Status: Active... Slowly active but it's revised and continuing!

Our Battle Cry

Stranger

Aria's POV

I was now saying goodbye to Juju. After everyone heard me sing last night I went to bed and avoided their stares. He had made friends with the guys. He was currently saying goodbye to Emily. Once he was done, he came over to me and held out his arms. I ran into them and buried my head in his chest.

"Please don't leave. I'll miss you," I told him.

"I'm sorry baby-cakes. But you know that I have to get back to school, and tell Momma that you're doing okay." He pulled my face away from his chest and made me look up at him. "But hey, the girls said that they'll be here soon. And you know that they are going to try and stay for as long as they can. And I'm always just a phone call away okay?" he told me. He then gave me a bone crushing hug and got in his hummer and was on his way back home.

Emily came over to me and gave me a side hug. "It'll be okay. You know that he'll visit. In the meantime… how about I make us some lunch?" She asked me while giving me a knowing look. I nodded my head and headed inside with her and all of the guys.

After Juju left and we had lunch, I ended up walking around outside some more. I decided to go to my meadow. Once I got there I sat down on the log. A breeze was blowing in the meadow. I lifted my head towards the sky and let the breeze pass by me. I decided to manipulate the breeze a bit for some practice.

I got up and walked into the center of the meadow. I slowly started moving my arms, watching the air around me bending to my will. I moved the air further up into the trees until it was past their tops. I smiled to myself and was about to leave when I thought about what Juju said. Damien can track me if I use my powers too much. Okay… I'm only to use them if the situation calls for it. Sounds good I thought to myself as I started heading back to the house.

Once inside I decided to read for a while until dinner was ready. I was sitting on the couch reading one of my favorite books, Where the Heart Is, when a shadow suddenly took up all of my light. I looked up and saw Jared standing there with his hands on his hips.

Giggling, I asked, "Yes Jared? Anything that I can help you with?"

"Well… do you remember when I told you that I wanted you to meet my girlfriend?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

Hmmm… I wonder if he can raise only one, or does he have to raise both? I thought. "Yeah…?" I trailed off, silently telling him to continue.

"Well, she's coming over here today! So I figured that you would want to meet her. You know, since she's a girl, and you're a girl, so you can talk about… girl… things…"

"Please just stop. I get it. We can talk, don't keep trying to hurt yourself," I told him while raising my hands. "Now I'm going back to my book. Please move so I can have some light you giant."

He made a 'pfft' sound and walked away, probably into the kitchen since Emily is making cookies. I started reading again, and the next thing I know there is a knock at the door. It seemed like no one wanted to get the door. The person knocked again. Giving up on reading I put my bookmark in and got up making my way to the door. Right as the person was about to knock again I yanked open the door. I was about to yell at them, but I stopped when I saw that it was a girl. She was of average height, with tan skin and warm brown eyes. Her hair reached to just past her shoulders. She's really pretty, I wonder if this is Jared's girlfriend I thought to myself before she started talking.

"Umm… hi. Is Jared or Emily here?" she asked timidly.

"Yeah they are. Do you want me—" I started to ask before I was rudely interrupted by Jared.

"Kim! You're here! Great come in. You know that you don't have to knock. Oh, by the way, this is Aria. The girl I told you about," he said in one breath while grinning afterwards with his arm around her shoulders.

Over the past few hours me and Kim sat down together and started talking; just getting to know the basic facts to see if we could become good friends. She ended up staying for dinner, but leaving right after. I found out that she does gymnastics.

However, after dinner is when it got exciting around here. I was sitting watching Bones with Embry, Quil, Paul, and Jacob. Sam and Emily were in the kitchen. It was right in the middle of the episode when the doorbell rang. None of the guys seemed like they were going to get it, so I got up and headed towards the door.

I opened the door and saw three average height white guys. Now, I say white guys because they were paper white. They all had the same golden colored eyes. Two of the men had blonde hair, one was slicked back while the other was semi long, it reached about the top of his ears, and the last one had disheveled bronze colored hair. They looked at me and right as one of them was about to speak I felt someone come up to my back and put a hand on my shoulder, almost as if they were going to push me back behind them. Whoever was behind me growled slightly. Wait… did he seriously just growl? Like an animal? These guys get weirder every freaking day I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here Cullen?" I heard Jacob ask. I turned my head slightly to see behind and I was right, it indeed was Jacob. He was glaring at the bronze haired guy with absolute hatred in his eyes.

