Mielisairas Rakkaus - a Crazy Dudesons Love Story

Welcome Home Party

“Guys, seriously, can’t I just have crutches?” Nikki sighed a week later as Dave and HP helped her move from her hospital bed to the wheelchair. “When you are safely healed enough to use them, yes. Besides, it’s hospital rules that you use the wheelchair to get out the doors.” Jarno explained while filming every little thing that happened.

“Okay! Let’s go!” Jukka shouted happily, taking control of the wheelchair. “Jukka stop! You aren’t alowed to push me!” she squeaked nervously. “I am!” he argued and kept going while Jarno filmed and Dave texted while walking with HP. Only Jukka, Jarno, and Dave came to pick Nikki up, everyone else stayed behind to wait for her at Castle Bam. “No, Jukka, I’m scared!” she laughed as he rounded the corner, tipping the chair onto one wheel.

“Sir! Please be careful!” a male nurse gasped when Nikki nearly fell out. “Don’t worry! This is the traditional Finnish way to push a wheelchair!” he assured and continued to push her straight to the stairwell.

“JARNO HELP!” she squeaked, reaching back and grabbing the cameraman’s pantleg when Jukka finally came to a stop. “Don’t worry, we are taking the elevator.” Jukka smirked, and pushed the button for ground floor. “I fucking hate you sometimes,” she sighed, making him pout, “But right now I love you!” she laughed as the doors opened.

Once she was finally outside, she was shocked to see the many brightly coloured balloons, and noise makers, and silly string, and party poppers. The Hummers everyone was riding in had been marked to read “Nikki Is Coming Home!” when they were lined up, and on the back windows of each one the same saying was written. Balloons were tied to the racks on top of each vehicle, and EVERYONE was there to greet her.

“I thought you said they were staying behind because Bam had some big party planning going on?” she questioned breathlessly. “They did, they stayed right here, and this is a part of the party.” Janro explained. Her smiled widened a little as they wheeled her over to the hummer that had a wheelchair ramp installed, and helped her in before driving off with horns going and cheering.

Castle Bam had been decked out in anything that could be related to a Welcome Home party. Giant banners over the outside of the house, streamers, balloons, music, confetti, silly string, anything Nikki could have thought of for a party, was there. Silly hats included. The only thing Nikki didn’t love, was the clowns. She was still afraid of clowns and whimered and shyed away when they came over to welcome her.

“Shit, she’s afraid of clowns?” Bam asked while looking at Lynn, Squint, Dave, and the Dudesons. “Yeah… she has been since she was really little.” Dave nodded. “Why didn’t anyone fucking tell me! Get the clowns out if she doesn’t like them!” he ordered.

“No, it’s all right! You guys are having fun with the clowns. I’ll be all right.” She nodded quickly, hoping that her fears wouldn’t offend anyone. “If you’re sure.” Bam nodded and ordered the clowns away from Nikki for the rest of the night.

They had a huge inflatable city of bounce houses, all connected together. There were water balloon cannons, a cotton candy machine, and full stage set up in the back yard as well. For the most part, Nikki just watched everyone party, since she was stuck in a wheelchair because of her ankle, and was unable to celebrate with them. HP sat with her most of the time as well, just happy to have her back and out of that hospital room.

“I wish I could join them, the bounc-house war looks like so much fun!” she laughed as Jukka did a backflip off of the roof into an inflatable boxing ring, launching his “weapons” at Jarno’s rainbow hut. “I am just glad that you are okay.” He beamed, kissing her lightly before they were both hit with a water balloon.

“You’d hit a girl in a wheelchair?!” she demanded, glaring at Squint and Rake who were behind one of the cannons dying of laughter. “W-we would if it’s you!” Squint managed before three water ballooons landed on him and Rake. “Do not attack my people!” Jarppi ordered as he stood proudly atop the Disney Princess bounce castle, wearing a pink dress and matching princess cap, and armed with a bucket of waterballoons. “You are one ugly princess, Jarppi!” Nikki laughed. “But I am YOUR ugly princess! You are sitting in my kingdom!” he announced proudly, “Now my loyal subjects! Do not fear these attackers!! I will protect you!”

“Fuck!” Squint gasped as a rain of balloons came down over him and Rake. Princess Jarppi had no mercy.

“You are attacking our allies! Back off!” Jukka shouted from behind another cannon, opening fire on Jarppi and knocking him off of his castle. “Cover us! We’re goin’ in Jukka!” Bam shouted before leading a charge on Jarppi’s castle to take it over. Jarno began firing from his hut, taking Dico down, and blinding Raab while protecting his alliance with Princess Jarppi’s kingdom.

“Nobody move! We have hostages!” Dave yelled suddenly, putting the barrel of a Super Soaker to the side of Nikki’s head while Bam put his water pistol to HP’s.

“NO!!! Release them!” Jarppi ordered.

“No, open fire on them! I dare you!” Lynn smirked as she walked up armed with cross ammo belt of water balloons, six super soakers, and four water pistols. She was wearing camo, and war paint, and looked like the Rambo of the water war.

“Who the fuck are you supposed to be?” Ban scoffed.

“Lynn, the Defender. And once you pull that trigger, I’ll kill you both.”

“Lynn the Defender.” Dave laughed, rolling his eyes.

Lynn’s eyes narrowed on her target, and she opened fire. “Wait!! That’s not a water gun!” Nikki shrieked as Dave was hit with three paintballs. “Nope.” She grinned, and aimed at Bam, “Release the innocents, and walk away unscathed!”

Bam smirked and squirted HP in the side of the head.

