Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

Will You Marry Me?

An hour later, as promised, Blake came back. He didn't seem to went to the store since he didn't have anything with him or did he?

"Get dressed nicely and get Chloe dressed also." Blake said.

"Why?" Maria wanted to know. She was confused why she and Chloe would have to dress nicely.

"Just do it" he said.

Maria went and got dressed while Blake stayed with Chloe since she was still asleep. After Maria got dressed she went out to the couch and woke Chloe up and carried her to Chloe's room. She got Chloe dressed and then put her in her crib while she went to do her hair and make up. She went back to the living room and saw that Blake wasn't there. She walked to the bathroom and fixed her hair and put on make up. After she finished she went and got Chloe and walked to the living room. Blake was there now and he was dressed up nicely.

"So, what's the occasion?" Maria asked.

Blake just smiled widely.

"You'll see" was his response.

They went to the car and Maria put Chloe in her car seat. Blake got into the driver's side and Maria in the passenger side. They went the whole car ride in silence. Blake stopped at a fancy restaurant. He got out and went to Maria's door. He opened it up for her and took her hand. He then walked to the back door and opened it. He unhooked Chloe's seat and picked her up. He once again took Maria's hand and they all walked inside.

After about five minutes of waiting they got there table. They ordered their food and talked silently about anything and everything. 'Well I'm pretty sure he's not going to break up with me' Maria thought.

Ten minutes went by and they got there food. They slowly ate and took turns feeding Chloe. Chloe was pretty quiet for being one. It was like she knew why they were there and didn't want to ruin it.

When they got done eating they got dessert and ate. After they finished they sat there for a few minutes in quiet. Blake excused himself from the table and said he would be back in a few minutes. Maria waited patiently watching Chloe and sometimes at people around her. Blake came back. It was quiet for a few minutes before Blake spoke.

"Maria" he said taking her hand and getting on one knee.

Maria now realized what he was doing and why he left earlier.

"I loved you since the day we met. I love your daughter also even though she's not mine. I'm glad you're having my child. I also know we haven't been together long but..."

There was a few seconds of silence. Blake looked at Maria in the eyes.

"Will you marry me?"