"We have permission to be here. We need to talk to Sam. Now," said the one with the slicked back hair. I was about to respond when I felt Jacob squeeze my shoulder and he turned his head towards the kitchen.

"Sam! Someone's here to see you," He yelled into the house. He turned back to look completely at the three men.

I was starting to get pissed off with all four of these guys. I don't even know who they are and Jacob is acting like if I speak to them then I'll die or combust into ashes.

"I'm sorry we've seemed to have forgotten our manners. I'm Carlisle Cullen, and these are two of my sons Edward and Jasper," he said while pointing to the bronze then blonde haired one. "And you are?" He was looked directly at me.

"Aria, why don't you go finish watching your TV show? I'm sure that they guys are missing you," Sam said while putting his hand on my lower back and gently pushing me back into the living room.

As soon as his hand touched my back I was aware of just how hot all of these guys were. They had to be over 100 degrees, at least. I kept walking into the living room nonetheless. I could faintly hear Sam asking the men to join him, Jacob, Paul, Embry, Quil and now Jared who came out of nowhere in the front yard. I was wondering what was going on, and I decided that the best way to find out was to snoop. I was lucky that my room's window was directly over the front yard. Once I was in my room I went over to the window and opened it up just a crack. Even though I knew that I shouldn't use my powers, I did. I made some of the air that was surrounding them float up into my room so I could hear what they were saying.

Sam's POV

I had talked the Cullen's earlier today and they said that they had found something that might be heading into La Push. They had asked if they could come into La Push to talk to us and see if it had made it here yet.

"So, why are you here?" Jacob asked with venom in his voice.

"Easy, I allowed them to come onto our land temporarily," I told him while grabbing his shoulder.

"Well, there is good news and bad news Sam," Dr. Cullen said. "The good news is that it hasn't seem to of been in La Push yet," he said with a small smile.

"What is this it? What don't we know? And you better not leave anything out you leeches," Embry said taking a step forward.

"We saw a man that was heading towards here a few days ago. It looked like he was searching for something but didn't know where to look first. Normally we wouldn't think anything of it. Except that—" Jasper started to say but stopped suddenly. He looked at Carlisle as if to confirm something. He nodded his head and Jasper continued talking, "Except that he was moving as fast as us, was in the forest, and didn't leave a scent behind him."

All of the guys were about to start talking but I interrupted them. "Stop guys. If you can't stay calm then leave, because I'm not risking lives tonight." They all slowly started to calm down; Jake was the last one to relax. "So what is the bad news?"

All of their faces turned hard, they were wearing expressionless masks. Finally Carlisle started talking again, "We lost him. I had Rosalie and Emmett following him when he seemed to disappear into the trees. Almost as if he went right through it."

"How is that even possible?" I asked while looking at Edward for the answer.

His attention suddenly went right above our heads and we heard a window shut quickly. I turned around and saw that it was the window to Aria's room.

"Uh oh. You don't think she heard any of that do you?" Quil muttered while looking around at all of the guys.

"I don't know if she did. Besides, she far enough away that more than likely she couldn't understand a word we said. It's hard to read her mind, it's like there is a fog around her brain that won't let anyone in," Edward answered calmly. "And as far as I or anyone in my family knows, it's impossible for someone to walk, let alone run, right through a tree without breaking it."

"Right. You'll keep us updated? And we'll do the same for you," I said while nodding to them and moving to stand in front of Jake. "Calm down Jake. You wouldn't want to hurt Aria if you lost control now would you?" I whispered to him while trying to block his view of the Cullen's.

"Of course. We'll call you if we see him heading towards here. Have a good night. But don't worry, I believe that we scared him away from here," Carlisle said while directing his 'sons' towards the forest.

Aria's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard. He found me. Or he might, since he doesn't seem to be close. Why couldn't I just not use my powers? Or have some sort of talisman that keeps me hidden… I thought to myself as I started pacing and after five minutes I decided to sleep. I'm not going to do anyone any good if I'm tired and can barely stay up on my feet. So I slowly changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed and let my mind wander onto different things. The last thing that I remembered thinking about was the song that I sang with Juju yesterday. Then sleep overtook me.