Mielisairas Rakkaus - a Crazy Dudesons Love Story

Parade of Shame

Nikki was trying with everything she had not to look at HP as she was pulled through town by her closest friends. To make things better, Lynn had supplied pasties with tassels on them for everyone pulling the carriage. So now they were all dressed in strap-up heels, leather G-strings and in Lynn’s case thong, and tassels.

Jukka had marks across his back from the whip Nikki was given, because he refused to stop making comments about what was going through her mind while watching HP. Everyone else, was safe if they held their tongues.

At first it was awkward for her, noticing all the looks they were getting while going down the road, but after twenty minutes or so, she was laughing and enjoying being the winner of Simon Says.

However, the moment she commented on how kinky the entire thing was, it was all overwith. Jukka mentioned her wanting to have HP like this all the time, Lynn mentioned her wanting to be HP’s horse, and Nikki blushed harder than she had ever blushed around the guys before. Not long after that, they all got bored and headed home.

Dave was the first one to get dressed, feeling awkward after the kink jokes involving he and his sister. HP went to his room to change after everyone else was done, since for some annoying reason, he was locked out of every room until they were done. However, he was interrupted by Lynn, Squint, and Jarppi, who picked the lock, opened the door, tossed Nikki onto his bed, and ran back out laughing as he quickly tried to cover himself.

“Jukka’s idea,” she muttered, closing her eyes until he was dressed properly, though it was too late to avoid seeing his “little friend”. “They are blocking the exits too.” She added.

“I will get them later.” He sighed while quickly zipping and turning around to see her sitting on the foot of his bed with her head resting in her hands to cover her eyes. “Okay.” He smiled, but she didn’t seem to realize what he was announcing.

“Nikki, you can look now; I am dressed.” He laughed, standing in front of her and putting his hand on her shoulder. “Oh, okay, uhm sorry.” She blushed, looking up but finding it impossible to meet his eyes with her own. He nodded and went to grab his shoes as she continued to sit awkwardly.

“I can see it now. Behind that door, she’s blushing and he’s dressing as quickly as he can, because they’re being awkward now. I’ll bet you anything she saw his cock.” Squint laughed as Lynn and Jukka started to board up the door. “Either that, or they took advantage of the situation, and are gettin’ it on right now.” She smirked while Dave and Jarppi took to nailing the window shut.

“Why are we doing this again?” Jarno questioned. “Because they both need to get laid?” Lynn suggested. “We are helping our friends in their times of need.” Jukka answered firmly.

“HP, are they ever going to stop making it hard like this?” Nikki asked as they sat together on his bed, since they obviously weren’t going to escape any time soon. The boards over the door, and now the window were making sure of that. “I don’t know. This is not something we do often.” He answered with a laugh, starting to rub her back but she gasped and flinched away from him.

“What happened, are you hurt?” he asked quickly, very carefully lifting her shirt up to discover a large purple and green bruise on her back. “Simon said to snowboard from the roof, remember? I don’t know how to snowboard without snow… actually I can’t really snowboard too much with snow either.” She explained, laughing at the end. He frowned and rubbed his hand lightly over her injury, feeling guilty for suggesting that stunt. “I will have to teach you to do it properly.” He announced. “That would be an adventure,” she smirked, gasping again when he applied a little too much pressure.

“It’s all right, I mean you guys pretty much know the Hospital staff on a first name basis. You said so yourself, ‘Dudesons get hurt a lot’, remember?”

“But you told me that you were not a Dudeson… does this mean you have changed your mind?” he asked with a grin.

“I don’t know,” she murmured, not really sure what she was thinking.

He nodded with a smile and kissed the back of her shoulder before kissing the side of her head. “Why are you afraid when I do that?” he asked sadly, noticing how she tensioned in his arms and unknowingly held her breath.

“I’m sorry,” she managed, trying to find the right words to explain herself but he didn’t give her the chance.

“I am not like him, Nikki; I would never hurt you, or let anyone hurt you. You don’t have to be afraid of that.”

“I know, HP, I don’t want to be afraid of you. It’s just… it hurt so much before, and I finally have been able to live my life, and I’m really scared to fall back into who I was before. I haven’t cut myself once since the hospital.”

“You cut yourself last week,”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t count! Jarppi walked in on me while I was in the shower shaving my legs, and I cut my knee when I jumped!”

“I know,” he laughed as she relaxed and leaned her full weight on him.

“We should hide in the closet.” She grinned.

“Why?” he asked slowly.

