Mielisairas Rakkaus - a Crazy Dudesons Love Story

Tears

“NIKKI! NICHOLE!” Dave screamed as Bam’s Hummer came to a screeching halt, and he jumped out only to be restrained by police. “Let me the fuck go! That’s my sister! M-my baby sister! N-NICHOLE!” he screamed, breaking down as soon as he saw her being loaded into the ambulance. “That is what those three men there said, as well as those two there, and that woman.” The cop sighed, nodding to Jukka, Jarppi, and Jarno, who were still arguing with the police, Lynn, who looked ready to kill them, and Rake and Raab who were a few yards away wirg Squint, who was sobbing.

“Yeah, we’re a big fucking family! We all see her as our sister… but this man here, is her brother by blood. Check the ID! They share a last name!” Bam argued, taking Dave’s wallet and throwing it to the officer who checked it and nodded, letting him through. In the blink of an eye he was by the ambulance, demanding to know her condition.

“It’s a fucking miracle, dude.” Dico breathed as he jogged over to Bam, “That guy you talked to, was wrong. Nikki fucking lived! She’s alive, she’s just hurt real bad. Her ankle is broken, and cut up pretty bad, but she’s alive dude! Nikki’s alive!” he explained. Bam almost passed out from the relief that washed over him as new tears came to his eyes, and he fell to his knees, being caught by his friend.

“Nikki,” Dave whimpered as soon as he saw his sister up close. He was in too much of a state of shock to move anymore, or even say her name loud enough for someone to hear. HP walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder, bringing him back to reality. Dave instantly turned and embraced his friend, sobbing into his shoulder as his sister was taken to the hospital for emergency treatment that would hopefully save her life.

“They said that they don’t think she will keep her foot. It was almost torn off by the train.” HP explained. “But… N-Nikki’s strong. She’ll be okay. She’ll be fine, HP. I know her.” Dave argued through his tears, subconsciously trying to convince himself more than he was HP.

“Damn it, please, just let us through! You can ask them, we’re family! Not biologically, but we’ve been together for years! Lynn and Nikki for their entire lives!” Squint pleaded, finally convincing the police to let him through. As soon as Squint got through, Lynn darted to HP and hugged him, and everyone else swarmed to comfort and seek comfort from Dave and HP.

After hours of waiting for her to get out of surgery, the entire crew was watching Nikki’s unconscious body in her recovery bed. HP sat on one side of her bed, holding her limp hand to his lips as tears rolled endlessly down his face and he pleaded with her in Finnish not to leave him. Dave was seated on the other side, holding her hand and gently rubbing his fingers over her bruised forehead, apologizing for everything he had ever done to her, and like HP, begging her not to leave. Bam sat on the floor outside the room with his head back against the wall and eyes closed, eyes as red and puffy as everyone else’s around him, trying to piece together in his head why and how the perfect romantic weekend could end so badly. He had shamelessly cried for over an hour into Ape’s shoulder, begging her to tell him why it happened, and she, like everyone else, couldn’t give him an answer.

“At least her foot was not like Jarppi’s thumb,” Jukka said suddenly, looking up at everyone from his place on the floor across from Jarppi, “They said there are very good chances that it will heal.”

Jarno nodded with a few other people in their group, but remained silent.

“You all need to move to the waiting room down the hall. We can’t have you all standing aorund in the hallway.” A nurse announced shortly, showing no sympathy for the group of worried people she was ordering around.

“Take your head out of your ass, bitch.” Lynn spat without taking her eyes off of Nikki as she leaned against the doorway to her room.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” Lynn nodded as the nurse stomped over to her.

“Either get in the waiting room, or wait until I call security to remove you from the hospital property.” She spat.

“Look, my best friend since before I can even remember, just got hit by a mother fucking train! Do you realize that? She is in critical condition, hooked up to countless wires and tubes, and they said she could leave at any minute. I am not going ANYWHERE! If I move, it will be to sit beside her, or walk out with her by my side! So you might as well back the hell off and give up, We Are Not Leaving Her!”

