Status: Hiatus Until Thanksgiving Break, college sucks :(

Dear Mom, Thanks For Sending Your Human Daughter to a Boarding School of Supernaturals

A Sexy Butt

Hey, hey girl we're the wild type

But we've been around the block one too many times tonight

--The Virgins "Hey Hey Girl"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So for the first time in my life I felt like I wasn't real. Who could blame me when a vampire's fangs were basically tearing into my neck like some kind of crazed hungry lion. And who would've thought that a vampire, a being that's so unbelievable, was revealing himself to the public eye? Thankfully the neck pain was nothing compared to the arm he broke earlier.

Still I couldn't help but scream.

Richard had his arms wrapped around me tightly bounding my upper arms with a crushing force. So it was true about their super strength. And I could hear his heavy breathing and the disgusting noise he was making as he licked, sucked, and slurped every drop of blood that profusely bled from my nasty wound.

"Get off of her!" Mr. Rye snarled as he reached down and tore the vampire away.

Richard rolled across the room with such incredible force he even slammed into the wall. With crazy speed he got in a crouching stance and hissed viciously at the teacher.

Mr. Rye held me in his arms now and he was extremely warm compared to Richard or me put together. With my ear against his chest I heard a low rumble from his body like a dog growling angrily at a stranger. "Ah... I'm bleeding all over your work clothes." I sighed feeling slightly dizzy. I don't really know why I said that. It was basically the only thing I could manage to say.

Before Richard could attack again, Mr. Rye put me down quickly and ran at him. My head laid against the cool floor and I watched as Mr Rye shredded through his clothes with a burst of fur. His body morphed quickly with a couple of snaps and pops and bam, fangs, fur, and a snout. Werewolf.

Richard was struggling under the weight of the giant wolf and eventually he gave up. Mr. Rye kept him pinned down until a nurse came running in and boy did she look pissed. She knelt beside me with a slide of her heels wearing a short white lab coat and some jeans.

Her fingers felt over my neck and she held her breath quick as if I smelled gross. The thin woman picked me up bridal style quite easily and rushed me out and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Mr. Rye's naked ass as he morphed back to his human form. Well, at least this experience wasn't ALL that bad.

* * * *

"You're mighty stupid to provoke a prisoner vampire."

I woke up and gazed outside to see it was past sunset. The nurse was checking my IV and sitting beside my bed was Mr. Rye. His dark hair was tied up in a loose ponytail as he leaned back against a seat. I leaned back also looking at my hospital cloak and lack of real clothes.

"Y'all are miiiighty stupid to hold a prisoner vampire in a boarding school of bloodbags like me." I countered back with an attempted frown but I hardly doubt it was anything more than a twitching eyebrow. I felt so numb.

Mr. Rye Looked surprised. "You didn't know?"

I wish I had the strength to roll my eyes too, "Because everyone around the world knows that vampires exist and walk among us." Mr. Rye looked puzzled and I continued. "No Mr. Rye. How the hell could I have known? And YOU. You're one of them too! A ... wolf man... thing." I couldn't bring myself to say werewolf.

Mr. Rye pursed his lips. "How is it you were able to enter this school as a human? Unless you're not."

"My idiot mother found this school and told me it would help me 'calm down' my apparent 'temper'" I said.

"Oh well I can see that you have some anger issues but really, how were you even accepted in?"

"Oh not you too! Are you saying I'm not good enough either?" I think if I tried hard enough I could ball my fists up and if I'm lucky I could throw a right hook.

The teacher looked surprised and shook his head vigorously. "No. You misunderstood. I meant, A human would never be admitted in this school. Iris, I assumed from you name that you were a supernatural... a fey or perhaps a vampire. You some of the most powerful families of supernaturals are named by flowers. So we assumed... but you seem all human to me."

What? "Are you saying that... my mother... got me in a school full of... freaks like you and... that blood sucker?"

He shrugged. "Basically. I'm sure it was a mistake on the school's part though."

I suddenly felt a whole lot better as I sat up from the bed. I tore the IV from my arm and ignored the fact that somehow my shattered arm was completely healed. "Well you know what dude? I'm getting the fuck outta here."

It was quick but he was already in my way. With that wide chest and broad arms he basically had the door fully hiding behind his body. Of course this was the perfect time to think about his round ass I saw earlier. "You should stay here. If you're truly human and I'm pretty sure you are, you can't leave this place. It's too dangerous."

"Hey big guy--"

"Mr. Rye."

"Mr. Rye." Dammit I can move everything but half my face how long is this going to last? I need to roll my eyes to show off how pissed of I am! "I'm gonna get straight outta here. It's what you want. It's what I want and if you don't get out of my way..."

He raised his eye in slight amusement knowing that there was no way I could get past a big werewolf.

Assuming that would be wrong. With a flash I closed my fist letting the metal rings work it's way in a flash against his gut. Let me remind you, I'm a strong bitch for a human. It's one of the reasons I get expelled. I hurt people with an A plus.

Of course assuming these supernaturals were allergic to silver was all a guess but a lucky one as I watched him double over easily with burns appearing through his shirt. I took off immediately before he could get up and ran as fast as I could down the halls.

When I was out of breath I came to a slow walk and started wandering around. I’ve never been in this part of the school but I knew it was one of the four dorms. The corridors were rich with architect unlike the shiny smooth dorm I was in. And everything was mahogany but none of it was made of wood not to mention the lack of windows. As I approached large double doors at the end I pressed my hand against the marble door. This was big enough to be a gate… so fancy and tall.

I pushed through and to my relief it led outside. I stepped through feeling the cool dewy grass between my toes. I saw a castle like structure not too far and began heading towards it. After the grass came rows of rose bushes. Thorns protruded every which way around the beautiful flowers.

“What are you doing here?”

I froze and in a flash a man stood in front of me. He was very tall and looked every bit similar to Richard except with dark hair and a more angular face. Instead of a irritated, or furious look, he smirked. His dark eyes gleaming with something I couldn’t decipher.

“I’m Crisanto.”

Oh hell, not another vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
C R I S T A N T O
Image