“So when they finally decide to let us out, we’ll already be gone. Or at least they will think we are.” She giggled and stood up, pulling him to their hiding place.

Something changed as he kept teasing and playing with her, causing her to relax more when he touched her. His kisses didn’t make her freeze up, and his touch didn’t send her into inner terror. It wasn’t long after that change that her head was tilted back in pure pleasure as he explored every inch of exposed skin.

“Shh, we are hiding remember?” he chuckled against her collarbone when she let a moan escape. “Sorry,” she breathed, biting her lip to keep silent as he slid his hand very slowly up her shirt. He knew that she wasn’t ready to go any farther, and was content just being able to hold and feel her so closely. She was very thankful for that, letting her trust in him grow as her fears were pushed far from her mind for the time being.

“HP,” she muttered, trying with everything she had not to moan again, since she didn’t know where the others were hiding with the cameras. “Nikki,” he mocked with a grin, nibbling on her neck just below her ear. She didn’t answer him, instead she burried her face in his neck and shoulder to muffle the noises she was unable to prevent.

She ended up thinking back to the times she was with Jason, realizing that he was never this gentle with her. He wasn’t forceful, or abusive in that way, but he was rough. HP was being so careful with her, she a few times thought he was afraid to touch her, mainly her bruised back. It felt so good to her to have someone hold her, and care for her again; to feel loved again.

After another ten minutes, they broke apart, both silently panting for air, and listened around the room. Someone was taking the boards down. “Shh,” he grinned, putting a finger to his lips and making her giggle softly. “What if they find us?” she whispered in mock fear. He just laughed and held her up so they could very slowly and quietly climb into the darkest corner of the closet, and bury themselves in the clothes to better their hiding place.

“Where are they?” they could hear Dave demand. “Hell if I know, we boarded them up, so they would have to be in here.” Lynn answered, and Nikki could tell she was frowning. “Check under the bed and in the closet. Maybe they are hiding.” Jarppi suggested.

As soon as the word ‘closet’ reached her ears, she clung tighter to HP, trying not to laugh or be found when they heard the doors open. “I don’t see anyone,” Jarno frowned. “He’s a Dudeson, right?” Squint questioned. “Of course,” Jukka nodded, waiting to see where this was going. “You guys never pick somewhere obvious to hide or set up a prank. Plus, Nikki’s always been good at Hide and Seek. Your game just threw her off because she didn’t know where the good places would be.

“I found one of her shoes!” Jukka announced reaching into the closet to grab it. HP thought they were going to be found then and there, since she was wearing said shoe, and he was right. She yelped in surprise as he tugged her a few inches, and he jumped back, not expecting to have a body attached to the shoe. “Good work, Jukka!” Jarppi applauded as she and HP slowly crawled out of their hiding places.

“You begged us not to tease you… but when we come to tell you we’re all going out for dinner, you two are hiding in a closet together?” Lynn asked flattly. Nikki just bowed her head, trying to let her hair hide her blush. “They’re both still dressed, so nothing big happened, but damn you two changed your minds quick. ‘You’re making it awkward’… ‘I can’t share a room with him’… ‘Hey let’s get it on in the closet.’” Dave mocked. “Quit,” she whined with an unpreventable grin as they all walked out to the van.

Instead of a restaurant like Nikki was expecting, they all drove to Dave’s favorite bar, and stayed until he passed out. Nikki hadn’t had that much to drink since the party with Bam and his friends, and although she had been doing great for the past month, she was right back to square one tonight. She was trying very hard to get HP to just take her from the moment they got into his room, but just like the last time, he refused knowing that it wasn’t what she really wanted; she just didn’t want to feel alone.

Luckily, she was more intoxicated this time than she was during that party, and passed out before they could even reach the bed. With a heavy sigh, he lifted her up and carefully laid her down to rest before leaving the room. She would be fine in the morning after some asprin, few glasses of water, and a shower. Unfortunately while they were locked in the room, Lynn and Squint got into a fight and broke the shower, so the closest thing she would have, was the hose by the barn.

Nikki slept for most of the next day. HP woke up on the floor, where he chose to sleep the night before, Squint and Dave were still in the van where they were left after passing out at the bar, Jarppi, Jarno, and Jukka all slept in their own beds, but Lynn found herself in the last place she would have expected. Right beside Jukka, just as nude as he was, in his bed.

“Fuck,” she whispered under her breath, struggling to remember how in God’s name this could have happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!

I don't want to have to beg for feedback.