Mielisairas Rakkaus - a Crazy Dudesons Love Story

Where Is The Perfect Ending, For The Perfect Date?

Nikki and HP woke up after sleeping in, which worried them both. Normally they would be woken by several people crashing into their room and pulling them out of bed to either go play a game, set up a prank, or just to have their friends tease them about their relationship. Nikki quickly got dressed after noticing the clock read “11:57am” and ran down to find the house almost empty.

“Did we get left behind?” she asked as HP jogged up to catch her.

“No, they just wanted to give you some time to relax. Bam feels really badly for yesterday.” Jukka explained, lounging on the couch and watching some television.

“But,” Nikki frowned, not believing a word of it.

“But nothing, you two are off the hook from last night! Enjoy it, Bam usually ain’t like this.” Phil ordered. Nikki sighed and leaned against HP, yawning a bit as he wrapped his arms safely around her.

After an hour, both lovers were bored, and went out to play. However, their games were ended that evening by Ban and the others coming up to them and sitting them down in the living room after driving up at their highest speeds.

“Here.” Bam grinned, handing Nikki and HP a set of movie tickets.

“This movie has been out in years, why would they be playing it in the theater?” she asked, fully confused as to why “Sleepy Hollow” was on their tickets. “Because I told them to. You two are the only ones going into that theater tonight. The guys said that this was your favorite movie, and that HP really didn’t care what he was watching on the screen, so here you go!” he nodded proudly. “Thanks, it means a lot.” She smiled honestly. She couldn’t believe how much work he was going through to make things right with her.

“But wait! Before dinner we have you booked at the most romantic restaurant around! Totally private, no one else will be dining there during your hour.” Rake added happily.

“And after the movie, you get to go to the biggest suite at the best hotel in the state, driven there in the finest of transportation.” Jarppi grinned.

“Thanks guys,” HP laughed, adoring the twinkle in Nikki’s eyes as they took their tickets and put them in a safe place. “You’d better get going. Your dinner is in half an hour, and it takes that long to get there.” Lynn smiled. “Go get dressed!” Squint gasped, pushing her up the stairs and to Ape who had everything waiting to dress her up in the little red party dress, with a black ribbon tied around the middle that had been picked out for her, with matching black heels with red bows on the backs to match the bow tied at the back of her dress. HP was dressed in nice black dress pants, dress shoes, and a red shirt with a black vest over it.

“I love seeing them dressed to match. It’s so cute.” Lynn giggled as they left Castle Bam in the back of the hummer limo Bam had waiting for them.

Dinner was beautiful. The diner had redecorated everything to fit Nikki and HP’s styles, with their favorite colours, and music. The only light there were the candles on the tables and walls, but it was just enough to make it the most romantic thing Nikki had ever experienced. She couldn’t believe the feelings she was experiencing. Pure happiness, and love, but in an overwhelming way. It was a love and excitement she could physically feel.

“Nikki, you look so beautiful tonight.” HP smiled, breaking the content silence that had filled their dinner. “Thank you.” She blushed, adjusting the gloves she was given to cover her scars. “You look great too. It’s weird seeing you dressed up, and not off setting something crazy up, or rigging an explosion… but I like it.” she smiled. He laughed and walked her to their awaiting limo, to go to their movie, which was spent mostly focusing on each other, than what was on the screen.

“Oh my god, HP!” she laughed when they stepped out to see the horse and carraige that was waiting to take them to the hotel. “I don’t believe that they did this.” He chuckled, shaking his head and looking at the driver. “Climb aboard!” he nodded, offering his hand to help Nikki.

Nikki slept the entire trip to the hotel, and HP slept for half of it, since the carriage took the highway to get to their hotel. Once there, they were both awakened and led to their room, which was the most amazing hotel room Nikki had ever seen. It looked like a fancy apartment, instead of a hotel room.

“Hmm… what should we do now?” HP asked as they stood looking around. Nikki blushed and linked her hand with his. “Oh, that?” He smirked, pulling her to the bed. She just giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, for once not having to worry about someone hearing them.

The next morning, Nikki woke to the smells of all of her favorite foods, and HP rubbing her back. “They called and ordered our food for us. Everything we have ever said that we like, is in this room now.” He explained, nodding to the ungodly amount of food that awaited them from room service. “I can’t believe how much work they put into this.” She laughed, taking the chocolate and cherry chip pancakes from him and covering them in butter and syrup. “You should let Bam make you cry more often.” He joked, kissing her before digging into his breakfast as well.