“Heartless dog! You shall pay for your cruelty! DIE!” she shouted, and opened fire on him, causing him to run screaming into his house for cover from the paintballs.

“It’s okay! He was not killed!” Jarppi announced aftr “evaluating” HP’s injury.

“A shot to the head and he’s still alive? What kind of shit evaluation is that?” Rake demanded. “No… he survived a shot to the head! He’s the Chosen One!” Lynn announced excitedly!”

“And the Chosen One has a Chosen Bride!” Jukka joined as the laughter grew. “Protect the chosen one and his bride!” Jarppi ordered as the others ran to kidnap them. Lynn attacked them all without mercy alongside Jarppi, while Jarno ran over to Nikki and HP.

“This way!” he ordered while taking control of her wheelchair.

“HEY! Get back here!” Bam ordered while chasing after them. “Shh! Join our side. We are the Chosen one, and his Chosen Bride! Be a part of our army against the others!” Nikki grinned as he caught up to them. Bam thought for a second and started grinning ear to ear.

“The Chosen One?”

“He got shot in the head, and didn’t die.” Jarno shrugged, and kept running for the Tree Top Cassino.

“Hey, how the fuck are we getting Wheels here into the cassino?” Bam questioned once they reached their destination. “We’re not.” HP shrugged and sat down, “We’re going to hide here and make a plan to take over their kingdoms.”

“Use her as bait?”

“I’ve already been hit by a train, I don’t need to be your bullet bait too.” Nikki frowned sarcastically, making Jarno laugh and HP grin. “Yeah,” Bam frowned and looked away quickly. “I know I scared you guys… I’m sorry.” She sighed. “You saved two lives that day. And you kept yours. There is nothing to apologize for.” Jarno smiled as Jarppi’s voice suddenly announced their location with as much excitement as a hyper child.

“We’re unarmed, aren’t we?” Nikki sighed.

“I am the Chosen One!” HP beamed and took a super soaker from Jarno before opening fire on their attackers.

“We’ve decided that you have too much power, Chosen One!” Jukka explained.

“Yes. You have to die now.” Jarppi nodded as Lynn stepped up, armed to the teeth. “Say your final goodbyes.” She smirked and opened fire, soaking HP and Nikki to the bone.

Once the water war had come to an end, they wheeled Nikki into the house for some cake to celebrate her coming home. Since Squint insisted on cooking the cake, and Ape stood back and let him, very little was eaten.

“I swear I thought I added SUGAR!” he defended desperately while everyone gagged on his attempt at baking.

“It wasn’t sugar, Squint,” Nikki laughed, “someone pranked you and switched it for salt.”

“But that’s so mean!” he whined desperately.

“Mean, but hilarious.” Bam beamed proudly and ran outside, announcing that he had a surprise for Nikki, and that everyone had to follow. When they got outside, Nikki’s eyes went wide as the huge heartgram lit up above the stage, and none other than Ville Valo smiled down at her.

“You’re kidding,” she laughed when he extended his hand to her, “I can’t walk, or even stand out of this chair without help.” She frowned, suddenly realizing just how weak she was compared to who she used to be.

“Not a problem, love.” He chuckled before nodding to Rake and Dico, who lifted the chair up for him and Linde to pull onto the stage, making her squeak in fear.

“In honor of our little hero here,” he smiled smoothly into the mic, sending Nikki a smile that would make most fangirls swoon and blush, “We’re going to do this little show and celebrate her safe return! Do you have any requests?”

“No,” she answered honestly, “I love your band to death, and every song is amazing,”

“But?”

“But… I was just hit by a train.”

“And?”

“And I don’t think ‘Buried Alive by Love’ or ‘Death Is In Love With Us’, or ‘Join Me In Death’ is a very fitting style for the situation. I’m not requesting the Brady Bunch, and I promise I’m not trying to offend you please don’t take it like that! It’s just… I don’t know.” She sighed, looking at her feet. Mainly the swollen, casted, misshapen foot that was nearly ripped away by a train.

“Of course she chooses our most depressing titles,” Linde joked lightly.

“Then we will play our most positive numbers, just for you.” Ville winked and started up their set. Nikki did everything she could to enjoy the music, but while they played one of their much slower songs, Ville ended up singing her to sleep. HP climbed on stage as soon as he noticed and very carefully lifted her from her wheelchair.

“Thank you,” he smiled to the band, and Bam, before carrying her into the guest room they had been given before their dream date from hell.

“HP?” she groaned softly when she felt his arms leave her after he placed her in the bed. “Did I hurt you?” he gasped quickly, checking over her for any signs of further injury.

“No.”

“What is wrong?”

“You were leaving,” she answered weakly, “I don’t want you to leave me.”

“Then I won’t. Do you need any more of your pain medicine? You don’t look comfortable.”

“It’s aching still, Ville and Linde bumped the chair against the stage accidentally.”

“You can take another dose, if you need it. The doctors said every four to six hours. It has been seven.”

“But they make me all sleepy!” she whined, holding onto his hands and pouting.

“Nikki, you’re falling asleep already. Just take your medicine so you are not in pain anymore.” He laughed.

“Will you stay with me?” she asked hopefully as he pulled some pills and a bottle of water from the bag beside the bed. “Of course.” He smiled and kissed her before giving her the meds. After carefully lying down beside her, making sure her leg was all right, he held her as closely as he could until she fell asleep. “Welcome back, Nikki.” He smiled happily before falling asleep himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
VERY VERY SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I had writer's block, and it killed the story for a while. Please forvive me! Post all of your thoughts, so that I know where to go from here.