Status: SEQEAL TO: I'm Younger Than I Look. Updating Daily.

I've Grown Up and I Wish You Could See That

Baby Your A Firework

“Open up” Jack said on the other side of the door.

“I-I-I’m n-n-not rea-d-d-y for thi-s-s-s” I cried behind the door.

“Please come out here.” It took me a minute to collect myself together until I finally got on my feet and opened the door. Jack stood before me, he looked hurt, sad and speechless, hurt because I was scared, scared because he knew this isn’t easy for me and speechless because he knew whatever he said would affect me.

“I’m scared” I mouthed to him. He took my hands and squeezed them.

“We all are for you” I sighed.

“When do you think I should” I paused. “You know, tell Alex?” He looked down the hall at what I assumed would be Alex.

“That’s all up to you Rushers” I nodded.

“Alex” I said. Jack looked at me confused. “I need to talk to you” I stated.

“Are you sure?” Jack said looking into my eyes.

“My boyfriend deserves to know who the father of my baby is” I choked. Alex reached us and he took one of my hands.

“Yeah baby?” I looked up at him speechless. On the inside, I was trembling, I was scared, breathless, confused and horrified as to what he would do or say when I told him.

“I’ll give you two some space” Jack said squeezing my shoulder and walking away. I stared at the ground.

“I know you said you wouldn’t want to know the father of the baby is but you need to know.”

“Olivia it’s fine it’s-” I cut him off.

“Alex the baby’s dad is Zack” He froze. He sat there froze. Kind of how I looked and probably felt when I found out about all of this. He didn’t move. He just stared at me. “Alex please say something.” I begged.

“When” He said smoothly and calmly. Something I wasn’t expecting.

“A month ago roughly” He nodded.

“Alex you’re scaring me. Say something so I know you’re not going to explode at any minute.”

“I’m glad” he stated. I looked at him confused.

“You’re glad this is Zack’s baby?”

“Well yes and no. Yes that the fact it isn’t some random stranger’s who wouldn’t be there for you and we all know Zack will be. No because I just wish it was mine”

“Alex” I said stepping towards him. “You are the most amazing, forgiving boy I have ever met. I love you” I said kissing him lightly on the lips. He reacted and smiled.

“Were going to get through this together, I love you too much to give you up to Zack and to overreact and probably lose you” I smiled, I knew he was going to be a father to this baby weather he was or wasn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah lack of updates /:
X0X0X0