Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

Before It Happened

Maria was looking through an old photo album when she came across of a picture of her boyfriend who disappeared ten years earlier. It all happened on a Friday night. It was the last night Maria saw her boyfriend Zach.

It was two in the afternoon when the phone started ringing.

"Hello" answered Maria.

"Hey baby, want to go to a party tonight. It's suppose to be awesome." Zach said happily.

"Sure, it's not like I have anything else to do on a Friday night anyway. Who's going to be there?" asked Maria.

"Just a bunch of friends, and me and you."

"Oh cool then I'll defiantly go!" Maria replied while jumping up and down.

"OK so I'll pick you up at 8?" Zach asked,.

"Yup, sound good. See you in a few hours." Maria hung up the phone and went to her closet to find something to wear.

Zach had been Maria's boyfriend for nearly two years. She loved him to death. She was now 16 and he was 19. Maria and Zach made a lovely couple. Maria was hoping to one day marry him.

Maria looked through her closet until she found an outfit to wear. She was going to wear black skinny jeans with a black studded belt, her favorite Green Day shirt, black DC's, and a black hoodie. She put on her black eyeshadow and eyeliner and was ready to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.
Anybody who wants to help just ask and I'll make you an author.