Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

Random Guest

Hours go by then turn into days. Blake still hasn't came back. Maria is starting to get stressed out. She is pregnant taking care of a a one year old. Her fiance left without saying where he was going or when he was coming back. Hell, Maria didn't even know if they were still together.

Chloe started to cry in her bedroom. 'Well she's awake now' Maria told herself. She walked up stairs and picked up Chloe.

"Hi my baby girl" Maria whispered to Chloe and then kissed her forehead.

"Mommy" the little girl said smiling. She had stopped crying.

Maria took her to the living room and put her on the floor. She took a few step back from her.

"Walk to mommy." Maria said to Chloe.

Chloe looked at her then tried to take a step but fell on her butt. She stood back up and tried again. This time she succeeded. She took five step before Maria got her and picked her up.

"Good job." Maria told her.

She went to the kitchen and put Chloe in her high chair. Maria then went to the cabinet and got some baby food for Chloe. She went to a drawer and got Chloe's favorite spoon. It was a dark pink and Chloe seemed to love it. She walked back to Chloe and sat in the chair near the high chair. Chloe smiled. Maria opened the jar of baby food and then put some on the spoon and fed it to Chloe. After about two minutes of feeding Chloe there was a knock on the door. 'I wonder who that is?' Maria thought as she got up to answer it. She picked up Chloe before walking to the door. She opened the door and there stood Blake. He looked like he had took drugs over the past three days.

"Blake?"

He looked up at her. 'I'm sorry' was all he said. Maria looked at him confused. He started to walk towards her and he had tears in his eyes. Maria took a step back. She wasn't sure on what he was doing. He stopped walking and looked at her.

"Forgive me?"

Maria was still confused but she said yes. He smiled a little bit and walked over toward him and hugged him with one arm since she was still holding Chloe.

Blake and Maria went inside. Maria took Chloe back to the kitchen while Blake went to the bedroom. Maria finished feeding Chloe and then took her to the living room and sat her down. She gave her some of her toys to keep her occupied. Maria then went and sat on the couch and turned on t.v. She watched about three minutes before Blake came out. His hair was wet which Maria figured he took a shower. He walked to her and sat down beside her. He looked at her and then kissed her passionately on the lips. He pulled away and looked at her reaction. Maria just smiled. Blake saw Maria's smile and smiled also. He laid his head on her shoulder and they watched t.v.

After about ten minutes there was a knock at the door. Blake glanced at Maria confused and she shrugged her shoulders. She got up to answer the door and Blake followed. When she got to the door and opened it she couldn't believe who was there. Some one she hadn't talk to in a few years.