Status: Active... Slowly active but it's revised and continuing!

Our Battle Cry

Halo

Aria's POV

It took me almost four hours to unpack and get everything situated. And I still had to wait for the rest of my stuff to come too! I was about to fall onto my bed when someone knocked on my door. "Aria, honey, may I come?" I heard Emily's voice say through the door.

"Of course," I replied.

She came and sat down on my bed and motioned for me to take a seat on it next to her. I went and sat down where she patted. She seemed to be having trouble trying to get her words out, so I just waited quietly for her to say what she needed to say.

"Aria, I want you to be comfortable here okay? So if any of the boys do something that bugs you, just let me or Sam know, okay?" She said with a somewhat worried expression on her face.

"Alright… is everything okay Emily? You seem kind of skittish," I said as I turned to get a better look at her.

"Yes. Everything is fine. I'm just so happy that your here. I mean, I hate the circumstances that brought you here, but I'm very happy to see you again," she said while smiling at me. I just smiled back her not entirely too sure what to do now. "Is that your keyboard? And your favorite acoustic guitar?" She asked me while getting up a running her hand along my guitar. Then she went over to the keyboard and read the inscription on the bottom right below the keys. It read Aria Nikeeta VanDer Pol, I love you baby sister.

I just smiled at her and nodded my head. You could see that I had my music sheets around the keyboard. I watched her as she picked up one of the sheet's that was on the top of the mess papers. Suddenly she turned around and looked at me while smiling.

"Can I show Sam and some of the boys this? I know that they would just love it. I know it," she asked me with a huge smile on her face. No matter what happened that stopped us from talking all those years ago I couldn't say no to her. Not when she was that happy to see me with my music.

"Sure. But please don't let them bug me about it. I hate it when I get grief over my music," I told her when I was standing up to get her the other music sheets for that song. I handed them to her and watched as she left my room and closed the door heading downstairs. I sighed and flopped down into my chair and looked at my keyboard. I was thinking of playing it but I was nervous. I hadn't touched my keyboard since my brother disappeared. I just couldn't bring myself to play lately.

I started cleaning up the massive amounts of paper that contained my life in music. It was then that I realized exactly what song that Emily had taken. It was the song that Derrieck had started working on for me to sing. I didn't want anyone to see that since it wasn't done. And it never would be done. Not unless Derrieck would somehow magically appear and finish it.

I rushed to my door and yanked it open. I rushed to the stairs but stopped. I could hear a lot more voices downstairs then how many were there earlier. I wondered who had showed up. I could distinguish at least two more voices, who were both male. What are up with this many guys? I swear it's like a prostitute's house but in reverse I thought to myself as I made my way downstairs. I was not expecting what was about to happen next.

As I was descending down the stairs I peeked into the kitchen but no one was in there. Once I hit the bottom I turned and went into the living room. I was right. There were three more people in the room than last time, and I didn't know these people too. However one was female, she was very pretty too and I could tell just by looking at her that she didn't really want to be here and she was really athletic. Then there were the two boys, they looked like the rest of the guys; tall, buff, tan and with the same tattoo. One of them noticed me and gave a look to Sam and Emily, while nudging the other guy. They turned around and soon all eyes were on me. It was eerily quiet for about ten seconds before I heard someone gasp. When I looked back at everyone I could tell that almost everyone's eyes had been drawn to one of the new boys.

"Aria, I'm glad you came down. This is Leah, Seth, and Jacob. They're some of the people that Sam told you about earlier," Emily told me in a kind voice. It was like she was waiting for my reaction on something. The one that Emily said was Jacob is the one that gasped. I looked at him and we ended up locking eyes. The look that he gave me chilled my spine, but I didn't let it show. He was looking at me as if I was his light, his sun, the flowers on the ground, his air. Almost as if he believed that I was his everything.

I had a feeling that this guy was my Vero Amante. I could feel a shift in the air that made me slightly air-headed for a few seconds.All of my people know what's supposed happen when someone meets their Vero Amante and I did not want that to happen at all. I could see what looked like Sam taking a deep breath out of the corner of my eye. Meanwhile Jacob had yet to take his eyes off of me. It was so weird. After a bit, I seemed to jump out of whatever had come over me, and remembered why I had come down here in the first place.

"Hey it's nice to meet you. Umm, I was actually wondering if I could have those sheets back. I realized that I needed to finish them before anyone sees them," I said trailing off a bit at the end because that all of the boys were switching glances between me and the boy who was still staring at me.

"Sure Aria here you go," Sam said when he handed me the sheets of paper back. I quietly thanked him and went back up to my room.

Jacob's POV

The majority of the pack was sitting in Sam's living room discussing new patrols, and what we were going to do now that the whole situation with the Cullen's has seemed to be over. I wasn't really listening until Embry said something about a girl in the house that was supposedly really hot.

"Dude, I can't believe her. She is an absolute beaut-" Paul was saying before Sam cut him off.

"And off limits to all of you. Especially you Paul," he said. You could hear various groans and Seth complain since he hasn't even met her yet. "I don't want to hear it. None of you are allowed to date her. She doesn't need to know about us. Understood?" he said using his 'alpha' voice. I could see Quil snickering at them. Just than Emily came in, with what looked like random papers in her hand.

"What's that in your hand Em?" Jared asked pointing at the papers in her hands.

"Oh. Nothing really, just something that Aria let me borrow," she replied.

Aria…. Who's that? How come I don't know her…. wait… she must be the girl that they are looking after I thought to myself. I could see Emily looking at the papers with a weird expression on her face. Almost like she couldn't read what was on them. Everyone was talking about how 'nice' and 'pretty' this girl was. I didn't want to listen I was still hurt over what had happened.

Next thing I know, Seth is nudging me and look up in the direction that he wanted me to. I couldn't help but gasp at her beauty. She had light blonde hair that went just passed her shoulders, and chocolate brown eyes that I got lost in. All I saw was my everything. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. It was like fate had brought us together. I was meant to protect, love, and care for her. I would be damned if anything stopped me. She was wearing jeans that flared out at the bottom and a white t-shirt that has a fallen tree on it squishing a worker, while the tree said 'tehe'. Her hair was down and looked like it had been curled earlier in the day. I could see some natural highlights in it. I didn't even realize that she got something and then left. I was going to get up but one word from Sam and I was glued in my seat, he was still my alpha.

"No Jacob. Sit down," he said in his 'alpha' voice. God, how I hated hearing that voice right about now. "I can't believe it. Not even here for a day and she gets imprinted on!" he whispered.

"Hey. At least it wasn't Paul," Quil said trying to lighten the mood. I would have laughed but I was too shocked when I realized that Sam just said that I imprinted. I couldn't, no wouldn't, imprint on anybody.

"I got to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said as I made to leave the house. I could faintly hear them trying to stop me but nothing worked. I just phased and ran, all the way to my house and then I went straight to my bed hoping to sleep.

Sadly though, I couldn't. I kept picturing her face in mind. She was an angel. The way the light reflected off of her hair made it look like she had a halo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is Chapter 3!! So the chapter titles are the names of the song that I listened to while writing it. You don't have to listen if you don't want to. Let me know what you think!