Mielisairas Rakkaus - a Crazy Dudesons Love Story

Realization

Bam was the first one to find Nikki. However, it wasn’t a quiet, or graceful find. It was more of a clumsy crashing through the trees, screaming her name while pulling his cell phone out of his pocket to call for help. “What the fuck? Shit! Shit Nikki! What the fuck is wrong with you?!” he almost screamed. Jarppi’s box cutter fell from her hand as he crashed to his knees beside her and forced her to look at him while dialing 911 on his cell, and cursing more when it didn’t go through properly. Nikki was already going pale, and her blood was already soaking both her clothes, and his.

“You’re dialing the wrong number!” Jarppi bellowed as he crashed down beside them after shouting a long string of Finnish. “Then you do it!” Bam retorted, whipping his phone at him and continuing to panic over Nikki. Jarppi just blocked the phone and started talking to whoever answered the emergancy number he dialed in more rapid Finnish than he had screamed at Bam.

They had to carry her to the house because the medics couldn’t get to them where she was in the woods. As soon as they set her down and had her arms bandaged as well as they could, since she had four-inch cuts down both arms to her wrists, Bam started making calls while Jarppi tended to her. The first person he called was Ape, who was with Squint the last he knew. Both of them, of course, went into a panic when he told them to “get back to the house, right fucking now” and hung up before they could reply. Squint quickly called Lynn, who answered in tears because Dunn has just gotten a similar call, and she and Jarno had just met up with him.

It wasn’t long at all until Lynn came flying out of the tree line, screaming Nikki’s name, but at that time the ambulance was pulling away. She collided with Jarppi, who was supporting most of her weight while she cried demands to know how bad off her friend was.

Not a joke was told as they all piled into the Dudesons’ van and sped off after Nikki. Squint tried to call Dave, but there wasn’t an answer. Lynn tried calling Sarah, but was ignored, and Jukka got the job of trying Jason’s phone, under swearing oath not to blame him for this; he just had to demand to know where Dave was. However, that call was also ignored. “It’s the caller ID. They don’t want to talk to us.” Squint sighed. Instantly, Bam started dialing Dave on Ape’s phone, while she used Dunn’s to call Sarah, since he had jerked her phone from her hand.

“Hello?” she gasped, happy that Sarah actually answered her call. The entire van went silent, trying to hear what was being said on the other end of the phone. “No, no this isn’t… please just listen, Nikki is… hello? Hello?!” Ape closed the phone and gave an aggrivated sigh, “She hung up!”

“You now know why we call her the Bitch, instead of by her name.” Lynn grumbled as Bam sat up suddenly, as Dave answered. He, unlike Ape, thought to put it on Speaker, so they could all hear what was being said.

“Hello?”

“Is this Dave?”

“Who’s this?”

“Bam, Bam Margera, listen your sister’s on her way to the hospital, you need to get there like now.”

Silence.

“Dave?”

“What happened?” he demanded.

“She, uhm…”

“She slit her wrists in the woods. She lost a lot of blood, Dave, we don’t know if she’s going to live or not. You have to get there!” Lynn answered tearfully.

“Lynn? What the hell, what kind of joke is this?!”

“This isn’t a joke, Dave. Everything that Nikki told you is true, and now she could die. You need to get into the car and drive.” Jukka answered sharply.

Dave dropped the phone onto the bed and sat down quickly, unsure what to do as Sarah walked into his bedroom. “What’s wrong?” she demanded. “N-Nikki tried to kill herself,” he breathed. “Bullshit, she’s not the smartest, but she’s not that stupid.” she retorted, not knowing that everyone in the Dudesons’ van could hear their conversation. “No… I think this is serious, I have to go. I’m sorry, Sarah, I have to go.” he frowned, shaking his head as he frantically looked for his keys. “What? No! You’re supposed to help us with the wedding planning today! You can’t leave, I need you!” she argued. “Nikki needs me! What is wrong with you?! My baby sister is dying!” he screamed.