The nurse smirked and stormed off, returning moments later with a security officer. “Would you like to step into the waiting room?” she questioned, glaring at Lynn who wouldn’t even roll her eyes at her.

“We are not leaving.” Jukka frowned, “There is a difference from a friend in recovery, and a friend who could die at any time. If she is going leave us, we are going to be here to give her a going away party. You cannot ask us to leave her now.” He explained, struggling to keep his tears back when he heard HP crying again for Nikki to wake up.

“I don’t know how things are done in whatever country you’re from, but you CAN’T stay here!” she argued.

“One security guard… we can take him.” Squint yawned, earning a smirk from Jarno.

“You’re the Dudesons, right?” the security officer asked, receiving a nod from Jukka, Janro and Jarppi. “My son loves your show, and has made me watch basically every episode. From what I can tell from that footage, it won’t matter what I do, you’re going to find your way back to her even if it means dressing as nurses and sneaking past me later on.” He sighed, smirking at the thought of Jarppi, Jukka, and Jarno leading an army of false nurses back to Nikki’s room.

“What are you saying?” Jarno asked curiously.

“You aren’t doing any damage, and you’re not really in the way of anything, so I’m not going to make you move. Marie, if you want them out, you’ll have to drag them out yourself.” He smiled and walked away a few steps before turning back, “I’m really sorry, I know this sure as hell isn’t the time, but would you sign this please? Don’s birthday is next week and I just got this in from ordering his gift. It would mean much more with your signatures on it.” He sighed, pulling a Dudesons hat from his pocket. The guys nodded and signed the hat as thanks for being alowed to stay, and stayed silent until HP and Dave walked out of the room, letting Lynn and Squint have their turn with Nikki.

“You’re okay?” Jarno asked his friend, receiving a blank and blodshot stare as a response.

“HP, she will be all right.” Jukka assured, standing up and patting his shoulder. “Where are you going?” Dave questioned. “I am hungry, and have to take a piss.” He nodded and walked away.

“When you get back to Finland, she doesn’t fucking leave the house. I mean it, don’t let her out of the house!” Bam ordered with a sigh. “We won’t. The last time she was in the hospital she tried to kill herself, and now she sacrificees herself to save two kids. Nikki is crazier than a Dudeson.” Jarno laughed, jumping when Squint stormed out of the room and down the hall.

“He’s breaking down because she won’t wake up.” Dave explained sadly. “Do you think she’ll wake up, Dave?” Lynn asked softly, sounding so small and broken it nearly killed everyone around her. Dave tried to answer, but couldn’t find the words as Jarppi stood up and hugged her. “Nikki will be okay.” He assured, putting every bit of support he could into that hug as she completely broke down. “Don’t let her die on me, Jarppi.” She begged like a frightened child. Jarppi replied entirely in Finnish as he held her, unable to keep himself from crying anymore as he joined her in tears.

Five hours later, everyone except HP and Dave were in the waiting room, using the cusions from the chairs and couches for beds for the night. Nikki was still unconscious and lying in her bed with HP on one side of her, and Dave on the other, both wishing she would just open her eyes already.

“I can still hear them!” Lynn growled, burying her face in Rake’s shoulder while trying to block out the sound of Dave’s crying. For a while they could hear HP as well, but his tears seemed to have stopped. Or at least gotten quieter. “I know, it’s breaking my heart even more.” Squint frowned. None of them had ever known so many tears to be shed by their friends, or themselves as they were that night.

Rake ended up hugging Lynn while she cried, and Squint pretended to fall asleep so that he could ignore everything around him. Jukka didn’t seem tired as he sat on the floor, leaning his head against the doorframe and watching down the hall to Nikki’s room.

“Please, Nikki, wake up soon and tell us you’re okay.” He muttered, wincing as a nurse walked into her room with bloodtest supplies and a kit to start a new IV.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so terribly sorry it is so short after such a long wait! I had the worst writer's block, and still can't decide if Nikki should live or not. Please, leave your suggestions in the comments!

Again, I am so sorry for taking this long, please forgive me!