Status: Hiatus Until Thanksgiving Break, college sucks :(

Dear Mom, Thanks For Sending Your Human Daughter to a Boarding School of Supernaturals

I'm Gonna Start A Fight

Nanananananana I'm gonna start a fight!

--P!nk "So What"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh lawd. A weeks ago, when I had gotten off the double decker bus and found myself in front of large black iron gates, I felt immediately trapped. They were tall, and I mean too tall to jump or climb. The brick walls were massive and surrounded the whole campus in an elegant but towering way. I almost felt wobbly at the knees with the feeling of the word prisoner smacking me dead in the face.

And that dread grew when I went to my first class: English. I took a seat in the far back corner noticing I was the first one there. Within a couple of minutes more students poured in and I realized maybe there were seating charts. Nervously I waited for someone to bitch at me for taking their seat but no one did. They came in silent and immediately took a seat. I took note that no one was looking at me or even sitting near me. Sooner or later they had no choice because the seats filled up and finally the last student came in and walked to the far back where I was and took a seat beside me.

I stole glances at him and felt my heart pounding inside my chest. Hot damn he was gorgeous! This guy wore a slick leather jacket and a white t-shirt underneath. Around his pale neck was a sheik scarf wrap loosely right under the ends of his curly blonde hair. He inclined his head and stared at me with sharp silver eyes and suddenly narrowed them.

“You don’t belong here.” He whispered.

And then I felt my fingers twitch. “What?” I seethed.

But instead of answering he turned his head arrogantly to the teacher who entered. I could hardly care for the teacher. I could hardly care for anything at the moment because my temper just popped a cap and I was about to seriously lay some ground rules on this asshole.

“Don’t even cause a scene.” He said in a low voice as if he read my mind.

I was ready to cause more than a scene at that moment and without waiting I kicked the desk in front of me with my black heeled boots. The sound echoed loudly in the silent classroom and all heads were turned to me. Oh yes. I love this kind of attention.

“Is there a problem Iris?” The teacher was tall with broad shoulders and cold eyes.

“Yea there is actually.” I said as I slowly stood up. The jerkwad beside me shook his head looking bored stiff as he leaned his face on his hand. I kicked his desk down and he nearly stumbled from the act. His hands clasped on his lap and he turned his head to give me a heated glare.

“What’s wrong? Wanna fight?” I snarled as I reached his collar shirt and pulled him out of his seat. I always had this unnatural strength which was the one of the reasons why I can cause so much trouble. “What do you mean I don’t belong here? Do you think I’m scum or something? Because I can assure you these aren’t clothes from fucking Wal-Mart. It’s all designer brands unlike your cheap t-shirt and that tacky leather jacket.”

“Class, leave.” The teacher announced. All the students were snickering and smirking as they left. They found it amusing I guess.

“Mr. Rye. I think you should call the school nurse.” The guy said blandly.

“No Richard. Stop.” Mr. Rye said alarmed all of a sudden.

“I’m going to kill you bitch.” He growled as he snatched my hand. I struggled as hard as I could, trying to fight his strength but amazingly he overpowered me and actually snapped my arm broken. A blood curdling scream escaped from my lips as I fell to my knees.

“Someone call the nurse!” Mr. Rye yelled.

The guy, Richard, bent down to my level in a crouch stance and lifted my tear stained face so I could see his eyes. “Welcome to Lignumvitae.” And with that he opened his mouth and I saw fangs shooting out from under his gum.
♠ ♠ ♠
I R I S ~ B L A C K
Image

R I C H A R D
Image

J O H N A T H A N ~ R Y E
Image