“Is he crying?” Lynn asked in disbelief. “I think we just woke him up.” Squint nodded, but stopped when Sarah picked up Dave’s phone. “All right, what the fuck is going on?” she demanded, “What kind of games are you Finnish freaks trying to play here?”

“Nikki is in the ambulance in front of us, after trying to kill herself. I am not talking with you about this. Where is Dave?” HP replied.

“In his car, half way down the road.”

“Good we’ll see him there.” Bam nodded and hung up on her. “You’re right, she is a bitch.” Raab announced in disbelief. They made her sound bad, but he would have never thought she was that bad.

They made the rest of the trip in silence, until Jarno had to speak with the doctor about Nikki. Everyone else sat in the waiting room in tense silence until Dave burst through the doors. No one could believe how bad he looked. His hair was a mess, his eyes were swolen and red, his shirt was buttoned wrong, and one of his shoes was untied.

Jarppi was the first person he saw, and so he was the one he went to.

“Where is she? Can I see her? Jarppi what the fuck happened?!”

“She’s having stitches. We can’t see her yet.” he answered, ignoring the fact that Dave was holding him by the shirt. “Shit, shit… shit,” he whispered as fresh tears came rolling down his face, and he collapsed into the chair beside Phil. “It’ll be okay,” he assured. “Why? Why did she do it?” he asked through his crying. “You want an honest answer?” Jarno asked quietly. Dave just nodded. “When you called, she got very upset because Sarah is very hard on her, just for living I think. There is always a reason for Sarah to comment on Nikki. She I think is scared to go to your wedding so she got defensive and then you two started to argue, when you said those things and then hung up she was very hurt.” he explained, letting that sink in before continuing, “Then later Jason texted her, asking if she wanted to go with him, since he is your best man, and he could get her in. He has also hurt her, quite a lot, so that upset her more. She went into the woods, and I think what pushed her so far was this.” he finished, handing him Nikki’s cell phone with Jason’s latest text pulled up.

The message was a three page text, starting with comforting words that at first made Dave believe Sarah, but by the second page he was sexually harassing her, and by the third he was reminding her that he was her only link to Dave, and that she needed him, and that he could help her forget that she murdered her baby.

Dave threw the phone across the waiting room, and broke it beyond repair. “So everything, everything she said, was true?” he asked quietly, “Even about the baby, and Sarah?”

“She didn’t want to, Dave. She wanted to keep it, but Sarah convinced her that she didn’t have a choice.” Lynn answered. “And I threw her out, and now she’s dying because of me.” he sighed, trembling with the realization. No one could verbally answer, but everyone nodded. Dave simply took off the ring he had been wearing, and took his picture of him and Sarah out of his wallet, and threw them both away. “You could at least pawn the ring.” Squint reminded. “You know, I should. And use the money to help Nikki… or worse, buy you four new toys.” he laughed, looking at the Dudesons. “Sarah would be pissed.” Lynn warned. “Fuck that bitch.” he spat as the doctor came in to report Nikki’s condition.

“Not her, my ex.” he explained quickly. The doctor nodded and explained that she was very weak, but should be all right. She did need some blood from the bloodbank, but in a few days she should start regaining her strength. He also said that if Bam hadn’t found her exactly when he did, and was even half a minute later, she would have zero chance of survival. They were going to have to place her on scuicide watch as well.

Dave was the first one through the door to visit Nikki, and as soon as he saw her, he was sobbing openly and aplogizing for being so stupid. Jarno got it all on tape, but it wasn’t very good camrawork because he was more focused on Nikki than where his lense was pointed. Bam and his crew stayed outside the door and gave her friends and family some privicy. Everyone was worried, and terrified that she wouldn’t make it. Sure, the doctor said she should be okay, but Nikki wouldn’t have cut herself that deep unless she wanted to die.