wide open, “You’re a jerk. You know I’m not like that!”

“People change,” I observed.

“Yeah, they do. Apparently you’re one of them,” she said bluntly.

“I just don’t want you hurt Zoe! Is that so damn bad?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes, “You’re the last one to talk. Seeing that you cheated on me!”

“That’s different! You know how I feel about that,” my voice grew quieter as I spoke.

“Oh yeah, it’s so different. Grow up, Alex,” she stated bitterly.

“Stop being such a bitch Zoe,” I got closer to the screen, instantly realizing that saying that was a mistake.

“You’re such an asshole, bye Alex. Talk to me when you get over yourself,” she clicked off just as I was about to apologize. Shit.

I shouldn’t have said she was a bitch, I know she isn’t. But, come on, she’s got to realize she is doing the same thing as Jack. She’s falling too fast, she barely even knows this guy! And this stupid asshole just made us pissed at each other. It’s hard enough to be away from her, but no. Now she hates me, just exactly what I wanted.

“I’m going to bed,” I said to everyone on the bus, as I got into my bunk. I got comfortable, and just laid there, letting a tear roll down my cheek every once in a while.

**********

Zoe’s P.O.V

I clicked out of the video chat instantly. Who the hell does he think he is? Why would he say that to me? He cheated on me, and now he’s saying that he’s trying to protect me from it. He should’ve thought about it before he did it. Brandon is a nice guy, he wouldn’t do anything like that.

Well, I did think the same thing about Alex too. Brandon is a great guy, and tomorrow, I’m going to flirt with him even more. That’s just for Alex’s sake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So, how do you guys feel about the fight between Zoe and Alex? How do you think it'll be solved? I hope you guys don't dislike me for doing this x), it's necessary to do the remainder of this story. So, I started a new story, All Time Low of course ;D. It's just a prolouge, and I'd really appreciate if you guys would check it out. It's called Don't Make Me Change My Mind. Thanks so much for the comments this chapter you guys :D!
rivals are insane
ImInLoveWithYou?
Ultraviolet Light
TrishaxMelissa
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
FromOceanToSky
tyranicholle
Classy Not Classic
i saw sparks
the velvet goat.
I'm really apprecative of these comments you guys, I really am, so please, please keep them coming! So, wow, here is chapter nine, and I already have 100 comments and eight starts! This is doing a lot better than Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick. So, thank you to everyone of you :). So, I have an honest question, that I"d like for you to answer, Is this story getting boring to you guys? If so, please tell me some things that you think will make it better :).

Hope everybody has happy holidays!