“After this, I want to go just walk around explore a while. You know, I still haven’t just gone to check out Seinäjoki? I’ve been too busy hanging out with you and the guys.” She laughed.

“Well I could take you when we get home then! You will see everything Seinäjoki has to offer!”

“Sounds great!” she beamed as they finished eating and left the hotel after grabbing their bags that their friends had left for them.

For hours they walked and found nothing that interested either of them. When they finally went to take the hummer limo home, they decided not to head back to Castle Bam, but to go and explore that town as well. They spent five hours walking there, and shopping. Joking with each other, and stealing kisses from one another. All and all it was exactley what Bam and the others had planned; the perfect, storybook weekend.

They were sitting at a small café by the railroad tracks, enjoying some coffee and planning stunts and pranks together, having to speak much louder as the warning lights and bells rang for the train coming. A man across the street began screaming “Jamie” at the top of his lungs, sounding completely horrified, and catching their attention, as well as everyone else around them. Nikki turned and spotted who he was screaming for, and turned white while jumping up from her seat. A woman on the other side was also screaming that name, on her knees in fear as the train sped into view, and others around her began to restrain her for her safety. Their son had left his father to push his baby sibling across the tracks to his mother, and gotten stuck. He was still trying to push the stroller to safety as the train sped closer and closer.

“NIKKI!” HP shouted as she ran at her highest speed to the children, and he knew that there was no possible way for her to save them. Everyone knew that the children’s time had come, and that the woman running to them would be too late.

In the blink of an eye, the man’s scream became one of the most torturous of pains, seeing his two sons be killed before his eyes, and the stroller go flying after being hit. HP screamed Nikki’s name over and over until it hurt him, notcining that she was also no longer on the tracks. She had crossed the line from safety and reached the boys just as the train hit.

All around them people were shouting, and dialing their phones for help, but all he could do was scream her name and run to her. He couldn’t pass the gate though, because a few bystanders grabbed him and held him back the same way they were doing with the boys’ father, and the way they had been with their mother before hand.

“LET ME GO! GOD DAMN IT LET ME GO!” he pleaded, struggling to break free before losing his ability to speak English, notcining Nikki’s shoe right in front of him, with what was unmistakibly her blood on the top where her ankle would have been. He screamed more, and harder before collapsing in the strangers’ arms, sobbing for Nikki as the merciless roar of the train deafened him.

His phone rang beside his feet, where it had fallen from his pocket, but he didn’t even notice as one of the two men let go of him and answered, hoping for it to be someone who would be able to comfort the mourning Finnish man beside him.

“Who is this?” Jarppi demanded as soon as the phone was answered.

“My name is Richard,” he answered, but was cut off.

“Where is HP?”

“HP, does he have dark hair, dating a woman named ‘Nikki’?” he asked sadly.

“Yes, what happened? Where are they?”

“He’s right here, he can’t talk right now… the woman, Nikki, there was an accident sir. There was a boy on the train tracks, pushing his baby brother in a stroller when the train came. She tried to save them.”

Jarppi’s face went white as he sat down and shook his head before yelling at the man in Finnish to put his friend on the phone.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t understand.”

“Jarppi, dude what’s going on? What’s up with Nikki and HP?” Bam questioned, eventually taking the phone from him and talking to Richard on his own.

“Sh-she’s… are you sure? Completely fucking sure, without a doubt? There’s no… there’s no chance she’s okay?” he breathed, catching the attention of everyone around him as he began to cry with Jarppi.

“Her shoe is on this side with us, it’s got blood on it, the stroller went flying… it happened really fast, but I’m pretty sure she’s gone. I’m so, so sorry. Is there somewhere you want me to take your friend? He shouldn’t have to stay here.”

“No. We’re coming to get him.” He spat and slammed the phone down before struggling to give everyone the news. No one could understand how such a perfect weekend, for such wonderful people, could have gone so wrong. It wasn’t fair, Nikki was just getting better, finally recovering from her past and becoming the person she was before. Why did it have to happen now?

“Nikki,” HP whispered as the train passed, revealing to him the body that lay across the tracks from him, surrounded by people. The woman was crying, the man broke free of the people who restrained him and ran to his wife, but he couldn’t bring himself to move. She wasn’t moving, she wasn’t making any sounds, she was just lying there as the sirens of an ambulance grew louder.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took so long, I've had writer's block! I'm also sorry that it's so short. But, I hope it was worth the wait! Feedback, please??? I really need it.