Status: Active... Slowly active but it's revised and continuing!

Our Battle Cry

We'll Be A Dream

Aria's POV

I was turning the corner of my school, trying to get to class on time when I bumped into someone. All of our stuff went tumbling to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I am such a klutz I swear," I said as I was picking up my books and standing up.

"No, it was my entire fault. Sorry. I haven't figured my way around yet," the stranger said. I looked up at him and I couldn't believe it. He was hot. He had to be at least 5'10", with dark hair and the nicest blue eyes that you could ever imagine.

"It's okay. I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?" I asked him. He handed me back my psychology book with a smirk.

"Yeah. My names Damien. Damien Matthews. And who are you?" he asked while shaking my hand.

"I'm Aria VanDer Pol. What's your first class, maybe I can help?" I asked him.

...........................

I was in the cafeteria heading towards my normal lunch table where my four best friends sat. Damien was walking with me and we were laughing. I could see the question looks in my friends' eyes as I arrived with him.

"Hey guys this is Damien Matthews, he's new. Damien, I would like you to meet my friends; Phyleesha Larson, Wei-Wei Diener, Mariah Morse, and Emma Odie," I said as I pointed out each person with the right name.

"So…Damien right? Care to tell us how you know our Miss Aria here?" Phyleesha said while leaning forward and held her fist out to act like it was a microphone.

"We kind of… ran into each other this morning while trying to find our classes. She has been kind enough to show me around the school so I won't get lost." He said.

...................

I was watching a movie at my house; my brother was asleep in his room. It was only 7:00pm, when someone knocked on my front door. I got and went to answer it. As I opened the door I was in for a surprise.

"Damien? What are you doing here?" it had been about three months since I had met him, I had given up with my crush on him. I could tell that he didn't like me like that.

"Well, I know that it is kind of late. And I'm sorry for bugging you at home but I just had to know. And I couldn't wait any longer," he said in one breath. I looked at him funny.

"What are you talking about?"

"Will you go out with me? Like on a date? Maybe to the fair this weekend?" he looked so nervous. It was so cute that I just couldn't say no to him.

"Sure. I'd love to go to the fair with you," I said with a smile. He looked so relieved. He smiled at me one more time before turning to leave.

"I'll pick you up Friday at seven okay?"

"Yeah okay!"

.................

Me and Damien were hanging out at the park. It was our favorite place to be. We had been going out for a little over one year. We were both in our sophomore year of high school. We were just sitting together smiling.

"Do you remember at the end of last year when Phyleesha started that food fight to signal that school was out?" he asked me.

I started laughing. "Of course I remember. She hit Mariah in the face with Matt's old pudding that he found in his locker. It was so funny when she screamed like a little girl!"

We were both laughing now. I smiled and leaned back against his chest.

"I'm sorry that you two aren't friends anymore," he whispered into my ear.

"It's alright. Not like it's your fault that she can't handle the fact that you don't like her like that." I said while shrugging my shoulders. I looked back at him and smiled. He smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me.

..........

I was walking around the forest that was behind the school. No one ever went in there besides Phyl, Emma, Wei and I. Of course we only went in there because of our powers, which made us the Guardians of the Elements. I had no clue why but there was a disturbance in the woods and we were sent to check it out; to see if it was a demon that we would have to take care of or not. We were currently circling it. Emma was in the trees, while Phyl, Wei and I were on the ground closing in. when we got to the spot where the demon was meant to be all we saw was Damien. I couldn't believe it. The demon that we were meant to take out was my boyfriend!

"Damien?" I asked as I came out of the woods with my swords drawn by my side. I signaled for the others to come out slowly. Phyleesha came out with her flaming sword, Wei Wei came out from behind him with her staff raised, and Emma jumped to the front to of a tree branch with her bow and arrow raised at probably aimed at his heart.

"Aria? Is that you?" he asked me.

"You're a demon? Wow, you sure know how to pick 'em A," Phyleesha said to me while laughing.

"Look, I can explain! I'm not like other demons. I don't hurt people. That's why my parents and I moved here," he said with his hands raised.

"Just keep them where we can see them demon," Emma said.

"Hold your fire! Hey Phyl, is he telling the truth?" I asked.

"Yeah, his hearts clean," she said while nodding and slowly lowering her sword.

"Okay, we'll let you live. As long as you stay true to your word," I told him while turning around.

.........

I was having a house party while Derrieck was away and was wondering around looking for Damien. We had been going out for almost two full years. It was March of my junior year. It was right around the equinox too. I was heading upstairs towards my room. When I turned the corner I wished that I hadn't. I saw him and Mariah, making out with their hands under each other's clothes. I turned around and ran down the stairs. I found Wei-Wei first and I couldn't control it anymore. I cried on her shoulder. I somehow managed to tell her what had happened. She found Phyleesha and Emma and had managed to get everyone out with Phyleesha's help. I broke up with Damien the next day.

"No guy's I swear it's like he's stalking me. I think that he's obsessed or something."

"Of course he is. Mariah doesn't want anything to do with him since you two are over. It only makes logical sense," Wei-Wei said.

"Thank you Wei-Wei. Wait… did you guys hear that?" I asked. We were currently out in the woods again walking; I guess you could say patrolling to make sure that Damien hasn't hurt anybody. Suddenly a plasma ball was hurled right in our direction.

"We're under attack! Phase A! Phase A!" Emma screamed as we all got into our position.

Suddenly…The visions stopped. I didn't understand the point of them. It was reruns of my most famous times with Damien. None of it made sense. I slowly slipped back into the black but I could faintly hear people talking around me, and I could feel the air shifting and moving around my body to help me heal faster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! I'm slowly updating! Please comment so I know if I'm doing good or not. Thanks!