Mielisairas Rakkaus - a Crazy Dudesons Love Story

The Party

Nikki didn't show her face for four hours after Dave's call. The only reason she came out of the room at all was because while playing around outside, Squint and Jarppi broke her window; sending Squint through the window and into the room in the process. She first went to hide in the woods to get away, but Jukka chased her down, picked her up, and carried her back into the house. So, without any other options, she sat between Jarno and Lynn, refusing to speak. Lynn, however, had other ideas, and demanded to know everything about the phone call, and why she broke the phone.

"I screwed it up, Lynn! He called me, and asked me to be a part of the wedding and I started acting like a bitch! Now he'll never talk to me again!" she shouted angrily, since Lynn's pestering wouldn't quit.

"Well, I think you deserved that little victory, you never stand up like that! You shouldn't be upset over this!"

"Shit," Squint muttered as the girls continued to discuss the event. "What?" Bam and Jukka asked together. "They're gonna start fighting. It always starts with this, and ends with one in tears, and the other so pissed off she's leaving. Actually, they both usually end up in tears, but the one who leaves never shows it." he answered. Jukka opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the un-mistakible sound of flesh against flesh.

"Nikki!" Lynn almost screamed as she sat dazed on the floor. "Did you just... Nikki did you just almost punch out Lynn?!" Squint gasped. "I'm sorry!" she cried, trying to hug her friend, but was shoved off as she stood up and stormed out the door. Nikki just sat down and cried.

"Told you. One in tears, one gone, and if you chase her down and pay attention while she kicks your ass for it, you'll see that she's crying too." he sighed and helped Nikki to her feet. "I can't believe you threw the first punch just now. Feels good, doesn't it?" he smirked. "I didn't punch her, I slapped her. I can't throw a punch." she whimpered. "We will have to teach you then." Jukka beamed while handing her some toilet paper to wipe her tears with.

Meanwhile Lynn was hiding out with Brittney, scretly crying her eyes out until his nose hit her ear. "Hey," she gasped, quickly wiping her ear off, and laughing when he did it again. "You like strawberries and cream shampoo, huh?" she smirked, petting him behind the ear and leaning up against the wall. "It sucks, you know. Fighting with friends? You don't have that problem with the guys, because guys just don't have these kinds of problems. You can argue, sure, but girl-fights are so much worse." she sighed, now ending her sobbing and laughing at the fact she was having a heart-to-heart with a boy pig, named Brittney, while hiding in a barn, somewhere in Finland. A position she would have never guessed she would be in. "I didn't want to fight with her, or upset her, I just wanted to know what Dave said, and what's going on with him and the Bitch. The Bitch is the best name for her, by the way. It's a long story. But she got so upset, she actually hit me! I've really never seen her hit anyone, except when we're playing around or something."

Brittney just nosed her again and made typical pig sounds.

"You think it'll be okay?"

Another oink, and Lynn started laughing.

"Thanks. Who would've thought my best friend at the moment would be a pig?"

Another oink, but this time he seemed less happy to her. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You're a good pig... unlike Jarppi who ate all of my chips I bought." she giggled and hugged him before getting up to walk out of the barn, and come face to face with Jarppi. "I, uhm," she grinned stupidly when he commented on what she said about him, "Well face it, you did eat my chips!" she laughed.

"Nikki thinks you hate her." he announced. “I don’t!” she whined, wide eyed and clearly hurt.

“But she thinks that you do. She was crying when I came out here.”

Lynn’s face fell as her gaze went to her bare feet. “This sucks, Jarppi. I didn’t want to hurt her, I just wanted to know why Dave was marrying the Bitch! And then I asked when she started standing up for herself… I know it came off harsh, and a lot meaner than I wanted… I can’t go back in there now or she’ll be even more mad at me!”

“Just go back into the house, and if she is upset I will stand between you two and take the punch. She doesn’t hit that hard.”

“Don’t insult her, Jarppi. She threw your ass in the pool, remember?” she smiled. He sighed and guided her by the shoulder back to her friends.

“Baby, what was that?” Sarah asked as she sat down beside Dave, who had his head in his hands. “Nikki,” he sighed sadly. “Don’t worry about her, it’s okay.” she smiled, “Besides, I already have all my bride’s maids anyway.”

“It’s not about you!” he spat, jerking his hand out of hers, “It’s about my baby sister!”

“Calm down, Dave. I know you’re upset, but these things happen, you know? You’ll be okay.” she frowned, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him lightly. He kissed back without hesitation and within minutes they were falling onto the bed, and Nikki was driven far from Dave’s mind.

“I’m so sorry, Lynn, I didn’t mean to hit you! I just got so mad, and I-I-”

“I know. I started bitching out and deserved it.” Lynn interrupted as her friend started sobbing into her shoulder. “Hellish, nightmare-causing, epic battle evaded!” Squint beamed happily, earning strange looks from everyone else in the living room. “Look, that could have gone two ways, this, or screaming, yelling, hitting, and then the end of a friendship.” he explained with a heavy sigh.

Suddenly Nikki’s phone buzzed, signaling a text message. “Who’s it from?” Bam asked curiously. “Dave,” she answered with a shocked expression. “What’s it say?” Squint, Lynn, Raab, and Jarppi demanded together. “He’s… he’s banning me from the wedding. Then he asked if I was okay.” she answered in little more than a whisper. “That shit!” Squint shouted as a few more tears slid down Nikki’s face, and her phone buzzed again. He was about to ask her what it said, when Lynn yanked the phone from her hands and stormed out of the house with Nikki hot on her heels.

“What the hell?” Dunn asked. Squint shrugged, opened the door to follow Lynn, and was nearly taken out by the rock that came flying through the doorway after being launched by Lynn. “That Fuck!” Lynn roared. “Who?” Squint almost shrieked. “Jason! Mother-fucking Jason!” she answered in a fury. Nikki was nowhere to be found.

As soon as Jason’s name was said, the Dudesons, Bam, Ape, Phil, Raab, and Dunn were standing around Lynn and Squint, watching them scream and yell at each other, about Nikki’s situation. “Where’s Nikki?” Bam questioned, but wasn’t heard. “Hey, wait a minute, where is Nikki?” Jarno asked with a little more force, but again was ignored.

“Where Is Nikki?!” Jukka demanded, grabbing Lynn by the shoulder. “She’s in the woods!” she yelled back, “She’ll be fine!”

“She wasn’t fine the last time. What did Jason want anyway?”

“To see if she was okay. Then he asked if she wanted to go with him to the wedding, because Dave was being a dick! Fucking Sarah would have been the one to screw this all up!” she answered, her eyes livid as she ranted. “Look, let’s just find Nikki, okay?” Bam cut in, breaking her off. “Wow, he’s being responsible and trying to take care of someone he hates.” Squint huffed. “Look, I don’t hate her, I just don’t get her. But from what I know about her she doesn’t need this. Besides, she cut through the barn, didn’t she?” he replied. “Yeah, why?” Lynn answered. “Jarppi, didn’t you guys have a box cutter in there?” he asked. “Yeah,” Jarno nodded. “Box cutters are just big razors.” Raab sighed, coming to the realization of the point Bam was trying to make. The suggestion didn’t need to be made before their whole group was running through to the woods, searching for her.